Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,457 members, 7,770,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:17 AM

Tiwa Savage And Jamil Fly To Dubai On Emirates (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Jamil Fly To Dubai On Emirates (Video) (19939 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Stuns At Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Lagos / Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) / Hushpuppi Flaunts His Purchases At A Gucci Store In Dubai On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Fly To Dubai On Emirates (Video) by Laredojohn(m): 8:13pm On May 24, 2016
NL, should try make things that make front page be reasonable things, not just any trash, of what use is this?? What purpose is this serving, what lessons are to be learnt from this?? Nairaland is content website not a gossip blog things like this should remain in the trend than making front page... let seun and his mod teams try make front page a section for important vital informations, not just anything that has no human, economic and social relevance.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Fly To Dubai On Emirates (Video) by qmd24(m): 8:14pm On May 24, 2016
who this thread epp....
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Fly To Dubai On Emirates (Video) by Adalberto(m): 8:14pm On May 24, 2016
if I watch, wetin e go add to my life?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Fly To Dubai On Emirates (Video) by Zipopo(m): 8:15pm On May 24, 2016
ireneony:
First class things.

I can't wait for the day I will bord first class. ..
I'm damn tired of economy

Tired of commercial bus (e.g danfo, keke e.t.c)....

shocked cry if you try to lie again....
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Fly To Dubai On Emirates (Video) by Lovelynature(m): 8:15pm On May 24, 2016
Safe journey

Buhari be like, '' this is kwaraption. I should be the one flying. ''
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Fly To Dubai On Emirates (Video) by WilliamsNedd: 8:17pm On May 24, 2016
Am in big trouble Sha After sex, Bae said I shud pass her the pant I threw over the bed corner and now that I checked there, there are 2 panties and I don't even remember which color was hers! What should I do?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Fly To Dubai On Emirates (Video) by edubekee: 8:20pm On May 24, 2016
queenstl:
Tiwa Savage and Jamil fly to Dubai on Emirates.

via (http://www.timenaija.com/watch-tiwa-savage-and-jamil-as-they-fly.xhtml)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqCdr74Krcg
my dear tiwa kep it up ok soonsst it wil be my turn my woman and my baby wil travel anywhere der desire with the best flight
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Fly To Dubai On Emirates (Video) by popcykaylah(m): 8:20pm On May 24, 2016
Like this woman has been waiting to kick her husband.. na wah o..so tbillz na history now..with all the wedding and swagger in Dubai..
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Fly To Dubai On Emirates (Video) by gospi: 8:25pm On May 24, 2016
SmartChoices:
One day she will have to explain to the distraught boy that her longest video shoot as a musician was done to ruin HIS FATHER COMPLETELY WITHOUT OPPORTUNITY OF A COMEBACK!
After watching the video he would be more disappointed at his father...
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Fly To Dubai On Emirates (Video) by Sniper4real(m): 8:28pm On May 24, 2016
so nothing dey to watch again na tiwa now.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Fly To Dubai On Emirates (Video) by back2sender: 8:49pm On May 24, 2016
ibe9ja:
Tee Billz must hear this.
Tee blizzard is in dubai, settlement tinzs roll in. They will now come back together as a family
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Fly To Dubai On Emirates (Video) by yinkslinks(m): 8:50pm On May 24, 2016
Sister thos that board first, If the plane crashes, does I mean they will die first class death?
ireneony:
First cslass things.

I can't wait for the day I will bord first class. ..
I'm damn tired of economy
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Fly To Dubai On Emirates (Video) by yinkslinks(m): 8:53pm On May 24, 2016
This is self pity. At 34 acting like 19.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Fly To Dubai On Emirates (Video) by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 24, 2016
SmartChoices:
One day she will have to explain to the distraught boy that her longest video shoot as a musician was done to ruin HIS FATHER COMPLETELY WITHOUT OPPORTUNITY OF A COMEBACK!

You're mouthed! grin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Fly To Dubai On Emirates (Video) by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 24, 2016
queenstl:

u no well, well well hw I go spend MB to watch Tiwa?? #u dey mad##...MB nw is #2000 mtn##u think say it is easy to subscribe?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Fly To Dubai On Emirates (Video) by Cuteamigo1(m): 9:17pm On May 24, 2016
nairaland shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Fly To Dubai On Emirates (Video) by Ademusiwa1: 9:57pm On May 24, 2016
[size=28pt]what is she going to do in dubai. Who does she know in dubai. is her family there,/ NO..

what is she going there to do.. [/size]
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Fly To Dubai On Emirates (Video) by itstpia8: 10:01pm On May 24, 2016
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Fly To Dubai On Emirates (Video) by Appareil(m): 10:02pm On May 24, 2016
Still putting herself on the news? No feelings at all.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Fly To Dubai On Emirates (Video) by Nobody: 4:20am On May 25, 2016
queenstl:

is this suppose to be news? what should we do? is a normal thing in USA to travel but here in Nigeria it makes front page... wtf is wrong with our mentality in this country?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Fly To Dubai On Emirates (Video) by udison(m): 6:42am On May 25, 2016
didn't add to my pocket

(1) (2) (Reply)

Liz Da-silva's Son, Abdulroheem's 3rd Birthday Is Today, Mum Shares Lovely Pics / 'Nigerian Naomi Campbell' - Yemi Alade Dazzles In Long Pleated Skirt / Emeka Enyiocha Flaunts His Fat Nipples In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.