Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,655 members, 7,865,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

How To Solve Engine Was Cranked Without Start Situation? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How To Solve Engine Was Cranked Without Start Situation? (392 Views)

Do You Want To Control Your Car’s Situation Anytime Anywehre? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Solve Engine Was Cranked Without Start Situation? by lanrce(f): 8:28am On May 24, 2016
i fromy[url]this http://www.foxwellsupport.com/crd-fault-foxwell-crd700-nt644-toyota-hilux/[/url] blog find a useful exprience to solve

Car model and year:
2006 Toyota Hilux

Issue : engine was cranked without start situation.

What I have tried:
Due to on site drum fuel filled and drivability issues of the car, I have emptied and cleaned the flue tank, replaced the fuel filter and suction control valve and programmed the injectors. But it still broke down.

Diagnostic process:
(1)Devices required:
Foxwell CRD 700
(This device is designed for fast and accurate diagnosis of fault in common rail system. It represents the state of art technology for measuring the pressure on common rail systems)
Foxwell NT644
(It has powerful function on accurating diagnosis, covered model function from 49 manufactures)

(2) Diagnostic Operation:
First, measure the CRD Rail Pressure with Foxwell CRD700 to make sure the accuracy of rail pressure sensor.
Second, use NT644 to graph data to compare the graphed rail pressure 10,000 kpa / 100 bar with the measurement of CRD700.

According to the data, I rule out the injector pump issue. After moving and testing the injectors, I found injector 2 and 3 where leaking-into return-.After replacing and programming the injectors I tested the car and found the pressure where all within specification.

(1) (Reply)

Toyota, Uber On Ridesharing And Auto Leasing Pact / 25 And Above Tonnes Tipper Trucks Are Urgently Needed For Long Term Contracts / Registered 2005 Honda Accord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.