Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance (24668 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo And Her Son At Hanan Buhari's Photo Exhibition In Abuja / Hanan Buhari Hosts Photo Exhibition In Abuja (Photos) / Saraki Claims He Borrowed N5b From Dangote To Fund Buhari's Election - Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance by PrettyCrystal: 4:58pm On May 24, 2016
Nigeria's First Lady Aisha Buhari, revealed that the 2015 presidential election campaign were stressful. She stated this yesterday in Abuja while formally opening the photo exhibition of 2015 election campaign of President Muhammadu Buhari across the country. See some photos from the exhibition.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/05/aisha-buhari-at-photo-exhibition-of-her.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance by PrettyCrystal: 4:58pm On May 24, 2016
fine woman

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance by ChangeIsCostant: 5:01pm On May 24, 2016
good to see
Re: Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance by dainformant(m): 5:02pm On May 24, 2016
and everyone is staring at Amaechi

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance by henchamb(m): 5:07pm On May 24, 2016
the lion of the Delta has a way of stealing every show
see as Aisha throwaway face when she got to bukole sarathief portrait

40 Likes

Re: Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance by Vicadonis(m): 5:08pm On May 24, 2016
They still haven't told us how they got the money to campaign for Mr. President

Abi na ghost money?

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance by Eboski(m): 5:10pm On May 24, 2016
nice
Re: Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance by hakeem4(m): 5:11pm On May 24, 2016
Have you seen how beautiful our First Lady is BUHARI get eye sha ( aisha)

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 24, 2016
Why Amaechi dey look her with amorous eyes?

5 Likes

Re: Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance by Aphrygian(m): 5:12pm On May 24, 2016
Exhibition of what?. So these pple care to exhibit one stupid old pics instead of facing and takling the hardship average Nigerians are passing through.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 24, 2016
If another election is to be conducted today, I doubt if Buhari will get 1m votes

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance by henchamb(m): 5:21pm On May 24, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
If another election is to be conducted today, I doubt if Buhari will get 1m votes

only Kano will clear your doubts and will double the vote

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 24, 2016
Exhibit your scorecard not campaign photographs.
The story would have been better told if the promises made while on the campaign trail had been kept.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance by ozy4christ(f): 5:36pm On May 24, 2016
How did Apc fund their campain cos if they(apc)said dat pdp used public fund,i wonder where dey got theirs'.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance by anonimi: 5:44pm On May 24, 2016
They should have a photo exhibition of their campaign PROMISES as well.
I can help them with images from the thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/2275271/buharis-apc.s-campaign-promises

3 Likes

Re: Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance by Abrahamtaylour: 5:45pm On May 24, 2016
Mtchewww

11 Likes

Re: Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance by Bantino(m): 5:45pm On May 24, 2016
Let them remember and fulfill the promises they made.

Nice pix shaa

See as she de look Amaechi....

*for her mind*

Chaii see the man wey give my husband plenty money, walahi him try bah grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance by gerrardomendes(m): 5:45pm On May 24, 2016
R.I.P. to the dead
Re: Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance by bukynkwuenu: 5:45pm On May 24, 2016
.so d rogue party has a picture story on how they scam nigerians....smh

2 Likes

Re: Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance by saaedlee: 5:46pm On May 24, 2016
3rd picture though
Re: Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 24, 2016
I'm sure she was filled with a grateful heart while she looking at the pictures..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 24, 2016
Why she dey look Amaechi like that?

1 Like

Re: Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance by Firefire(m): 5:46pm On May 24, 2016
smiley
Re: Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance by encryptjay(m): 5:47pm On May 24, 2016
I see Saraki
When the going was good
The third picture
Aisha: We fit trust this guy so?
Amaechi=I can hear you

I know the post above is boring

3 Likes

Re: Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 24, 2016
Abrahamtaylour:
Mtchewww
is that Ur boyfriend ?
Re: Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance by M4gunners: 5:47pm On May 24, 2016
Hu una campaign epp madam?Campaign wen carri suffer full we con3 abi what.
Re: Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance by sonnie10: 5:47pm On May 24, 2016
MyPWisINCORRECT:
Why Amaechi dey look her with amorous eyes?

Amaechi: These people think I am an ATM!

1 Like

Re: Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance by Ekejoestar(m): 5:48pm On May 24, 2016
Re: Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance by lanxlot(m): 5:48pm On May 24, 2016
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew. I think say dem dun de campaign 4 2019...d kind slinge wen youth 4 shoot una. Well, we all knw d David-Goliath story.
Re: Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance by Millz404(m): 5:49pm On May 24, 2016
H
Re: Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance by NonFarmPayrol: 5:51pm On May 24, 2016
henchamb:

only Kano will clear your doubts and will double the vote

sure cause majority are kids votes . rest shoemakers

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye In White & Louboutin Shoes For Party / I Left PDP 48 Hours To Election To Spite Mimiko–olanusi, Deputy Governor / February 25 Elections Was Not Perfect - APC National Chairman Admits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.