Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Iran Planning to Destroying Israel In Eight Minutes After Testing New - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Iran Planning to Destroying Israel In Eight Minutes After Testing New (2025 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Israel In His Private Jet (Photos) / Pastor Poju Oyemade: "How Culture Is Destroying Christianity In Africa" / Ghanaian Herbalist Lands In Hospital After Testing His Powers Aganist Bullets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iran Planning to Destroying Israel In Eight Minutes After Testing New by Dianaplayblog(f): 10:36am On May 24, 2016
Just weeks after Iran claimed to have successfully tested 2,000km-range missiles capable of hitting Israel, a senior military adviser, Ahmad Karimpour has boasted that the country has the capacity to 'raze the Zionist regime' using the 'abilities and equipment' Iran has at its disposal.

According to the Times of Israel, Karimpour - an adviser to the Iranian Revolutionary Guards’ elite unit al-Quds Force - said: 'If the Supreme Leader’s orders [are] to be executed, with the abilities and the equipment at our disposal, we will raze the Zionist regime in less than eight minutes.'

See more here

https://dianaplay..com.ng/2016/05/iran-planning-to-destroying-israel-in.html?m=1

Re: Iran Planning to Destroying Israel In Eight Minutes After Testing New by Edwinmason(m): 11:03am On May 24, 2016
what all these? cant these pipo relax for once
Re: Iran Planning to Destroying Israel In Eight Minutes After Testing New by Dianaplayblog(f): 11:35am On May 24, 2016
Edwinmason:
what all these? cant these pipo relax for once
I wonder
Re: Iran Planning to Destroying Israel In Eight Minutes After Testing New by Slikbae: 11:53pm On May 25, 2016
No Nation shall defeat Israel
Re: Iran Planning to Destroying Israel In Eight Minutes After Testing New by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 26, 2016
Slikbae:
lmao
Re: Iran Planning to Destroying Israel In Eight Minutes After Testing New by Slikbae: 2:33pm On May 26, 2016
The entire Arab world couldn't defeat lsrael the last time and they won't do so now or ever. No nation shall defeat Israel.
crusadistic:

lmao
Re: Iran Planning to Destroying Israel In Eight Minutes After Testing New by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 26, 2016
Slikbae:
The entire Arab world couldn't defeat lsrael the last time and they won't do so now or ever. No nation shall defeat Israel.
lol
Re: Iran Planning to Destroying Israel In Eight Minutes After Testing New by Dianaplayblog(f): 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
Slikbae:
Yeah

1 Like

Re: Iran Planning to Destroying Israel In Eight Minutes After Testing New by impossible27(m): 5:47pm On Jun 01, 2016
Iran always doing what they know best "initial gragra" grin

Meanwhile can someone tell me the scores of Israel backed up by the US against Pakistan for Gaza?

anybody?
Re: Iran Planning to Destroying Israel In Eight Minutes After Testing New by Anas09: 6:37pm On Jun 01, 2016
crusadistic:

lmao
Crusadistic. No Nation shall defeat Israel, Shey we are here?
Israel gets delt with by their God when they disobey, but for any nation to rise and conqer them without the help of Yahweh? Na lie. Make all the Muslims around the world team up again like they did during the 6days War, you will be defeated woefully. If you like bet your life on it. You loose your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Planning to Destroying Israel In Eight Minutes After Testing New by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 02, 2016
Anas09:

[s]Crusadistic. No Nation shall defeat Israel, Shey we are here?
Israel gets delt with by their God when they disobey, but for any nation to rise and conqer them without the help of Yahweh? Na lie. Make all the Muslims around the world team up again like they did during the 6days War, you will be defeated woefully. If you like bet your life on it. You loose your life.[\s]
Trash! out of every ten wars,the jews have lost nine.This isnt even coincidence/probability,its a curse.
Re: Iran Planning to Destroying Israel In Eight Minutes After Testing New by Uyi168: 5:04am On Jun 02, 2016
Iran,afghanistan,pakistan...be planninq to destroy israel since d days of adam nd eve...

1 Like

Re: Iran Planning to Destroying Israel In Eight Minutes After Testing New by Joagbaje(m): 7:26am On Jun 02, 2016
Slikbae:

It's a great truth . But not for long . During the tribulation . Only 144,000 will be left
Re: Iran Planning to Destroying Israel In Eight Minutes After Testing New by Anas09: 8:20am On Jun 02, 2016
crusadistic:

Trash! out of every ten wars,the jews have lost nine.This isnt even coincidence/probability,its a curse.
Bring on the statistics. Which wars might those be?
Re: Iran Planning to Destroying Israel In Eight Minutes After Testing New by Demmzy15(m): 12:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
Anas09:

This is what I'll continue to say, the Muslims can lose thousands of wars and still get back on their feet but the destruction of the Zionist state requires just one defeat.

