Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Good Samsung Phone To Buy With A 30k Budget! Suggestions Needed Plz - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Good Samsung Phone To Buy With A 30k Budget! Suggestions Needed Plz (1126 Views)

Which Phone Can I Buy With A Budget Of #35,000 / You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? / Any Andriod Phone With 2GB RAM For A #30K Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Samsung Phone To Buy With A 30k Budget! Suggestions Needed Plz by Adeayo7(m): 8:20am On May 24, 2016
I'm planning to buy a good Samsung phone with a budget of 30k. Plz ur suggestions are highly needed as I need to get the phone today! I understand Samsung phones are usually expensive, so 30k may sound ridiculous. But I bliv there shud be a good phone I can get for that price.

If there's none, then plz suggest any good infinix. I prefer them to tecno and injoo and the rest.. Thanks!
Re: Good Samsung Phone To Buy With A 30k Budget! Suggestions Needed Plz by kolexepana: 10:26am On May 24, 2016
If you'll only settle for a fairly used samsung + tecno is waay better than infinix
Re: Good Samsung Phone To Buy With A 30k Budget! Suggestions Needed Plz by daphid25(m): 11:14am On May 24, 2016
Leave story and goan get yourself tecno new released l8
Re: Good Samsung Phone To Buy With A 30k Budget! Suggestions Needed Plz by Engnrcollins(m): 12:48pm On May 24, 2016
Adeayo7:
I'm planning to buy a good Samsung phone with a budget of 30k.
You can't get a good Samsung smartphone with that budget . I will advise you to go for the newly released Tecno l5, or Wiko slide 2 for 28.5k. Though if you insist on your samsung ish you can go for Galaxy grand neo. Checkout the specs here www.iykeblog.com/2015/05/samsung-galaxy-grand-neo-plus-price-nigeria.html
Re: Good Samsung Phone To Buy With A 30k Budget! Suggestions Needed Plz by Adeayo7(m): 1:38pm On May 24, 2016
Engnrcollins:

You can't get a good Samsung smartphone with that budget . I will advise you to go for the newly released Tecno l5, or Wiko slide 2 for 28.5k. Though if you insist on your samsung ish you can go for Galaxy grand neo. Checkout the specs here www.iykeblog.com/2015/05/samsung-galaxy-grand-neo-plus-price-nigeria.html

Coincidentally, I use the grand neo plus.. The phone I'm planning to buy is actually for my elder sister. We've considered the grand neo plus, but she doesn't want us using the same phone. I'll probably walk into a phone shop and look around. Thanks anyway. I appreciate.
Re: Good Samsung Phone To Buy With A 30k Budget! Suggestions Needed Plz by Engnrcollins(m): 2:06pm On May 24, 2016
Adeayo7:

Coincidentally, I use the grand neo plus.. The phone I'm planning to buy is actually for my elder sister. We've considered the grand neo plus, but she doesn't want us using the same phone. I'll probably walk into a phone shop and look around. Thanks anyway. I appreciate.
You are welcome bro..

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Phablet With 4g LTE / Xtouch E1 User / How Well Does The TECNO Camon C7 Compare To The Camon C9?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.