Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

What Do I Do With Egold? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Do I Do With Egold? (1478 Views)

Bitcoin Crashes Another Liberty Reserve And Egold Scam? / Pls Help With Urgent Sale Of Egold. / How Can I Buy Egold With Mastercard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do With Egold? by Jackelony(m): 12:38pm On Nov 22, 2006
Hello,
Could someone pls educate me on how I can obtain an e-gold account and how I can apply it to online purchases?
Re: What Do I Do With Egold? by mrtee(m): 11:33pm On Nov 22, 2006
hi
log on to igoldforum, u will get all the info u need about e-currency like e-gold its a forum launched for e-currency exchangers in Nigeria, igoldforum allows u freedom to learn about how the entire e-gold system work. Seun dosent tolerate issues that relates to such here in his forum.
The forum" igoldforum" was established to educate Nigerians on the knowlegde about e-gold and other e-currency, its where u can ask questions and get a better direction to genuine exchangers in Nigeria.Presently meetings are been held on ways to regulate the gold ecomony in Nigeria where exchangers are known with traceable address and particulars upon verification to avoid scams. Pay a visit to the forum and i bet u ,u will surely be glad.
thanks
Re: What Do I Do With Egold? by Jackelony(m): 4:30pm On Nov 24, 2006
Thank you very much mrtee
Re: What Do I Do With Egold? by egoldman(m): 4:55am On Nov 26, 2006
mrtee:

hi
log on to igoldforum, u will get all the info u need about e-currency like e-gold its a forum launched for e-currency exchangers in Nigeria, igoldforum allows u freedom to learn about how the entire e-gold system work. Seun dosent tolerate issues that relates to such here in his forum.
The forum" igoldforum" was established to educate Nigerians on the knowlegde about e-gold and other e-currency, its where u can ask questions and get a better direction to genuine exchangers in Nigeria.Presently meetings are been held on ways to regulate the gold ecomony in Nigeria where exchangers are known with traceable address and particulars upon verification to avoid scams. Pay a visit to the forum and i bet u ,u will surely be glad.
thanks

yeah thanks man for that info,i will go to the forum right away ,i will also make sure that scamming exchangers like goldkobo does not go there to deceive unsuspecting nigerians .

thanks .
Re: What Do I Do With Egold? by bright5: 10:54am On Dec 05, 2006
Re: What Do I Do With Egold? by aligbed(m): 12:02am On Dec 08, 2006
Let me give you a comprehensive info on e-gold.this forum will not be enough.you can mail me at; delawae@hotmail.com
Re: What Do I Do With Egold? by niyyie(m): 8:27am On Dec 08, 2006
You can spend your e-gold at Web4Africa, to buy: Domain names, web hosting, or at Mobile Africa, to buy: mig33, skype or clickatell credits.

Online investments like HYIP etc are very risky. More like gambling. So, beware!

(1) (Reply)

Franchise For BRT Buses? / Online Stocks Trading In Nigeria / Adsense Rejected My Application, What Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.