Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:55 AM

170million Nigerians, 170million Naira - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 170million Nigerians, 170million Naira (425 Views)

A Chinese Captures A Rare Giant Salamander That Lived 170million Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

170million Nigerians, 170million Naira by Perfecttouch(m): 9:19am On May 24, 2016
This got me thinking, if each individual in Nigeria,I mean the poor are given a million naira each just once for business purposes,what will be the repercussion? Is it inflation? Too much money in circulation?
What are the goods and the bads?
Re: 170million Nigerians, 170million Naira by Perfecttouch(m): 9:19am On May 24, 2016
Perfecttouch:
This got me thinking, if each individual in Nigeria,I mean the poor are given a million naira each just once for business purposes,what will be the repercussion? Is it inflation? Too much money in circulation?
What are the goods and the bads?
Re: 170million Nigerians, 170million Naira by Engineer123(m): 9:39am On May 24, 2016
Miscalculation. I guess you don't know what you are saying. One million Naira by one hundred and seventy million people is 174trillion Naira. Impossible future tense.
Re: 170million Nigerians, 170million Naira by niceeric(m): 9:42am On May 24, 2016
besides the calculation error,

you answered the question already....too much money in circulation and that'll lead to inflation

if the government instead uses that 1M per citizen to provide health insurance, good infrastructure, jobs, power, etc... that'll lead to better quality of life and it's called a 'high(er) standard of living'
Re: 170million Nigerians, 170million Naira by Lytech(m): 9:42am On May 24, 2016
That's an inflation thou...
But the good side is,it will reduce unemployment and our great nation will move forward,if not closer to United nations...
We have talent,but financial strength is our problem

(1) (Reply)

Photos: 60-year-old Man Sits For Secondary School Examinations / [9] Nine Key Milestones In President Buhari / #dss Under Buhari Is A Terrorist:another Failed Attempt To Criminalize #IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.