As for your dumb assertion that Israel can never be defeated; they were defeated and driven into exile in Babylon, there was a failed uprising against the Romans in 70AD in which they were defeated with many crucified, they revolted again under CHRISTIAN BYZANTINE EMPIRE in the 600s again defeated, and they were defeated in present age in 2006 by Hezbollah.

If Muslims can defeat the crusaders who controlled Jerusalem for 88years, then know that srael's end is near!
Re: Iran Planning to Destroying Israel In Eight Minutes After Testing New by Blackfire(m): 3:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
Why is it that every average Muslims all over the world hates Christians and Jews with a passion ?

Mr Iran why not destroy them in 3 seconds? ... Kitikpa gbawa unu onu there--- meaning happy new month.
Re: Iran Planning to Destroying Israel In Eight Minutes After Testing New by Anas09: 10:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
Demmzy15:
This is what I'll continue to say, the Muslims can lose thousands of wars and still get back on their feet but the destruction of the Zionist state requires just one defeat.

As for your dumb assertion that Israel can never be defeated; they were defeated and driven into exile in Babylon, there was a failed uprising against the Romans in 70AD in which they were defeated with many crucified, they revolted again under CHRISTIAN BYZANTINE EMPIRE in the 600s again defeated, and they were defeated in present age in 2006 by Hezbollah.

If Muslims can defeat the crusaders who controlled Jerusalem for 88years, then know that srael's end is near!

Hmmm. A typical muslim who reads only the Koran and believes only what his imam says in the Mosque.

So that's what they tell you in your Mosques that Muslims defeated the Crusaders? Hahahahaha. This guy. If that's the case why are the Muslims not in control of Jerusalem?

I happen to be presently studying Isaiah's Prophecy about God, by Himself sending His people to Exile to Babylon becos of their disobedience 200 years before it happened. But do I expect you to know that? Noooo.

Here are all the prophesies.
Good News Bible
Isaiah 39:1-7
About that same time the king of Babylonia, Merodach Baladan, son of Baladan, heard that King Hezekiah had been sick, so he sent him a letter and a present. 2 Hezekiah welcomed the messengers and showed them his wealth—his silver and gold, his spices and perfumes, and all his military equipment. There was nothing in his storerooms or anywhere in his kingdom that he did not show them. 3 Then the prophet Isaiah went to King Hezekiah and asked, “Where did these messengers come from and what did they say to you?”

Hezekiah answered, “They came from a very distant country, from Babylonia.”

4 “What did they see in the palace?”

“They saw everything. There is nothing in the storerooms that I didn't show them.”

5 Isaiah then told the king, “The Lord Almighty says that 6 a time is coming when everything in your palace, everything that your ancestors have stored up to this day, will be carried off to Babylonia. Nothing will be left. 7 Some of your own direct descendants will be taken away and made eunuchs to serve in the palace of the king of Babylonia.”

And how did Jehovah repay Babylon for the rule they played in Exiling God's people? Let's see;
Good News Bible. Isaiah 13:22.
17 The Lord says, “I am stirring up the Medes to attack Babylon. They care nothing for silver and are not tempted by gold. 18 With their bows and arrows they will kill the young men. They will show no mercy to babies and take no pity on children. 19 Babylonia is the most beautiful kingdom of all; it is the pride of its people. But I, the Lord, will overthrow Babylon as I did Sodom and Gomorrah! 20 No one will ever live there again. No wandering Arab will ever pitch a tent there, and no shepherd will ever pasture a flock there. 21 It will be a place where desert animals live and where owls build their nests. Ostriches will live there, and wild goats will prance through the ruins. 22 The towers and palaces will echo with the cries of hyenas and jackals. Babylon's time has come! Her days are almost over.”

And the displacement of the Jews in 70AD, was first prophesied by the same Isaiah, then by Jesus of Nazareth.
Now here is what Jesus Prophesied.

