Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,289 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Shame! Professor Caught In Sex Act With Student In Classroom - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shame! Professor Caught In Sex Act With Student In Classroom (1261 Views)

Three Men Arrested For Engaging Neighbours’ Sister In Sex Romp / DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel / Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shame! Professor Caught In Sex Act With Student In Classroom by Stevanu: 3:19am On May 25, 2016
It is not clear who took the footage of the X-rated extra curricular activity or when it took place.
Cases of this nature are not rare all around the world, only recently an unnamed lecturer at the Federal Polytechnic, Bida, was suspended over allegations of rape leveled against him.
The Punch reports that the lecturer in the department of Public Administration, was said to have been caught in the act and had been said.

STILL REMAIN READ MORE IMAGE AND NEWS @

www.crownloaded.com/2016/05/25/shame-professor-caught-sex-act-student-classroom/

always visit http://crownloaded.com
Re: Shame! Professor Caught In Sex Act With Student In Classroom by ruggedadventure(m): 3:30am On May 25, 2016
Hmmm...it's not his fault nah

Yes! It's him

KONJI caused it!
Shamefull man
Re: Shame! Professor Caught In Sex Act With Student In Classroom by Nobody: 4:36am On May 25, 2016
Hmmmm..

Good for him that he was suspended.. I only pray he doesn't influence other lecturers to frustrate the lady.

The lady must be really traumatized. I feel so sad for her...
Re: Shame! Professor Caught In Sex Act With Student In Classroom by KingRex1(m): 5:40am On May 25, 2016
mimzy:
Hmmmm..

Good for him that he was suspended.. I only pray he doesn't influence other lecturers to frustrate the lady.

The lady must be really traumatized. I feel so sad for her...
Suspension aint even enuf. Them supos sack such lecturer.
Re: Shame! Professor Caught In Sex Act With Student In Classroom by michiyke2003(m): 5:42am On May 25, 2016
Judging from wat i saw on that pic,dis is not a rape,the girl raised all her two legs up in comfort.
Re: Shame! Professor Caught In Sex Act With Student In Classroom by Kherry: 7:25am On May 25, 2016
D lecturer shld jst get sacked!!!!law makers shld create law for diz type of crime............I feel for d lady
Re: Shame! Professor Caught In Sex Act With Student In Classroom by Kherry: 7:25am On May 25, 2016
D lecturer shld jst get sacked!!!!............I feel for d lady
Re: Shame! Professor Caught In Sex Act With Student In Classroom by Nobody: 7:40am On May 25, 2016
KingRex1:
Suspension aint even enuf. Them supos sack such lecturer.

Honestly he deserves a more stringent punishment . And some people will still come and say she probably seduced him..smh
Re: Shame! Professor Caught In Sex Act With Student In Classroom by Nobody: 7:42am On May 25, 2016
Kherry:
D lecturer shld jst get sacked!!!!law makers shld create law for diz type of crime............I feel for d lady

They are on it.. Not sure what stage the bill is.. But really should they even deliberate on such before making it a law..smh
Re: Shame! Professor Caught In Sex Act With Student In Classroom by Kherry: 7:49am On May 25, 2016
mimzy:

They are on it.. Not sure what stage the bill is.. But really should they even deliberate on such before making it a law..smh

I pray so.........

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Cultist Shot And Killed This Handsome student of Unijos / Priest Abadon Church Built By Bishop In Ozubulu / Prophet Who Swindles And Rapes Ladies In Search Of A Life Partner On SM Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.