Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,316 members, 7,853,469 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:12 PM

Scam Of The Century - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scam Of The Century (586 Views)

2 Nigerians In Vietnam Jailed For 28 Years Over Dating Scam Of About $130,000 / SRI LANKA – Nigerian Yahoo Boy Held Without Bail For FB Scam Of Woman (Video) / WTF!!!!!! See Slap Of The Century (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam Of The Century by silofash85: 7:12pm On May 24, 2016
1.5 gigabyte of mtn data could not last for more than two days on c8 android phone. I called their customer care to help me look into it but no responsible response up till now. Mtn has really dealt with me and am publicizing them to the whole world. Something urgent must be done abt it because 1000naira is not a small money. My name is Ologunagba morakin silas with GSM number 08066254155

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Beaten To Pop In Aba For Refusing To Pay Roger / Who Is Supposed To Arrest These Road Safety Officials? / Corper Killed In Bayelsa, Yenagoa In Obele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.