Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,423 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Seun Give Us Court! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Give Us Court! (684 Views)

SEUN, Give This Guy Oyetunder $100 For Me. I'll Pay It Back When Buhari Pay Me. / What You Don't Know About Seun Osewa (founder Of Nairaland. / US Court Awards African Man $2 Million For Spending 40 Years In Jail Wrongly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Give Us Court! by DonCortino: 2:47pm On May 24, 2016
the rate of biased punishment unleashed by your moderators is just unfair. why not create a court like segment where those banned can defend themselves!
a nairalander called me "blind" i retaliated with "brain dead" and he called mynd44, before i know it, am banned and d other fellow was not. is that fair?

seun pls do something about this!! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Give Us Court! by missingrib(f): 2:50pm On May 24, 2016
and who will b the judge...anyways it a nice idea
Re: Seun Give Us Court! by Blizzy9ja: 3:29pm On May 24, 2016
Oya banners should report before this nairaland panel of enquiry
Re: Seun Give Us Court! by blessedvisky(m): 5:13pm On May 24, 2016
Seun, and all his moderators are all biased. I won't be surprised if I'm banned for this
Re: Seun Give Us Court! by MUVA(m): 7:18pm On May 24, 2016
Seun you really need to get a mod to moderate the mods. They are humans so they are capable of being biased but if there's an eye in the sky watching them, I think the rate of complaints will drastically reduce.

I for one, I know one of your moderators who does the every bidding of a certain female romancelander and she brags about it. I reported him in detailed evidence (with links and screenshots) to a romance section mod, the evidence against this guy was not just overwhelming but shameful and all she could do was close the thread immediately after seeing it and turned blind eye to this mods tyranny. Perhaps she warned him in private, I can't tell for sure so I still don't know if this guy still engages in sectional battle against a "select" few who were marked by his female friend. You really need to look into this lest it morphs into something serious, sir.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Sends 20 Flying Officers Overseas For Training / Amodu Shuaib Former Eagles Coach Is Dead. / Has Lalasticlala Been Sacked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.