Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) (51028 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Preaching Near Devils Shrine In Sango Ota / Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta / Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) by Philadelphia: 7:22pm On May 24, 2016
Last2comment:
If he likes he should stand on his head in his apartment and shout "NAIRALAND" 1000000 times, e no concern me. undecided undecided

And you viewed and commented undecided
Re: Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) by Subom1(f): 7:26pm On May 24, 2016
lepasharon:
Edo airways
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) by fittty(m): 7:30pm On May 24, 2016
Hypocrite man! Funny thing is he goes to church every week but carries out his hideous acts in his rented room to prevent his sorry illegal ass from deportation and protect him from so called witches and wizards back home from his prosperity in the UK. He must have been consulting Jazz Man back in Nigerian over the phone. Smh undecided. The woman and her husband are obviously legal UK residents harbouring illegals in her house. She must have rented rooms in her house to illegal Nigerians and is afraid to call law enforcement on the tenant simply because she'll be charged for crime too.(One thing leads to another).
Re: Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) by Sensitivbin777(m): 7:38pm On May 24, 2016
"Ogun" grin I no call any tribe name o lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 24, 2016
Abeg the landlady should take several seats jor.
If not for the air pollution and unsanitary conditions of his religious practise the man did nothing wrong after all there is freedom to practise any religion you like.
Who even told her she will go to heaven after all the church wey she dey carry for head?
No be only you dissapoint me.
She should go and sit down somewhere.
The man sef get he own for body, how can he be doing that type of dirty thing inside another persons house without taking precautions? Foolish human being.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) by delishpot: 7:43pm On May 24, 2016
That is how 90% of Nigerians are. If not live sacrifice, they are serving the devil in other ways. Boyfriend and girlfriend banging from Monday to Sunday morning and then resume banging Sunday evening till next church day. One leg for church, one leg for devils court

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 24, 2016
Very tribalist forum. If na hausa, igbo or any other tribe, dem go rush put their full names and even state of origin. God is watching you mods

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) by sbabimbola(f): 7:49pm On May 24, 2016
grayht:
"only evil spirits pass through the back door and
never pass through the front door" ... I disagree, my duplex has only a backdoor. So are u saying that I am...

Maybe....... Lol
Re: Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) by sbabimbola(f): 7:52pm On May 24, 2016
TellingItAsItIs:
Very tribalist forum. If na hausa, igbo or any other tribe, dem go rush put their full names and even state of origin. God is watching you mods

Chill now, Ogun is the Yoruba's god of iron....

Name checkers first lady@ me, myself and I

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) by Anglovel: 8:01pm On May 24, 2016
aljharem:
Edo shocked shocked shocked
Yoruba of course

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) by freshdude99(m): 8:07pm On May 24, 2016
People from the so called sophistication land. Very fetish in their way yet they label my brothers successfully brothers blood money people. Just imagine, even for UK him no even shame at all. Yoruba nation and juju is like 5&6.

Quote me if u concur grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) by IkpuMmadu: 8:09pm On May 24, 2016
Yorubas again ...terseness and fetish
Re: Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) by Sijo01(f): 8:11pm On May 24, 2016
cheesy cheesy quite funny menh cheesy
Re: Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) by fireforfire: 8:15pm On May 24, 2016
grayht:
never pass through the front door" ... I disagree, my duplex has only a backdoor. So are u saying that I am...

Well maybe u are....lol
Re: Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) by makdcash(m): 8:30pm On May 24, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy

redsquare:
These sophisticated people keep disgracing Nigerians abroad with their fetish way of life. grin
Re: Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) by rhektor(m): 8:30pm On May 24, 2016
grayht:

Yes you are
Re: Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) by koolaid87: 8:33pm On May 24, 2016
Very soon, they will be kidnapping people for ritual in overseas..Rubbish!
Re: Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) by pimplucious: 8:36pm On May 24, 2016
Da hell!!! This niqqa a fool man. Can't he fucking call the popo on those buffons so they get done for trespassing? Didn't Moses or was it Abraham slaughtered animals for sacrificial purposes?
Re: Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) by DedeNkem: 8:37pm On May 24, 2016
There's no difference between his god and Christians' god because they are all rubbish!
[size=14pt]Religion is a crap[/size], it was invented by ancient people, who were illiterates but smart enough to use it to control the minds of the gullible.
Re: Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) by cole265(m): 8:40pm On May 24, 2016
No wonder the juju no work. How u go sacrifice agric chicken, Australian / bull dog to Ogun? ...E no go work.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) by Topiipii(m): 9:16pm On May 24, 2016
Youngetskilz23:
e no go pass our ogun state brothers in the uk tongue . kikikikikik grin .. bunch of juju
IkpuMmadu:
Yorubas again ...terseness and fetish
freshdude99:
People from the so called sophistication land. Very fetish in their way yet they label my brothers successfully brothers blood money people. Just imagine, even for UK him no even shame at all. Yoruba nation and juju is like 5&6.
Anglovel:
Yoruba of course
sbabimbola:

