Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,724 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Help Jumia Scammed Me!!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help Jumia Scammed Me!!!! (669 Views)

Help! Jumia App Is No Longer Opening On My Phone / How Online Dudes Scammed Me / Bet9ja Just Scammed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Jumia Scammed Me!!!! by Ayanfemi002(m): 12:53pm On May 24, 2016
I'm actually New here on nairaland i dont know what section to put this but i Just feel aggrieved and cheated by jumia Ng.
I actually Ordered for a power bank on jumia and it got delivered at their pickup station but on getting home i charged it only to discover it was faulty so i returned it after on the seventh day after pickup which is still in line with their pickup policy and it was accepted after i filled out the form provided. I was told that I'd get a feedback from them and after two days i got an email confirm ing my item has been received and will be resolved promptly and I'd be contacted after two days so as to evaluate if the item is eligible for refunding, that was the last i Heard from jumia NG. Its been over 4 weeks now and after sending series of emails jumia NG have simply kept mum about this. I feel so cheated and disappointed right now that an acclaimed and trusted online shop like jumia could be this petty. First i was sold a faulty powerbank on their platform and despite their return policy have refused refunding me.
Pls mods should help put this in the appropiate section and push to Front Page, thanks!

Re: Help Jumia Scammed Me!!!! by leCaptain(m): 1:06pm On May 24, 2016
This is so bad of jumia, they should at least do something about it since they acknowledged it. No customer protection whatsoever in Nigeria sef! They should be sued!!

(1) (Reply)

13 Images That Will Literally Only Make Sense To Nigerians / Guys Or Girls: Who Make More Enemies Than Friends. / See What This Lord Chosen Member Did.. .. ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.