Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Can You Guess Who This Celebrity Is? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can You Guess Who This Celebrity Is? (472 Views)

When Davido Lays His Hand On This Celebrity Dress, Everything Falls Apart (pic) / Police Man Spotted Starring At This Celebrity's Back Side -see Photos / Can You Guess Who This Celebrity Is? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Guess Who This Celebrity Is? by veeluv2015(f): 1:36pm On May 24, 2016
She is known for her beautiful smile, versatility and strength

She is a judge in a popular ‘talent hunt’ show

She is known for her fitness routine. Trust me she doesn’t look her age

She has received numerous awards. In 2008 she won the Africa Movie Academy Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role for the film Stronger than Pain

She went to the University of Calabar

See More Clues: http://blog.iyodatv.com/guess-who-2/

(1) (Reply)

Celebrities Of Nigerian Decent Reacts To Nigerian Current Situation.. / How I Met My Dream Man At ABL Finals In Abidjan / Check Out The Epic Reply This Actress Gave To A Fan For Begging For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.