Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,895 members, 7,956,372 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:48 AM

What Is The Worst Errand You Have Ever Been Sent On As A Child - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Worst Errand You Have Ever Been Sent On As A Child (587 Views)

The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) / Registered Errand Boy At The Ahmadu Bello University Zaria / 18 Pictures That Describe Having The Worst Roommates At University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Worst Errand You Have Ever Been Sent On As A Child by Bamoha(m): 4:10pm On May 24, 2016
childhood is funny and intresting, mine was...

*wakes me up from sleep*

....oya stand up, go to the next street, look for Mr kamoru and tell him i am greeting him
Re: What Is The Worst Errand You Have Ever Been Sent On As A Child by olatunjithomas(m): 4:15pm On May 24, 2016
one ugly afternoon,I came back from school,tired and hungry.I dropped my bag and reach out for the bowl of gaari up our Mummy's cupboard, suddenly,I don't know where the sound actually came from all I heard is "Seeguuuunnnnnnn......seeeeeggg. where are you? (in yoruba language) oya,drop your bag and go to my tailor's shop, he said he is almost done with the clothes. don't leave unless he gives you the clothi ooooo" I look up at her wanting to explain my current predicament but she shouted back at me before I could utter a word,"run down there now before I slap taste out of your mouth. Elebi".
man,growing up wasn't easy ooo
Re: What Is The Worst Errand You Have Ever Been Sent On As A Child by pinkyliceous(f): 4:29pm On May 24, 2016
Some will lie that they were sent to go buy condoms.
Re: What Is The Worst Errand You Have Ever Been Sent On As A Child by EngrIdris: 4:44pm On May 24, 2016
Was sent to buy a Warcraft
Re: What Is The Worst Errand You Have Ever Been Sent On As A Child by chydii(f): 4:56pm On May 24, 2016
Fanned my mom throughout the duration of her afternoon nap. It was not funny
Re: What Is The Worst Errand You Have Ever Been Sent On As A Child by christejames(m): 8:22pm On May 24, 2016
Sending me to go and buy CD... I didn't know what it was used for.
Re: What Is The Worst Errand You Have Ever Been Sent On As A Child by Donshemzy1234: 11:03pm On May 24, 2016
The night when they told me to go nd fetch water. knowing fully that I can't get water @ dhat time. chai, I wan die dhat day

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NDDC 2016 Scholarship / A Guide To Self Publishing Your Own Books For Free In Nigeria. / Implications Of The New 2016/2017 JAMB Admission Procedures- Grade-point System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.