Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family (50337 Views)

"How My Friend Tried To Destroy My Matrimonial Home" - Woman Reveals / Should I Send My Father This Message Our Family Is tearing apart / My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by AdeojoFolukeC(f): 5:16am On May 25, 2016
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by JDhotral4: 5:17am On May 25, 2016
Your brother is D devil, meet D girl to talk to ur brother if he well listen to her
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Emmaxmusic(m): 5:29am On May 25, 2016
your bro has a bad xter dey take the babe cover eye yeye brother
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Bishop(m): 5:32am On May 25, 2016
some one close to me had behaved like this before, your brother is being controlled, he has to leave that house for your mum ASAP. if you don't want to loose your mum early... please he has to leave the house.

your lawyer will handle the selling of your late fathers property the legal way.

finally, he needs prayer to break loose from bondage.
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Sistem007(m): 5:51am On May 25, 2016
Sometimes people can't differentiate between Love and Jazz

1 Like

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Adefemiaderoju1: 5:52am On May 25, 2016
Your blood brother is the problem here not the lady.if your brother didn't send the girl packing ain't seen nothing yet.i mean am talking from experience
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by fopishow(m): 5:58am On May 25, 2016
While waiting for the elders, make sure your mouth is wide open to swallow the cum as you clearly stated.
Young03:
The matter tire me too

waiting for elders to cum n put mouth
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by DedeNkem: 6:01am On May 25, 2016
assana:
Sometime November or thereabout I heard that my elder brother is having a relationship with a girl infact living with the girl under my late father's roof, I confronted him he said that the girl is a good girl that she is godly, she full of godly attributes, describing how the is and everything I told him that is he sure because most girls of these days will go any lent just to secure a man, he defended the girl.

My widowed mum is also living in the same house that my brother went to bring in this girl, ever since the girl came into the family she has caused serious enmity between my mother and my brother, my brother calls my mum all sorts of evil names, he doesn't greet or talk to her anymore,the girl would tel a lie against my mum and my brother wont even ask questions he will just start reacting against the poor widow who he knows has Bp, causing the woman to be weeping every now and then while he goes around misbehaving with this girl, elders have spoken to him that the girl isnt the right person for him, families have spoken yet he ignores everybody.

This same brother of mine was keeping malice with my dad until the man died, now my brother goes about selling my father's land and collecting properties that he didnt work for, eating the money with this same girl. It has gotten bad that the girl has stylish dragged him into doing her introduction so she can have full access and control.

Please I need an honest and sincere advice, my mum is in the village with my brother, I and my 2 sisters who are married are in lagos.

Guys please you need to shine your eyes and pray very well before you carry any girl.

If you brother loves the girl, there's absolutely nothing you can do about it. He is an adult and no one has any right to dictate his love life.

The only thing you need to do right now (before it's too late) is to stop him from selling off all your family properties by suing him to court to demand your share of the properties if you dad left no Will.

Your brother may hate you more if you sue him but that's only way to stop him from selling all your properties and it's the right thing to do.
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Nobody: 6:07am On May 25, 2016
assana:
Sometime November or thereabout I heard that my elder brother is having a relationship with a girl infact living with the girl under my late father's roof, I confronted him he said that the girl is a good girl that she is godly, she full of godly attributes, describing how the is and everything I told him that is he sure because most girls of these days will go any lent just to secure a man, he defended the girl.

My widowed mum is also living in the same house that my brother went to bring in this girl, ever since the girl came into the family she has caused serious enmity between my mother and my brother, my brother calls my mum all sorts of evil names, he doesn't greet or talk to her anymore,the girl would tel a lie against my mum and my brother wont even ask questions he will just start reacting against the poor widow who he knows has Bp, causing the woman to be weeping every now and then while he goes around misbehaving with this girl, elders have spoken to him that the girl isnt the right person for him, families have spoken yet he ignores everybody.

This same brother of mine was keeping malice with my dad until the man died, now my brother goes about selling my father's land and collecting properties that he didnt work for, eating the money with this same girl. It has gotten bad that the girl has stylish dragged him into doing her introduction so she can have full access and control.

Please I need an honest and sincere advice, my mum is in the village with my brother, I and my 2 sisters who are married are in lagos.

Guys please you need to shine your eyes and pray very well before you carry any girl.

why should i blame ur brother? What if she is using juju on him?
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by gulfer: 6:09am On May 25, 2016
assana:

Sorry to ask this question, what part of Nigeria are you from.
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Nobody: 6:10am On May 25, 2016
Adefemiaderoju1:
Your blood brother is the problem here not the lady.if your brother didn't send the girl packing ain't seen nothing yet.i mean am talking from experience
what if the girl gave the guy love portion? u mean he wake up one morning and started misbehaving
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Nobody: 6:14am On May 25, 2016
JDhotral4:
Your brother is D devil, meet D girl to talk to ur brother if he well listen to her

sorry, are u kidding me? Imagine what u are saying, the devil here is the lady, i guess u haven't heard about love charm and love portion?
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by drval2020(m): 6:20am On May 25, 2016
PresVA:
@ subject, .....Sorry, your brother is the one destroying your family not the girl.. a third party can't 'destroy' your family if you don't allow him/her.... abi the girl use juju hold am? undecided

Your brother's attitude of selling your father's stuffs etcc further shows the kind of person he is... He really needs to work on himself. ..

when next you have a meeting with him, talk more about changing his attitude rather than focusing on the girl... let him know the problem is from him and not necessarily the girl... If he can get his attitude right, then he can probably take better decisions concerning the girl and your family at large. ..

