Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Buhari Appoints Ja’afaru As Comptroller-general Of Prisons - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Ja’afaru As Comptroller-general Of Prisons (29720 Views)

Senate Walks Out Hammed Ali, Customs Comptroller General For Not Wearing Uniform / Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters / Ja’afaru Mohammed-Ibrahim Declared Winner Of Nasarawa-Toto Federal Constituency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Ja’afaru As Comptroller-general Of Prisons by Gabaleve(m): 5:56pm On May 24, 2016
Gabaleve:
must every appointment b criticised?....
Re: Buhari Appoints Ja’afaru As Comptroller-general Of Prisons by DExplorer1: 5:56pm On May 24, 2016
I think competency should be devoid of tribal sentiments.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ja’afaru As Comptroller-general Of Prisons by poiZon: 5:57pm On May 24, 2016
when southerners were next in line to replace the former custom boss, buhari ignored them n picked someone who has never been in custom nor have any knowledge about clearing n forwarding.

all hail the Fulani king.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ja’afaru As Comptroller-general Of Prisons by christiscomin: 5:57pm On May 24, 2016
OsusuMustFlow:
President of the north, by the north and for the north

You are wrong once again..... Read the news he was the second in command. DON'T WAKE UP, PICK UP YOUR PHONE, AND JUST COMMENT ON NAIRALAND......READ!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Ja’afaru As Comptroller-general Of Prisons by kernel501: 5:57pm On May 24, 2016
evansvenus:
This is getting way overboard!

Buhari even if your are playing the vindictive card against southeast and south south for not voting for you,atleast appoint someone from the southwest..they voted for you!

Click like if you think buhari is an unrepentant tribalistic bigot! So disgusted now!

Are you now begging...Hahahahah.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ja’afaru As Comptroller-general Of Prisons by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 24, 2016
Joniboi:
Fear North

meaning what? we don't fear north, the north fears us.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ja’afaru As Comptroller-general Of Prisons by Jesusloveyou: 5:59pm On May 24, 2016
OsusuMustFlow:
according to ipod saTANist wailers
Re: Buhari Appoints Ja’afaru As Comptroller-general Of Prisons by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 24, 2016
nkemdi89:

Please he was appointed and not elected,product of quota system spoted.

thanks for the correction ma'am. It didn't call for the latter statement tho
Re: Buhari Appoints Ja’afaru As Comptroller-general Of Prisons by ngmgeek(m): 6:00pm On May 24, 2016
Do I need more reasons why he was shunned many times before this one? Not at all.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ja’afaru As Comptroller-general Of Prisons by chrisxxx(m): 6:01pm On May 24, 2016
Buhari wants to make it difficult to retrieve this country from northerner again even where he does not come back in 2019. These appointments have skewed Nigeria 95% in favour of the North.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Ja’afaru As Comptroller-general Of Prisons by Mcowubaba: 6:01pm On May 24, 2016
evansvenus:

Buhari even if your are playing the vindictive card against southeast and south south for not voting for you,atleast appoint someone from the southwest..they voted for you!

Click like if you think buhari is an unrepentant tribalistic bigot! So disgusted now!

Buhari is an unrepentant bigot, it's not News...
The worst part is that he doesn't give a damn about critics.... He is just an Adamant old man

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ja’afaru As Comptroller-general Of Prisons by sanusijoyjoy: 6:02pm On May 24, 2016
OsusuMustFlow:
story

he is aint d only one dat is fit for d job ... Ethnicity bigotry is not smfn we should compliment.. U should pls knw d meaning of FEDERAL rupublic of Nigeria..
Re: Buhari Appoints Ja’afaru As Comptroller-general Of Prisons by chikel2000(m): 6:03pm On May 24, 2016
[quote author=Suigeneris93 post=45930540][/quote]doesent matter right?
Re: Buhari Appoints Ja’afaru As Comptroller-general Of Prisons by Eluwilussit(m): 6:04pm On May 24, 2016
OsusuMustFlow:

From Dr. Peter to Mr. Ahmed. Wonder why we can't move forward? grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ja’afaru As Comptroller-general Of Prisons by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 24, 2016
chrisxxx:
Buhari wants to make it difficult to retrieve this country from northerner again even where he does not come back in 2019. These appointments have skewed Nigeria 95% in favour of the North.

My brother, you understand their plan. Since Nigeria returned to democracy till the fall of Jonathan, the north felt they lost a lot of dominance and are really out to correct it. Lol. I pity the southern slaves that voted this man. We were warned.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ja’afaru As Comptroller-general Of Prisons by biggie73(m): 6:06pm On May 24, 2016
Buhari is a chronic tribalistic person.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ja’afaru As Comptroller-general Of Prisons by Opharhe: 6:06pm On May 24, 2016
dustmalik:
I remember reading on here a few weeks back, how a member of the security detail of the now sacked CG of Prison slapped a female member of the house of representatives. Today, he has been sacked.
He was not sacked please. He retired. Thought I think this particular appointment is on order since the said Ja'faru was an asst. CG of prisons prior to his appointment, Buhari to me us still too sectional for a pluralistic country like Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ja’afaru As Comptroller-general Of Prisons by jonyima: 6:06pm On May 24, 2016
Most of the appointment by Buhari is only for the North.