Matt 24:15 “You will see ‘The Awful Horror’ of which the prophet Daniel spoke. It will be standing in the holy place.” (Note to the reader: understand what this means!) 16 “Then those who are in Judea must run away to the hills. 17 Someone who is on the roof of a house must not take the time to go down and get any belongings from the house. 18 Someone who is in the field must not go back to get a cloak. 19 How terrible it will be in those days for women who are pregnant and for mothers with little babies! 20 Pray to God that you will not have to run away during the winter or on a Sabbath! 21 For the trouble at that time will be far more terrible than any there has ever been, from the beginning of the world to this very day. Nor will there ever be anything like it again. 22 But God has already reduced the number of days; had he not done so, nobody would survive. For the sake of his chosen people, however, God will reduce the days.Like I said to your Brethren, except the Lord incites you to go against his people, your going against them will be going against Jehovah.

Luke 21:20.
20 “When you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then you will know that it will soon be destroyed. 21 Then those who are in Judea must run away to the hills; those who are in the city must leave, and those who are out in the country must not go into the city. 22 For those will be ‘The Days of Punishment,’ to make come true all that the Scriptures say. 23 How terrible it will be in those days for women who are pregnant and for mothers with little babies! Terrible distress will come upon this land, and God's punishment will fall on this people. 24 Some will be killed by the sword, and others will be taken as prisoners to all countries; and the heathen will trample over Jerusalem until their time is up.

Let me give you an account of a man or a Nation which went agaisnt the Nation of Israel on his/it's own without God sending him/it and what happened to him/it

Good News Translation. Isaiah 37:21-29,33-38 Isaiah's Message to the King Then Isaiah sent a message telling King Hezekiah that in answer to the king's prayer the Lord had said, “The city of Jerusalem laughs at you, Sennacherib, and makes fun of you. Whom do you think you have been insulting and ridiculing? You have been disrespectful to me, the holy God of Israel. You sent your servants to boast to me that with all your chariots you had conquered the highest mountains of Lebanon. You boasted that there you cut down the tallest cedars and the finest cypress trees, and that you reached the deepest parts of the forests. You boasted that you dug wells and drank water in foreign lands, and that the feet of your soldiers tramped the Nile River dry. “Have you never heard that I planned all this long ago? And now I have carried it out. I gave you the power to turn fortified cities into piles of rubble. The people who lived there were powerless; they were frightened and stunned. They were like grass in a field or weeds growing on a roof when the hot east wind blasts them. “But I know everything about you, what you do and where you go. I know how you rage against me. I have received the report of that rage and that pride of yours, and now I will put a hook through your nose and a bit in your mouth and will take you back by the same road you came.” “And this is what the Lord has said about the Assyrian emperor: ‘He will not enter this city or shoot a single arrow against it. No soldiers with shields will come near the city, and no siege mounds will be built around it. He will go back by the same road he came, without entering this city. I, the Lord, have spoken. I will defend this city and protect it, for the sake of my own honor and because of the promise I made to my servant David.’” An angel of the Lord went to the Assyrian camp and killed 185,000 soldiers. At dawn the next day there they lay, all dead! Then the Assyrian emperor Sennacherib withdrew and returned to Nineveh. One day when he was worshiping in the temple of his god Nisroch, two of his sons, Adrammelech and Sharezer, killed him with their swords and then escaped to the land of Ararat. Another of his sons, Esarhaddon, succeeded him as emperor.

Mumu dey worry una, make that mumu Carry na go near Israel make una see. Shame no dey catch una say all the Muslims in the whole world are ganged up agaisnt a small misely nation like Israel, yet they beat you hands down. Shame on you.

Now, this is where you, the Arabs and Muslims come in. And, am waiting with anticipation for this prophecy to be fulfilled.

