Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Hilarious When You Realise That (ofe Akwu) Banga Soup Doesn't Need Tomatoes - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Hilarious When You Realise That (ofe Akwu) Banga Soup Doesn't Need Tomatoes (1179 Views)

Ofe Nsala Soup: How To Prepare Delicious Ofe Nsala Soup With Goat Meat / "My Husband Didn't Put His Sperm In My Food" - Delta Madam Banga Rice (Photos) / N1000 Tomatoes That I Saw Today In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious When You Realise That (ofe Akwu) Banga Soup Doesn't Need Tomatoes by christopheru(m): 8:26am On May 24, 2016
That moment when you realise that BANGA SOUP Doesn't need tomatoes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious When You Realise That (ofe Akwu) Banga Soup Doesn't Need Tomatoes by Cutehector(m): 8:33am On May 24, 2016
Lwkmd i'm thinking of buying five urm (please someone should tell me the collective name for palm fruits)
Re: Hilarious When You Realise That (ofe Akwu) Banga Soup Doesn't Need Tomatoes by ngoben(f): 8:42am On May 24, 2016
Banga stew saving igbos b4 d war
Re: Hilarious When You Realise That (ofe Akwu) Banga Soup Doesn't Need Tomatoes by 9jafood: 9:06am On May 24, 2016
No it doesn't need tomatoes at all, find some other sauces you can make without tomatoes here: http://9jafood.com.ng/know-your-food/nigerian-stews-sauces-you-can-make-without-tomatoes/ . Recipes at http://9jafood.com.ng/recipes/local-dishes/

1 Like

Re: Hilarious When You Realise That (ofe Akwu) Banga Soup Doesn't Need Tomatoes by Plateevent(m): 9:22am On May 24, 2016
Like seriously!!! Lolz!!!
Re: Hilarious When You Realise That (ofe Akwu) Banga Soup Doesn't Need Tomatoes by Noniiwinnie(f): 12:37pm On May 24, 2016
The best thing that has happened to me since TOMATOES became three for 200 naira.. grin

(1) (Reply)

Foods That Increase Your Chance Of Getting Pregnant. / Can A Woman Breast Feeding Take In? / Check Out These 25 Best Anti-aging Foods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.