Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Mi-fliss Set To Shoot His Skipobropopo And His Erotic Hit Maker Track Underwear. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mi-fliss Set To Shoot His Skipobropopo And His Erotic Hit Maker Track Underwear. (653 Views)

"Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker / Ghanian President Paid Tuface To Shoot His New Video In Ghana / 9ice Is Nigerian Akon (the Hit Maker), Believe It Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mi-fliss Set To Shoot His Skipobropopo And His Erotic Hit Maker Track Underwear. by jaywalker(m): 4:17pm On Aug 20, 2009
Mi-Fliss Set to Shoot his Skipobropopo and his erotic hit maker track "Underwear". According to sources, we heard that the two video's are to be shoot by Clearance Peters and some other outstanding suprises to follow up this stunts are to be unfolded soon,

Re: Mi-fliss Set To Shoot His Skipobropopo And His Erotic Hit Maker Track Underwear. by hypeman2(m): 11:54pm On Aug 22, 2009
Is Mi-fliss truly going 2shoot dat erotica numba? It's already been banned on radio by da almighty nbc,so how is he gon get it playd on air? I'm a big fan,dont get me wrong. I'm just curious. Mi-fliss is a hybrid hip hop act/performer (luv d strip show perform of da "underwear" track in dec. truly novel). Luv his part in da suspect rmix wit Wycley. I wish him all da best.

(1) (Reply)

Da 9ja Music Scene Is @ A Comatose Point. Watsup? / Ninja Styleeeeeeee: / Just Jamming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.