Still people said he is not corrupt .

This is corruption my people.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Ja’afaru As Comptroller-general Of Prisons by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 24, 2016
One good thing about these people is that they take care of their people. Watch him fill every vacant position with his village people. That idiot that just left will be telling his own younger brothers from the same parents remarkable reasons why he can not employ them.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ja’afaru As Comptroller-general Of Prisons by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 24, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Nairaland is the only place where charlatans claim to be intellects so i guess she must join the bang-wagon grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ja’afaru As Comptroller-general Of Prisons by Eluwilussit(m): 6:07pm On May 24, 2016
DONSMITH123:
See argument. Does it really matter who get what? If the man is fit for the Job, let him do it. shikena.

So na only northerners dey fit for all the jobs? Keep deceiving yourself. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Ja’afaru As Comptroller-general Of Prisons by OsusuMustFlow(f): 6:07pm On May 24, 2016
sanusijoyjoy:
he is aint d only one dat is fit for d job ... Ethnicity bigotry is not smfn we should compliment.. U should pls knw d meaning of FEDERAL rupublic of Nigeria..
Re: Buhari Appoints Ja’afaru As Comptroller-general Of Prisons by mjbaba: 6:08pm On May 24, 2016
evansvenus:

if u were to be objective, you will not pretend that you didn't see the new appointee was an assistant comptroller General and most likely the next in line to take over from Ekpendu. Who's fault is it that he's a northerner?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ja’afaru As Comptroller-general Of Prisons by OsusuMustFlow(f): 6:08pm On May 24, 2016
ok sir

christiscomin:

You are wrong once again..... Read the news he was the second in command. DON'T WAKE UP, PICK UP YOUR PHONE, AND JUST COMMENT ON NAIRALAND......READ!!!
Re: Buhari Appoints Ja’afaru As Comptroller-general Of Prisons by Eluwilussit(m): 6:08pm On May 24, 2016
jonyima:
Most of the appointment by Buhari is only for the North.

Still people said he is not corrupt .

This is corruption my people.

BIG TIME! cry
Re: Buhari Appoints Ja’afaru As Comptroller-general Of Prisons by OnuohaEDOZIE(m): 6:09pm On May 24, 2016
DONSMITH123:
President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of Mr Ahmed Ja’afaru to take over from Dr Peter Ekpendu as the new Comptroller-General of the Nigeria Prisons Service, NPS.
This is contained in a statement signed by the Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Interior, Mr Bassey Akpanyung, and issued on Tuesday.

The new Prison boss was, until his appointment, an Assistant Controller General of Prisons and was serving at the Prisons Headquarters in Abuja.

According to the statement which was made available to newsmen, Ja’afaru replaces Ekpendu who retired from service on May 17, 2016 after his mandatory 35 years in service.

Ja’afaru’s appointment took effect from May 17, 2016, same day that Ekpendu retired from service.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/05/24/buhari-appoints-jaafaru-new-comptroller-general-of-nigeria-prisons/
...The DULLARD will never disappoint in his Northernization agenda,but i bet if he will ever succeed on it because Nigeria belongs to all of us irrespective the mallam that holds the power.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ja’afaru As Comptroller-general Of Prisons by nonyceezy(m): 6:09pm On May 24, 2016
NYDA (Nigerian Youth Democratic Alliance) the way forward come 2019.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ja’afaru As Comptroller-general Of Prisons by isnovic(m): 6:10pm On May 24, 2016
Let me see any southern president that will appoint any Northerner....my God will punish him and his generation.
And if any Northerner cry foul them for any other part of the country taking all the position.
They should remember the 95/5 per cent rule and precedence being set by their father now.
And if you excuse this behavior for lame excuse of meritocracy then I don't know which is worse....your idiocy which stinks to high heavens or ur stupidity that makes you not to see that in your own home their is one graduate who is qualified for that post also.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ja’afaru As Comptroller-general Of Prisons by biggie73(m): 6:10pm On May 24, 2016
[quote author=Suigeneris93 post=45930540][/quote]...at this point, where the appointee comes from count more. There are millions of folks from other regions who can perform effectively and efficiently. Remember, Nigeria is a nation-state with numerous regions....
Re: Buhari Appoints Ja’afaru As Comptroller-general Of Prisons by nkemdi89(f): 6:10pm On May 24, 2016
Suigeneris93:

You are welcome and I also appreciate your matured response and I am sorry and also withdraw the insult.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Ja’afaru As Comptroller-general Of Prisons by notoriousbabe: 6:11pm On May 24, 2016
I hope the man is an ex convict?
Re: Buhari Appoints Ja’afaru As Comptroller-general Of Prisons by Eluwilussit(m): 6:11pm On May 24, 2016
mjbaba:
if u were to be objective, you will not pretend that you didn't see the new appointee was an assistant comptroller General and most likely the next in line to take over from Ekpendu. Who's fault is it that he's a northerner?

So why wasn't the next Yoruba man in customs made the controller general? Why was Buratai recalled from retirement? Keep being politically correct. The north is very bigoted and biased. Simple.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification / Sidi Ali Mohammed: ‘Boko Haram Fighters Are Usually Paid $3,000 Daily’ / Lagos Police Confirm Arrest Of Magodo Estate Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.