Good News Translation Ezekiel 38:1-23 Gog as the Instrument of God The Lord spoke to me. “Mortal man,” he said, “denounce Gog, chief ruler of the nations of Meshech and Tubal in the land of Magog. Denounce him and tell him that I, the Sovereign Lord, am his enemy. I will turn him around, put hooks in his jaws, and drag him and all his troops away. His army, with its horses and uniformed riders, is enormous, and every soldier carries a shield and is armed with a sword. Troops from Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya are with him, and all have shields and helmets. All the fighting men of the lands of Gomer and Beth Togarmah in the north are with him, and so are men from many other nations. Tell him to get ready and have all his troops ready at his command. After many years I will order him to invade a country where the people were brought back together from many nations and have lived without fear of war. He will invade the mountains of Israel, which were desolate and deserted so long, but where all the people now live in safety. He and his army and the many nations with him will attack like a storm and cover the land like a cloud.” This is what the Sovereign Lord says to Gog: “When that time comes, you will start thinking up an evil plan. You will decide to invade a helpless country where the people live in peace and security in unwalled towns that have no defenses. You will plunder and loot the people who live in cities that were once in ruins. They have been gathered from the nations, and now they have livestock and property and live at the crossroads of the world. The people of Sheba and Dedan and the merchants from the towns of Spain will ask you, ‘Have you assembled your army and attacked in order to loot and plunder? Do you intend to get silver and gold, livestock and property, and march off with all those spoils?’” So the Sovereign Lord sent me to tell Gog what he was saying to him: “Now while my people Israel live in security, you will set out to come from your place in the far north, leading a large, powerful army of soldiers from many nations, all of them on horseback. You will attack my people Israel like a storm moving across the land. When the time comes, I will send you to invade my land in order to show the nations who I am, to show my holiness by what I do through you. You are the one I was talking about long ago, when I announced through my servants, the prophets of Israel, that in days to come I would bring someone to attack Israel.” The Sovereign Lord has spoken. God's Punishment of Gog The Sovereign Lord says, “On the day when Gog invades Israel, I will become furious. I declare in the heat of my anger that on that day there will be a severe earthquake in the land of Israel. Every fish and bird, every animal large and small, and every human being on the face of the earth will tremble for fear of me. Mountains will fall, cliffs will crumble, and every wall will collapse. I will terrify Gog with all sorts of calamities. I, the Sovereign Lord, have spoken. His men will turn their swords against one another. I will punish him with disease and bloodshed. Torrents of rain and hail, together with fire and sulfur, will pour down on him and his army and on the many nations that are on his side. In this way I will show all the nations that I am great and that I am holy. They will know then that I am the Lord.”
All of you Arabs together with your Allies will shamelessly invade the small Nation of Israel with the hope of Anahiliating her, but a surprise will he waiting for you Ediots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Planning to Destroying Israel In Eight Minutes After Testing New by Anas09: 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2016
Demmzy15:

You are talking about Muslims as if Islam is a Nation. Israel is a Nation, is Islam a Nation? How many Muslims are in the world, and how many Jews are there. You are so shameless that a child will be beating you at every turn, yet you still yap.
Try defeating the Zionist state let's see.
Islam is so Jealous of Israel. You try to steal their God, their Ancestors, their Prophets, steal your way into their Scriptures. Steal their land, but You fail at every turn.
Be fast about defeating them already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Planning to Destroying Israel In Eight Minutes After Testing New by Demmzy15(m): 11:32pm On Jun 02, 2016
Anas09:

You are talking about Muslims as if Islam is a Nation. Israel is a Nation, is Islam a Nation?

Islam is way more than a nation, Islam unites people. When there's no difference between an Arab, Kurd, Greek, Turk, Chinese, black, Berber, Malay, Japanese, etc. This is one of the areas Islam intellectually supersedes Christianity.

How many Muslims are in the world, and how many Jews are there. You are so shameless that a child will be beating you at every turn, yet you still yap.

Didn't I tell you the crusaders controlled Jerusalem for 88years before they were defeated by Muslims under Salahuddin Al Ayyubi(ra)? So it doesn't matter when and how, the Prophet Muhammad(SAW) said :

“When you indulge in al-`Eenah[1] transactions, you follow the tails of cows, you become satisfied with farming, and you abandon Jihad in Allah's Path, Allah will put humiliation on you and will not remove it until you return to your religion.”

This verse suppose open your coconut head, it was only when Muslims returned to the true teachings of Islam, that's was why they recovered Jerusalem back. So you can jollof while it lasts!

Try defeating the Zionist state let's see.

If we could defeat a bloody cannibalistic criminal known as the crusaders whose evil the world is yet to see, I see no reason why the Zionists who are of lesser evil can't be defeated!

Islam is so Jealous of Israel.

Please stop attributing the name "Israel" to this evil state, the Prophet Jacob or Yaqub aka Israel(peace be upon him) is a Prophet of Islam, he has nothing to do with the atheist Zionists.

You try to steal their God,

We don't call God Yahweh but Allaah, it's you that stole from them!

their Ancestors, their Prophets,

Explain this better, if you mean Abraham, he wasn't a Jew. He was a Muslim, he was the city of Ur which is in modern day Iraaq. Don't think I'm ignorant of that!

steal your way into their Scriptures. Steal their land, but You fail at every turn.

