Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,171 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Anthing For A Domain Name - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Anthing For A Domain Name (487 Views)

Please I Want To Buy A Domain Name For My Site I Don't Know How To. Please Help / 6 Costly Mistakes To Avoid When Buying A Domain Name / 8 Major Factors To Consider When Purchasing A Domain Name - NCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthing For A Domain Name by Mayfrank(m): 8:06am On May 24, 2016
Good day fellow webmasters. I urgently need a domain name but I dont have the means to purchase it. So if you have any service or product you need, I can help you with it and in exchange you'll help me purchase the domain name.

Thanks in advance
Re: Anthing For A Domain Name by wins18(m): 8:13am On May 24, 2016
ok, come and help me in my farm , and consider it done
Re: Anthing For A Domain Name by Mayfrank(m): 8:35am On May 24, 2016
wins18:
ok, come and help me in my farm , and consider it done
in this age
Re: Anthing For A Domain Name by overtlyderanged: 9:03am On May 24, 2016
Mayfrank:

in this age

In this age? What is that supposed to mean? Plus you did say any service or product, right?
Re: Anthing For A Domain Name by wins18(m): 9:23am On May 24, 2016
Mayfrank:
in this age
are u trying to tell me u don't eat "in this age"?
Re: Anthing For A Domain Name by Mayfrank(m): 1:44pm On May 24, 2016
overtlyderanged:

In this age? What is that supposed to mean? Plus you did say any service or product, right?
This is the webmasters section not agriculture. I said fellow webmasters not farmers
Re: Anthing For A Domain Name by hostkobo(m): 2:14pm On May 24, 2016
Mayfrank:
Good day fellow webmasters. I urgently need a domain name but I dont have the means to purchase it. So if you have any service or product you need, I can help you with it and in exchange you'll help me purchase the domain name.

Thanks in advance

Hi there,

what is the domain name do you need?

you can msg me on whatsapp - details in my signature.

regards,
HK

(1) (Reply)

Naija Verified Adsense Account Needed (location- Lagos) / Creative Article Writing For A Little Fee / How To Make Your Blog Visitors Check Back Repeatedly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.