Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,307 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

How To Argue With An Atheist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Argue With An Atheist (393 Views)

God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God / Please Can Anybody Explain This? Am Not Here To Argue! / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Argue With An Atheist by ValentineMary(m): 10:49am On May 24, 2016
[b] 1.Wait for someone to post their logical view on atheism or against religion generally.

2. As the supreme defender of God, do not care to read properly or understand these views. Just get enraged because someone has the audacity to blaspheme against God.

3. Type an essay of about one thousand words to the person about how he's wallowing in self deception and how deep inside him he knows that God exists but he's living in denial.

4. While waiting for a response, scroll through the rest of the comments and like all the ones that either supports your argument or attacks the poster's personality, and because you are a self-pleasing asshole, like your own comments too.

5. Feel good about yourself.

6. Read the response with anger. Without caring whether or not the atheist has a higher moral standard than yours or he lives better than you, write a very strong comment telling him how you think he's ignorant and he's a Sinner and how you pity his soul, and how his life is without meaning because he doesn't know God.

7. Read his last comment again, get mad again. Write another comment attacking his person and judging him as an ignorant Sinner. Make sure to attach one or two bible passages to make your arguments seem more compelling.

8. Like your comment again. Scroll through the other comments against him and like the comments.

9. Read his response. Feel lost because he has countered all your points and has asked you questions you can't answer. Get mad, and slightly defeated.

10. Type an epistle about how he should let God answer his questions, and how you pity him and how you hope that God forgives him his sins and have mercy on him (again, forgetting that his moral standards is higher than yours).

11. Still feeling intimidated, write another comment about how you are no longer interested in the argument because it's a waste of time. Pray for him again that God forgives him, announce your departure.

12. Don't leave, hang around for another one hour, not commenting but liking comments that is also against him underground. Feel good about yourself.

13. When the debate starts going in his favour and it's becoming unbearable for you, type another long comment with rage attacking his person and being cheaply judgemental.

14. Unfollow the post, saving yourself from the intimidation of another brilliant response from him.
15. Develop a negative impression about him afterwards because he doesn't believe in your beliefs and because you are a petty judgemental piss of shit. Please share, to educate people on how to deal with these rising menace.
By Victor Daniel [/b]

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Argue With An Atheist by Nobody: 11:32am On May 24, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is just so hilarious...

And very true.
Re: How To Argue With An Atheist by Vince77(m): 12:10pm On May 24, 2016
Haha. Very funny.
I like atheists not because im an atheist but because they r intelligent pple. I have never met a dumb atheist. But i have met a bunch of dumb christians.
I am a christian . i believe there is God.

Atheists are the best people to have a conversation with when it comes to issues and facts about life. Well that's my opinion.

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Wine And Women Make Wise Men Dote And Forsake God's Law And Do Wrong." / Woman Raped, Killed After Church Service / Hon Blessing Urges Muslim To Reflect On Lessons Of Ramadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.