Continue talking to him while still praying....

Then, If any of you can take your mum in, please do.. it's obvious her present environment is detrimental esp considering her health issues....
gbam. Your bro even had issues with dad (that is before the girl) so your bro has always had issues now with karashika. Go carry mum

1 Like

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by JuanJO(m): 6:26am On May 25, 2016
this isd main reason while i keep tinking whether if i will get married some day. i value my mums relationship than anytin, after all i can still adopt if the pressure is high
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by rafabenitez: 6:28am On May 25, 2016
And ure here typing on nairaland,if u dnt wnt ur mum dead u beta go to d villa and Take her away immediately,the greatest enemy a woman has is her fellow woman.as fr ur broda his children must treat him same way if nt worse,its called Karma,dats if he bears chldren at all.
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by kikelomojessy(f): 6:29am On May 25, 2016
You just said it all. His brother has been misbehaving even before the girl came.

PresVA:
@ subject, .....Sorry, your brother is the one destroying your family not the girl.. a third party can't 'destroy' your family if you don't allow him/her.... abi the girl use juju hold am? undecided

Your brother's attitude of selling your father's stuffs etcc further shows the kind of person he is... He really needs to work on himself. ..

when next you have a meeting with him, talk more about changing his attitude rather than focusing on the girl... let him know the problem is from him and not necessarily the girl... If he can get his attitude right, then he can probably take better decisions concerning the girl and your family at large. ..

Then, If any of you can take your mum in, please do.. it's obvious her present environment is detrimental esp considering her health issues....

1 Like

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Nobody: 6:29am On May 25, 2016
Are you a guy or a lady?my reason for asking it seems you're igbo and according to culture,females don't drag properties.but if you're a male like the 2nd son you can call the elders tell them to split whatever that left of. Your late father btw the 2 of you(your brother).then you can hand over your to your mum.
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by godunia(m): 6:38am On May 25, 2016
seek the permission of your elders to move your mum from that house, rent a house for her where you can visit her (keeping her in your house for long will lead to problem btw your wife and her.keeping 2 women that demands love,care and loyalty can be challenging) my brother and the wife were given my mum problem, I didn't act on time and as I speak she's in the mortuary after we must have spent millions at National Hospital. Forget your brother except if you are looking for an excuse to be irresponsible too. Move your mom now before it becomes too late,forget about your brother and his girlfriend.
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by oodo: 7:00am On May 25, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm this is serious. I think its the young man that needs to be confronted either spirituality or physically. Taking the mother away from his son will still not do her any good because she will always be thinking of the safety of her only son in the hands of an unwanted stranger. Since this story is coming from a lady, I will not be quick to attack the young man's girlfriend (mother-in-law/sister-in-law wahala). But the guy needs to be really examined.

1 Like

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Nobody: 7:02am On May 25, 2016
assana:

in that case, I sue him to court to regain its senses. or is it also wrong to currect a mislead brother in such way??
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Agbalanze(m): 7:16am On May 25, 2016
I guess been the only son, he was over pampered and not well disciplined while growing up.
This tradition of men (boys) gets the whole share is always dicey. All the same, put him in prayers incase he was jazzed by the girl.
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Pain(m): 7:20am On May 25, 2016
Please her pinshures..
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by tombeh(m): 7:22am On May 25, 2016
My bros needs serious prayer....
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Drabrah(m): 7:24am On May 25, 2016
PresVA:

Thank you very plentifully. U've summarised all he nids 2 know.
A word is enuff 4 d wise.
EoD.

1 Like

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by IkpuMmadu: 7:26am On May 25, 2016
assana:

There is nothing you can do....her Toto maketh sense but if you are an Igbo man ... the only thing you can do is call umunna then share the property and umunna will warn him and the akwuna who is your future sister in-law

Never underestimate the power of okeikpu
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Bibyken(f): 7:29am On May 25, 2016
assana:

I concur! well said!
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Gkemz: 7:32am On May 25, 2016
Sorry your brother has eaten a love portion and now under her spell. All you need to do since he's your elder brother and its not right to slap him to reset his mind, the only option here is to go spiritual. Ask God to change him. As for the property, get a good lawyer and obtain a court order to refrain him from selling family's property without family's consent.
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Oche4short: 7:48am On May 25, 2016
The situation at hand requires more than advice. what is required now is for you and your other siblings to come together and make a painful sacrifice of seeking the face of God through a true man of God, fasting and prayers for your elder brother to be delivered from whatever veil that is covering his face right now. Your battle is not against flesh and blood. take the bull by the horn in going to God will all your strength, soul and might. Thank you
wish you luck
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Kakamorufu(m): 7:48am On May 25, 2016
its ur bro that has issues oooo
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by uyisteven(m): 7:58am On May 25, 2016
Kidnap the babe...let your brother starve for two weeks without seeing her...
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by thelish(f): 8:00am On May 25, 2016
PresVA:

God bless u dear. Was the girl in the picture when he was keeping malice with his father even to the point of death?

1 Like

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Danniscott(m): 8:00am On May 25, 2016
assana:

You have poured out your heart and you have heard from men. I believe you should call your brother and sister for around table family meeting, but then take it to God in prayers since you are in Lagos please attend this Programme Encounter at Harvesters international Christian center ,Gbagada on Sunday 29th by 4pm and trust me you will see a turn around after encountering God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife's Family Has Ruined My Home And My Life / Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) / Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.