Chill now, Ogun is the Yoruba's god of iron....
Name checkers first lady@ me, myself and I
pinkyliceous:
Edo man worships ogun?
Mo de believe! I don't believe o.
So una no watch the video to see say na Edo man ehn? hin name sef na 'Christian'. The guy even spoke the same language as the woman in the video, but the goons up there decided he's a Yoruba man just because the mischievous OP mentioned 'Ogun' which was not mentioned anywhere in the video. Ebal, it's better you correct this your misinformation now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) by ehiwuogwuu(f): 9:54pm On May 24, 2016
freshdude99:

The guy is from Edo state and there re speaking Benin pure Benin...
Re: Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 24, 2016
taiyesoul:
Oh God of iron!

It is god...when referring to lesser deities...mbok observe and correct.
Re: Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) by ohluoba01(m): 10:16pm On May 24, 2016
The man na BIG full.... shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) by Arewa12: 10:32pm On May 24, 2016
taiyesoul:
Oh God of iron!
y will u use capital letter G 4 a mere god of iron
Re: Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) by Lumiere91: 11:12pm On May 24, 2016
Name-checkers football club
Re: Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) by Nobody: 1:24am On May 25, 2016
redsquare:
These sophisticated people keep disgracing Nigerians abroad with their fetish way of life. grin
Na edo man... ode tongue
Re: Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:47am On May 25, 2016
fellis:
Abeg the landlady should take several seats jor.
If not for the air pollution and unsanitary conditions of his religious practise the man did nothing wrong after all there is freedom to practise any religion you like.
Who even told her she will go to heaven after all the church wey she dey carry for head?
No be only you dissapoint me.
She should go and sit down somewhere.
The man sef get he own for body, how can he be doing that type of dirty thing inside another persons house without taking precautions? Foolish human being.

You still a moslem?
Re: Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) by freshdude99(m): 6:54am On May 25, 2016
Topiipii:

So una no watch the video to see say na Edo man ehn? hin name sef na 'Christian'. The guy even spoke the same language as the woman in the video, but the goons up there decided he's a Yoruba man just because the mischievous OP mentioned 'Ogun' which was not mentioned anywhere in the video. Ebal, it's better you correct this your misinformation now.
Egbon with the information I got while serving in delta state, the ancient Benin kingdom believes that somehow their ancestry with that of the Yoruba nation is one and the same. Culturally the are similar in their ways so pls don't come and argue here bcz ur argument would hold water. Abi ogun is it the name of any god in SS, SE or North?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) by freshdude99(m): 6:56am On May 25, 2016
ehiwuogwuu:

The guy is from Edo state and there re speaking Benin pure Benin...
Edo and Yoruba are one and same, in fact history had it that Benin kingdom once colonized Yoruba nation. So wats the bases of ur argument grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) by skimmy39: 10:02am On May 25, 2016
edooooo
Ebal:
Nigerian Man slaughter animals on his shine in a rented apartment in UK

Nigerian man caught in his rented apartment where he builds an alta for ogun and make sacrifice to his gods in Uk. The man carry bible and goes to church every Sunday,after church he comes to his gods in his room. This man was exposed as the co- tennant couldn't bear the smell and the odour of the sacrifice, so they have to calll the Nigerian Landlady where they ask everybody to start oppening their door, and the discovered the unbelievable.
According to Landlady , this man always come through the back door and never use the front door.
The landlady said:
" only evil spirits pass through the back door and never pass through the front door"

Source: http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2016/05/unbelievable-edo-man-builds-ogun-shrine.html

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IecqmGWKh0&feature=youtu.be[/url]
Re: Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) by skimmy39: 10:03am On May 25, 2016
you are not okay
pimplucious:
Da hell!!! This niqqa a fool man. Can't he fucking call the popo on those buffons so they get done for trespassing? Didn't Moses or was it Abraham slaughtered animals for sacrificial purposes?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation / Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land / Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.