Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Get A Full Scholaeship In Europe! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Get A Full Scholaeship In Europe! (542 Views)

Niit Scholaeship Exam This Week. Nlanders I Need Ur Help / 2013 Tuition-free Universities In Europe & Australia For Nigerian Students / How To Study In Europe With Free Tuition Fees For Masters Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Full Scholaeship In Europe! by mecurial: 6:49pm On Aug 20, 2009
Hi,
Here is your opportunity to earn a full or partial scholarship while studying in Scandinavia. There lots of courses to choose from with an option of 2yrs academy programmes in fields like hospitality and tourism management ,Arts and graphic design ,etc. to 3-4yr professional Bachelor courses in Engineering,Economics, Multimedia etc. To be eligible ,all you need is a very good WAEC certificate, GCE or otherwise. The only limitation is that the spaces are few and the but I will be willing to assist about 30 people with good qualifications to escape from the madness we call the university system in this country. So if you like this offer please feel free to contact me with this phone #:08139098837 or email me fo1982@yahoo.com. Please do not reply to this post here I might not be chanced to read it.
Re: Get A Full Scholaeship In Europe! by iwefactria: 8:34pm On Aug 21, 2009
Be ware!!!!! undecided undecided shocked angry

(1) (Reply)

FINAL YEAR PROJECTS - Computer Science / N/A / 2009/2010 Yabatech Screening Date Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.