Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,273 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Nigerian Journalist With CNN Detained & Assaulted By Police In Senegal(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Journalist With CNN Detained & Assaulted By Police In Senegal(photos) (515 Views)

Resume Or Resign Protesters Attacked By Police In Abuja, Journalist Injured / Buhari Meets With Nigerians Living In Senegal (photo) / Osinbajo Represents President Buhari In Senegal Today - APC tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Journalist With CNN Detained & Assaulted By Police In Senegal(photos) by jonhemma11: 11:05am On May 24, 2016
A Nigerian journalist, Keturah King with CNN has been unlawfully detained and assaulted by police in Dakar, Senegal.Diclosing the news,she said.....

"I've just been thrown against a wall at the airport and beaten up by the Dakar Airport police. They keep telling me to put my phone away and not record them. They refuse to communicate with me directly - choosing to speak to the men around instead''.

See photos above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/nigerian-journalist-keturah-king-with.html

Re: Nigerian Journalist With CNN Detained & Assaulted By Police In Senegal(photos) by jonhemma11: 11:06am On May 24, 2016

Re: Nigerian Journalist With CNN Detained & Assaulted By Police In Senegal(photos) by Oche211(m): 11:08am On May 24, 2016
Evil, wickedness nd injustice everywhere. Journalists are usually at the receiving end of government nd other forces brutality.
Re: Nigerian Journalist With CNN Detained & Assaulted By Police In Senegal(photos) by okoro4: 11:50am On May 24, 2016
CNN shld step in.What nonsense?

(1) (Reply)

FG Begins Process Of Appointing Ambassadors , Says Minister / Niger Delta Avengers Attacks NNPC Facility Again / Soldiers Are Harassing Niger Deltans While Fulanis Are Left In Peace.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.