No one stole from them, if indeed anyone stole, they copied from the Quran in the case of many commentaries of their books. Christians on the other are known fabricators, from pagans to Jews. You copied every single thing, even the new testament had to resort to taquiya when quoting older books

Be fast about defeating them already.

Allaah's time is the best, bithnillah!

3 Likes

Re: Iran Planning to Destroying Israel In Eight Minutes After Testing New by Demmzy15(m): 11:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
Anas09:

[s]
Hmmm. A typical muslim who reads only the Koran and believes only what his imam says in the Mosque.

So that's what they tell you in your Mosques that Muslims defeated the Crusaders? Hahahahaha. This guy. If that's the case why are the Muslims not in control of Jerusalem?

I happen to be presently studying Isaiah's Prophecy about God, by Himself sending His people to Exile to Babylon becos of their disobedience 200 years before it happened. But do I expect you to know that? Noooo.

Here are all the prophesies.
Good News Bible
Isaiah 39:1-7
About that same time the king of Babylonia, Merodach Baladan, son of Baladan, heard that King Hezekiah had been sick, so he sent him a letter and a present. 2 Hezekiah welcomed the messengers and showed them his wealth—his silver and gold, his spices and perfumes, and all his military equipment. There was nothing in his storerooms or anywhere in his kingdom that he did not show them. 3 Then the prophet Isaiah went to King Hezekiah and asked, “Where did these messengers come from and what did they say to you?”

Hezekiah answered, “They came from a very distant country, from Babylonia.”

4 “What did they see in the palace?”

“They saw everything. There is nothing in the storerooms that I didn't show them.”

5 Isaiah then told the king, “The Lord Almighty says that 6 a time is coming when everything in your palace, everything that your ancestors have stored up to this day, will be carried off to Babylonia. Nothing will be left. 7 Some of your own direct descendants will be taken away and made eunuchs to serve in the palace of the king of Babylonia.”

And how did Jehovah repay Babylon for the rule they played in Exiling God's people? Let's see;
Good News Bible. Isaiah 13:22.
17 The Lord says, “I am stirring up the Medes to attack Babylon. They care nothing for silver and are not tempted by gold. 18 With their bows and arrows they will kill the young men. They will show no mercy to babies and take no pity on children. 19 Babylonia is the most beautiful kingdom of all; it is the pride of its people. But I, the Lord, will overthrow Babylon as I did Sodom and Gomorrah! 20 No one will ever live there again. No wandering Arab will ever pitch a tent there, and no shepherd will ever pasture a flock there. 21 It will be a place where desert animals live and where owls build their nests. Ostriches will live there, and wild goats will prance through the ruins. 22 The towers and palaces will echo with the cries of hyenas and jackals. Babylon's time has come! Her days are almost over.”

And the displacement of the Jews in 70AD, was first prophesied by the same Isaiah, then by Jesus of Nazareth.
Now here is what Jesus Prophesied.

Matt 24:15 “You will see ‘The Awful Horror’ of which the prophet Daniel spoke. It will be standing in the holy place.” (Note to the reader: understand what this means!) 16 “Then those who are in Judea must run away to the hills. 17 Someone who is on the roof of a house must not take the time to go down and get any belongings from the house. 18 Someone who is in the field must not go back to get a cloak. 19 How terrible it will be in those days for women who are pregnant and for mothers with little babies! 20 Pray to God that you will not have to run away during the winter or on a Sabbath! 21 For the trouble at that time will be far more terrible than any there has ever been, from the beginning of the world to this very day. Nor will there ever be anything like it again. 22 But God has already reduced the number of days; had he not done so, nobody would survive. For the sake of his chosen people, however, God will reduce the days.Like I said to your Brethren, except the Lord incites you to go against his people, your going against them will be going against Jehovah.

Luke 21:20.
20 “When you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then you will know that it will soon be destroyed. 21 Then those who are in Judea must run away to the hills; those who are in the city must leave, and those who are out in the country must not go into the city. 22 For those will be ‘The Days of Punishment,’ to make come true all that the Scriptures say. 23 How terrible it will be in those days for women who are pregnant and for mothers with little babies! Terrible distress will come upon this land, and God's punishment will fall on this people. 24 Some will be killed by the sword, and others will be taken as prisoners to all countries; and the heathen will trample over Jerusalem until their time is up.

