Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) (31596 Views)

Yewande Oyediran, Woman Who Killed Her Husband Sentenced To 7 Years / Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello / Burial Poster Of Oyelowo Oyediran That Was Killed By His Lawyer Wife In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 24, 2016
I knew she will plead not guilty and claim to have killed him in self defence.

What happened to her conscience that's if she has any left after killing the man that walked you down the aisle and you can sleep comfortably.

1 Like

Re: Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 24, 2016
Women are becoming more n more. ......... shocked shocked shocked

Re: Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 7:11pm On May 24, 2016
JustCurious:
And, why are those armed men shielding her ? Is she faceless? #JustCurious
As if na only me see it oooooo, thesame thing happen in the last news we heard abt this case, that was how she was covered, anyway,I dnt believe she is the one in that picture, she might not even be in Nigeria. WHO IS FOOLING WHO?

1 Like

Re: Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 24, 2016
herbie27:

What happened to her conscience that's if she has any left after killing the man that walked you down the aisle and you can sleep comfortably.
......Dont worry ! We shall Sentence her to Marrying dis guy for Life ! cool

Re: Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) by blackpanda: 7:26pm On May 24, 2016
DIFY20:
some people get mind oooo how can you kill ur husband, y not ask for divorce

Pls lets be patient till we hear the whole story. Drop your stones for now
Re: Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) by achoudeh(m): 7:26pm On May 24, 2016
nbright:
Marry a Nigerian woman nd prepare to meet your creator
my dear is everywhere all over world is the same
Re: Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) by chikel2000(m): 7:27pm On May 24, 2016
Omo e be like say na single for life sure pass for me o
Re: Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) by blackpanda: 7:27pm On May 24, 2016
herbie27:

You were not there. You dont know what happened. So save the judgement for now
Re: Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) by wellmax(m): 7:30pm On May 24, 2016
Sunofgod:
Does anything apart from 'Evil and Wickedness' come out of the SW these days?

Just an observation......

You asked a question, I'll give you an answer... YES.
But I know you are just sentimental and tribalistic. Did you see what the VP commissioned yesterday, oh you were sleeping.
Moreso, the media is SW as we know is more vibrant that every other region in the country. So all news get reported. Unlike some stone age regions.
Re: Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) by delishpot: 7:30pm On May 24, 2016
If she did kill the man, they should jail her and throw the keys away. Unless she wants to say he just suddenly ran mad and attacked her.
Re: Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) by zeb04(f): 7:32pm On May 24, 2016
link2ok:
You will not see the ladies here saying no matter what you should never hit a woman

But when the other issue of Ronke and her husband is mentioned you would see them with there long tail telling us the reason why they are not married.

Any lady who defends her not been married to domestic violence is like a student who says he doesn't feel like going to service (en no graduate)
what are you talking about? of course she killed someone and should be jailed.
Re: Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 24, 2016
Sunofgod:

Die!
Re: Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) by shegra58: 7:47pm On May 24, 2016
Sunofgod:

then your sense of observation is very very low angry

1 Like

Re: Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) by darmylolah(m): 7:51pm On May 24, 2016
AreaFada2:
They said she had mental health issues.

She will probably be done for manslaughter.
Women literally get away with murder.

But the abroad based later hubby should never have returned to sleep in that same house after the wife wounded him hours before the murder.

He even posted pics of his injuries online. shocked
She does not hav any mental issue, she ws just wicked n devilish...#Justice 4 Lowo... she ws workin 4 oyo state justice department b4 d incidence....she just killed dat vibrant n nice man...RIP Lowo.
Re: Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 7:53pm On May 24, 2016
You won't see the usual crazed feminazis here now

But turn the table for a second and watch them crawl out of their hole

1 Like

Re: Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) by ClintonDal(m): 7:57pm On May 24, 2016
No comment, before the misdirected groupies who parade themselves as "feminist" invade this thread to lament how the man caused this.
If reverse was the case, they'd say no matter what a lady does men should not hit them forgetting that it goes both ways.
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) by Exponental(m): 8:03pm On May 24, 2016
Justice must prevail..... they are trying to sweep the case under the carpet but justice has to prevail.
Re: Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) by 007Gbenga: 8:05pm On May 24, 2016
Bad Women, Evil Men everywhere! Where is this world going!!!!
Re: Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) by 400billionman: 8:13pm On May 24, 2016
Yoruba woman has killed her husband

Why ?
Re: Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) by neocortex: 8:15pm On May 24, 2016
okedoyinolabisi:
what a dark world....no safe haven except in Jesus
I wouldn't trust a man who couldn't save himself.
Re: Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) by lebrotin: 8:31pm On May 24, 2016
Someone should help count the number of women wey don comment on this thread...Chai I never see higher animal wey be hypocrite like woman...ejade ninu kolofin and condemn this like u guys did for Ronke's alleged husband killer... #SayNoToDomesticViolence be it a man or a woman

4 Likes

Re: Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) by jaydeeking(m): 8:46pm On May 24, 2016
Y d prison woman dey hold d man hand are dey in luv or wot n moreova na murder case...sobs
Re: Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) by Charly68: 8:50pm On May 24, 2016
Why did they allow her to protect her face in the public. A criminal is covering her face what an arrant nonsense !
Re: Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) by numericalguy(m): 9:06pm On May 24, 2016
The problem is that those evil and hypocritical feminists will never consider this as domestic violence. Because in their deluded minds, a man deserves to die just because he's a man as if a crime to be a man.
Re: Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) by Cuteamigo1(m): 9:29pm On May 24, 2016
ayya. I heard in Kano when you become rich to a certain extent you stop eating food in your house if not your wife will poison your food. it's a common trend their. women are wicked oooo.
Re: Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) by Crownwahley(m): 10:14pm On May 24, 2016
na so mobile police full thr as if na 3rd world war

Who murder done epp sef gan?? undecidedna so mobile police full thr as if na 3rd world war

Who murder done epp sef gan??
Re: Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) by worldman(m): 11:05pm On May 24, 2016
Sunofgod:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3281945_12400467102043447265329694740860276923836028n_jpgc258d437056111fb149399c6b83564c7
sorry for ur unborn generations oloriburuku
Re: Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 24, 2016
I'm just very angry that they allow her to always cover her ugly face

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man "Trying To Plant Charm" In A Man's House Caught & Stripped Unclad In Imo / Nigerian Man Nabbed In India With 155.5 Grams Of Cocaine (photos) / Dr. Olufunmilayo Ogunsanya Exonerated Of Rape Accusation By UK Medical Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.