Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,344 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

For Fun: Buhari's May 29th Speech Leaked!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Fun: Buhari's May 29th Speech Leaked!!! (731 Views)

2019: Buhari May Pick Tinubu As VP / Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters / Buhari's May 29th Speech Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Fun: Buhari's May 29th Speech Leaked!!! by DJBIGGY(m): 7:48pm On May 24, 2016
For the record this is all for fun so nobody should quote me ooo, before i see EFCC and DSS raiding my house. Enjoy.

Your seselency, Aisha Bureau De Change, the pest lady, oh! Sorry the wife of the fresident of the pedral lipublik of Naijeria. Your seselency, fropessuar Yemi Osibande, the pice fresident of the pedral lipublik of Naijeria.

Your seselencies, the Senate fresident and the sfeeker of the house of refresensesiv. Your seselency, John Oyegun, the national chairman of our great farty, the All Frogressive Confidence. (A Fee Cee).

You seselency, the chairman of Independent Naijeria Electoral Cuomisun. Not porgeting our sfecial guest of honor, fresident Michele of West Germany. Members of the fress. Pellow Naijerians.

Walahi talahi if I must conpess, it is not easy to gubern a kuontri like Naijeria because our fifu are criminals and berry kwarupt, no wunder my preind, the frime minister of UK said we are pantasticaly kwarupt. And I totally agree with him though I don't agree with UK Daily Mail newsfafer that said the pormer gubernor of Livers State who is now my minister por transfort is pantasticaly kwarupt. The money Amaechi injected into my camfein was gotten prom his savings.

Waka shege damburuba to Tyrano Tsunami and his gang por Pesvook and Twitter that are saying that I am not paiting kwaruption. If I catch them eh, sorry would be their middle name. Boko Haram terrorists are still bombing though, but they have been depeated tekinicaly because we have granted them amnesty. Any Boko Haram you see still bombing today are not Nijerians but Chadians. If you are prom the North and you have any bruder that looks like a Boko Haram member, just bring him and we will grant him amnesty.

Flease you fifu should stop accusing Pulani herdsmen of killings because those fifu are not Pulani fifu but Libyans. Pulani fifu are feacepul fifu. Chibok Girls! Yoowaa, this is my highest achievement por the fast one year in oppice.

We have rescued two of the Chibok girls that were kidnapped in their hotels. Though there is confroversy surrounding their rescue because the pest girl has so many conplicting names and cannot speak English. And madam Oby Ezekwesili of BBOG has said that the second girl's name is not pound on the oliginal list. I don't know if she is saying that because I repused to give her pedral appointment. But whether they are Chibok girls or not, the most imfortant thing is that there was a rescue. Shikena!

Lung live the pedral guberment of Naijeria.

http://www.olamzy.com/2016/05/buharis-may-29th-speech-leaked-check.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Fun: Buhari's May 29th Speech Leaked!!! by olatunjithomas(m): 8:01pm On May 24, 2016
Kai wulai OP,if Bubu I catch po me,ai shege,wulaitali oga mi,I gwo join the likes of Nnamdi kanu,sambo dasuki,and wothers po inside cell.
abi shey I don smoke am po dry flantain leaves?
wuga,I don talk am po my own oooo.
Re: For Fun: Buhari's May 29th Speech Leaked!!! by AngryNigerian(m): 8:17pm On May 24, 2016
Lol
Re: For Fun: Buhari's May 29th Speech Leaked!!! by sleazy5(m): 8:34pm On May 24, 2016
I just laughed my bowels out grin grin grin grin grin chai now I am cry cry cry cry
Re: For Fun: Buhari's May 29th Speech Leaked!!! by fistonati(m): 8:41pm On May 24, 2016
I laughed out loud and mistakingly threw away tomorrow's party Tomatoes.
Re: For Fun: Buhari's May 29th Speech Leaked!!! by faruku104(m): 10:06am On May 25, 2016
lmao which kyn life be this? I can imagine bubu saying this on live tv
Re: For Fun: Buhari's May 29th Speech Leaked!!! by Nobody: 10:14am On May 25, 2016
amala/apc driver, let me off at d nearest bus stop. can I av my chanji pls. thank you.

(1) (Reply)

PMB Today Received Ministers Of The Niger Basin Authority {photos} / 100 Militants Invade Ogun Community, Kill 15 / Is Buhari Back? Today Na Sunday Oo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.