Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,226 members, 7,849,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:08 AM

Watch: Adele’s New Single ‘send My Love (to Your New Lover)’ - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Watch: Adele’s New Single ‘send My Love (to Your New Lover)’ (484 Views)

Video: Davido - "Assurance" (Chioma My Lover) / Sunday's Response To Adele's Hello (video) / Reggae Cover Version Of Adele's "Hello". Please Rate It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch: Adele’s New Single ‘send My Love (to Your New Lover)’ by TobiiiWonder(m): 4:07pm On May 24, 2016
‘Hello’ singer Adele, has technically been going home with all the awards this year and she recently got credited with Top Artist Award at the Billboard Music Awards, It officially got online that the extra-ordinary artist has just released a new single which she titled ‘Se My Love’ (To Your New Lover’

The star, who is known worldwide for her soulful voice which lights up every single feeling stored in the heart of her listeners, has produced hit directed to an ex-lover about a new lover (Wow seriously sounds like pay back). On this track Adele’s tone was quite different from that which she used in her classic single “Hello”, here she was singing about moving on and not hanging on which was like the story behind the song “Hello”.... Read More At >>> http://101classictunes..com.ng/2016/05/watch-adeles-new-single-send-my-love-to.html

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Signee DREMO Drops A New Video For OJERE / Funmitrends Brings You Fresh Musical Updates Below. / Top 5 Cities With The Highest Number Of Radio Stations In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.