Let me give you an account of a man or a Nation which went agaisnt the Nation of Israel on his/it's own without God sending him/it and what happened to him/it

Good News Translation. Isaiah 37:21-29,33-38 Isaiah's Message to the King Then Isaiah sent a message telling King Hezekiah that in answer to the king's prayer the Lord had said, “The city of Jerusalem laughs at you, Sennacherib, and makes fun of you. Whom do you think you have been insulting and ridiculing? You have been disrespectful to me, the holy God of Israel. You sent your servants to boast to me that with all your chariots you had conquered the highest mountains of Lebanon. You boasted that there you cut down the tallest cedars and the finest cypress trees, and that you reached the deepest parts of the forests. You boasted that you dug wells and drank water in foreign lands, and that the feet of your soldiers tramped the Nile River dry. “Have you never heard that I planned all this long ago? And now I have carried it out. I gave you the power to turn fortified cities into piles of rubble. The people who lived there were powerless; they were frightened and stunned. They were like grass in a field or weeds growing on a roof when the hot east wind blasts them. “But I know everything about you, what you do and where you go. I know how you rage against me. I have received the report of that rage and that pride of yours, and now I will put a hook through your nose and a bit in your mouth and will take you back by the same road you came.” “And this is what the Lord has said about the Assyrian emperor: ‘He will not enter this city or shoot a single arrow against it. No soldiers with shields will come near the city, and no siege mounds will be built around it. He will go back by the same road he came, without entering this city. I, the Lord, have spoken. I will defend this city and protect it, for the sake of my own honor and because of the promise I made to my servant David.’” An angel of the Lord went to the Assyrian camp and killed 185,000 soldiers. At dawn the next day there they lay, all dead! Then the Assyrian emperor Sennacherib withdrew and returned to Nineveh. One day when he was worshiping in the temple of his god Nisroch, two of his sons, Adrammelech and Sharezer, killed him with their swords and then escaped to the land of Ararat. Another of his sons, Esarhaddon, succeeded him as emperor.

Mumu dey worry una, make that mumu Carry na go near Israel make una see. Shame no dey catch una say all the Muslims in the whole world are ganged up agaisnt a small misely nation like Israel, yet they beat you hands down. Shame on you.

Now, this is where you, the Arabs and Muslims come in. And, am waiting with anticipation for this prophecy to be fulfilled.

Good News Translation Ezekiel 38:1-23 Gog as the Instrument of God The Lord spoke to me. “Mortal man,” he said, “denounce Gog, chief ruler of the nations of Meshech and Tubal in the land of Magog. Denounce him and tell him that I, the Sovereign Lord, am his enemy. I will turn him around, put hooks in his jaws, and drag him and all his troops away. His army, with its horses and uniformed riders, is enormous, and every soldier carries a shield and is armed with a sword. Troops from Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya are with him, and all have shields and helmets. All the fighting men of the lands of Gomer and Beth Togarmah in the north are with him, and so are men from many other nations. Tell him to get ready and have all his troops ready at his command. After many years I will order him to invade a country where the people were brought back together from many nations and have lived without fear of war. He will invade the mountains of Israel, which were desolate and deserted so long, but where all the people now live in safety. He and his army and the many nations with him will attack like a storm and cover the land like a cloud.” This is what the Sovereign Lord says to Gog: “When that time comes, you will start thinking up an evil plan. You will decide to invade a helpless country where the people live in peace and security in unwalled towns that have no defenses. You will plunder and loot the people who live in cities that were once in ruins. They have been gathered from the nations, and now they have livestock and property and live at the crossroads of the world. The people of Sheba and Dedan and the merchants from the towns of Spain will ask you, ‘Have you assembled your army and attacked in order to loot and plunder? Do you intend to get silver and gold, livestock and property, and march off with all those spoils?’” So the Sovereign Lord sent me to tell Gog what he was saying to him: “Now while my people Israel live in security, you will set out to come from your place in the far north, leading a large, powerful army of soldiers from many nations, all of them on horseback. You will attack my people Israel like a storm moving across the land. When the time comes, I will send you to invade my land in order to show the nations who I am, to show my holiness by what I do through you. You are the one I was talking about long ago, when I announced through my servants, the prophets of Israel, that in days to come I would bring someone to attack Israel.” The Sovereign Lord has spoken. God's Punishment of Gog The Sovereign Lord says, “On the day when Gog invades Israel, I will become furious. I declare in the heat of my anger that on that day there will be a severe earthquake in the land of Israel. Every fish and bird, every animal large and small, and every human being on the face of the earth will tremble for fear of me. Mountains will fall, cliffs will crumble, and every wall will collapse. I will terrify Gog with all sorts of calamities. I, the Sovereign Lord, have spoken. His men will turn their swords against one another. I will punish him with disease and bloodshed. Torrents of rain and hail, together with fire and sulfur, will pour down on him and his army and on the many nations that are on his side. In this way I will show all the nations that I am great and that I am holy. They will know then that I am the Lord.”
All of you Arabs together with your Allies will shamelessly invade the small Nation of Israel with the hope of Anahiliating her, but a surprise will he waiting for you Ediots. [/s]
A terrorist group Hezbollah defeated the Zionists in 2006, mind you, this isn't a country. Your bible would continue to fall your hands everytime, I raised many points in my last post but you didn't reply them rather you copied and pasted rubbish here. I stated:

Please what can you say about the above?

Isreal was defeated recently in 2006:

http://www.counterpunch.org/2006/10/13/how-hezbollah-defeated-israel-2/

http://www.jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/israel-wont-go-to-war-against-hezbollah-because-it-cant-win-video/2015/01/29/

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/07/world/middleeast/07hezbollah.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE6BF20L20101216
Re: Iran Planning to Destroying Israel In Eight Minutes After Testing New by Anas09: 1:19am On Jun 03, 2016
Demmzy15:
A terrorist group Hezbollah defeated the Zionists in 2006, mind you, this isn't a country. Your bible would continue to fall your hands everytime, I raised many points in my last post but you didn't reply them rather you copied and pasted rubbish here. I stated:

http://www.jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/israel-wont-go-to-war-against-hezbollah-because-it-cant-win-video/2015/01/29/

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/07/world/middleeast/07hezbollah.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Am sure you never read what I posted. I won't be suprised, am not your imam, so you won't read what I posted. No country defeated Israel. At any point in History Israel ever went down, it was backed by their God, He doesn't spare them when they sin, unlike Allah who celebrates evil.
Now, Arabs move on quickly agaisnt Israel let's your shame.
Re: Iran Planning to Destroying Israel In Eight Minutes After Testing New by Anas09: 1:23am On Jun 03, 2016
[quote author=Demmzy15 post=46220503] A terrorist group Hezbollah defeated the Zionists in 2006, mind you, this isn't a country. Your bible would continue to fall your hands everytime, I raised many points in my last post but you didn't reply them rather you copied and pasted rubbish here. I stated:

[/quote
Oh, Islamic Terrorist group defeated Israel in 2006 right? So, where is Hezbollah now, and where is Israel?
See how you allow yourself to he lied to?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Planning to Destroying Israel In Eight Minutes After Testing New by Demmzy15(m): 2:30am On Jun 03, 2016
[quote author=Anas09 post=46221587][/quote]Looks like you're a confused man, those places aren't what we're talking about. You said Isreal can never be defeated, but from the links I provided they were defeated in 2006 by a terrorist group known as Hezbollah which isn't even up to a country. In one of the links above, an Israeli general admitted that they can't defeat ordinary Hezbollah, so who are you that I should believe your fabricated buybull. Are you now going to admit your bible told a lie?

1 Like

Re: Iran Planning to Destroying Israel In Eight Minutes After Testing New by Demmzy15(m): 2:43am On Jun 03, 2016
Anas09:

Am sure you never read what I posted.

Why would I read that garbage, copy and paste without applying sense.

I won't be suprised, am not your imam, so you won't read what I posted.

You see why low self-esteem would kill you, you think Muslims are blind followers who would follow some imam like a programmed robot? I'm not that type, I verify everything I'm told or I read about. If christians can do this, they'll have abandoned the cult of Christianity.

No country defeated Israel. At any point in History Israel ever went down,

Stop opening your wide mouth anyhow. The Romans took control of Palestine(before christ) through warfare, they were defeated. The Jews who were under the Romans even during the time of Jesus till he was crucified according were still under the Romans, they revolted in 70AD, again defeated. When the Romans embraced Christianity, the Jews rebelled and they were defeated again. They were defeated in 2006 by Hezbollah and this is confirmed by their own military officers, so why can't you stop behaving like a robot and think beyond the rubbish you call an holy book..... Gosh, why are you this dull? grin grin

it was backed by their God,

Yes the devil in God's clothing of the old testament, that requires them to kill innocent men, women, children, animals and even plants. He even encourages parents to eat their children, thats their God!

He doesn't spare them when they sin, unlike Yahweh who celebrates evil.

Fixed! cheesy

Now, Arabs move on quickly agaisnt Israel let's your shame.

If they're defeated they'll stand back, but only one defeat and that's the end of your Zionists. Enjoy while it lasts!

3 Likes

Re: Iran Planning to Destroying Israel In Eight Minutes After Testing New by Nobody: 4:43am On Jun 03, 2016
Anas09:

You should know this.Go and study your jewish masters history,they are synonymous with loosing and suffering.
Re: Iran Planning to Destroying Israel In Eight Minutes After Testing New by Anas09: 10:40am On Jun 03, 2016
crusadistic:

You should know this.Go and study your jewish masters history,they are synonymous with loosing and suffering.
Really? So because they are use to suffering you feel you too can move in on them? Go ahead.
Dumbo, nothing happens to that Nation which has not been previously Prophesied. See this your rage against them? It's also prophesied, and am dancing in my heart because you guys will be so crushed that wen they are done with you, you'll need to be peeled off the wall.
Re: Iran Planning to Destroying Israel In Eight Minutes After Testing New by Anas09: 11:03am On Jun 03, 2016
Demmzy15:

Why would I read that garbage, copy and paste without applying sense.

You see why low self-esteem would kill you, you think Muslims are blind followers who would follow some imam like a programmed robot? I'm not that type, I verify everything I'm told or I read about. If christians can do this, they'll have abandoned the cult of Christianity.

Stop opening your wide mouth anyhow. The Romans took control of Palestine(before christ) through warfare, they were defeated. The Jews who were under the Romans even during the time of Jesus till he was crucified according were still under the Romans, they revolted in 70AD, again defeated. When the Romans embraced Christianity, the Jews rebelled and they were defeated again. They were defeated in 2006 by Hezbollah and this is confirmed by their own military officers, so why can't you stop behaving like a robot and think beyond the rubbish you call an holy book..... Gosh, why are you this dull? grin grin

Yes the devil in God's clothing of the old testament, that requires them to kill innocent men, women, children, animals and even plants. He even encourages parents to eat their children, thats their God!

Fixed! cheesy

If they're defeated they'll stand back, but only one defeat and that's the end of your Zionists. Enjoy while it lasts!
Edited* Unlike Allah, who celebrates evil.
Move agaisnt Israel already. Enough with mere words, move in. Those their women will send you all to hell and there will be no virgins for you all.
Re: Iran Planning to Destroying Israel In Eight Minutes After Testing New by Slikbae: 11:30am On Jun 03, 2016
you are well known for interpreting verses out of context. kindly show me where it is written in your bible. it seems to be omitted from mine.
Joagbaje:

It's a great truth . But not for long . During the tribulation . Only 144,000 will be left
Re: Iran Planning to Destroying Israel In Eight Minutes After Testing New by Joagbaje(m): 12:02pm On Jun 03, 2016
Slikbae:
you are well known for interpreting verses out of context.

That's your opinion especially those of you who don't study your bible .

kindly show me where it is written in your bible. it seems to be omitted from mine.

Study revelation 7 . Next time you want to ask question . Ask nicely not with insults .
Re: Iran Planning to Destroying Israel In Eight Minutes After Testing New by Slikbae: 3:34am On Jun 04, 2016
I didn't insult you. There is something called sarcasm which i used in my last sentence.

Are you easily provoked to anger??
Joagbaje:

That's your opinion especially those of you who don't study your bible .

Study revelation 7 . Next time you want to ask question . Ask nicely not with insults .

Re: Iran Planning to Destroying Israel In Eight Minutes After Testing New by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 04, 2016
Dem, don't waste your time. It cannot happen. No country of the world engaged Israel in combat and has fully recovered. Even ask yourself why is ISIS attacking everywhere, but still fear Israel, they are not Christians like us, but be sure of one thing, they are ready to fix you in your place, no jokes.

Read here

http://www.jewishpress.com/blogs/a-soldiers-mother/why-israel-will-never-be-defeated‏/2015/08/20/

Their women are the ones who fight battles now, and you see the kind of havoc they wreck, let alone when they send in the full army. US followed the method of Israel and you see what's happening to your ISIS brothers.

That nation has a blessing from God himself.

The only thing I would tell Iran is, let them try. You would sit back and hear the story.
Re: Iran Planning to Destroying Israel In Eight Minutes After Testing New by Anas09: 7:48am On Jun 04, 2016
crusadistic:

So you are Tartar.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Led Lights And Moving Head Lights For Churches / The Chronology Of The Other Religion / Most Dangerous Post On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.