Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Help Resolve This Domain Name Issue - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Resolve This Domain Name Issue (612 Views)

This Domain Is 13 YEARS Old , With Powerful Backlinks - If Free You Can Buy IT / Domain: This Domain Is For Sale At Cheaper Rate / what do u think should be the asking price for this domain?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Resolve This Domain Name Issue by Seconsol92(m): 7:44am On May 25, 2016
i have a domain name pointing to my hosting account but i want to register a new domain name to point to the hosting account and remove the old domain. please do any body know how to go about this?
Re: Help Resolve This Domain Name Issue by emcee4love(m): 8:29am On May 25, 2016
Seconsol92:
i have a domain name pointing to my hosting account but i want to register a new domain name to point to the hosting account and remove the old domain. please do any body know how to go about this?

Please kindly contact your hosting provider, Asking them to change the present domain name on your hosting account to the new one you about to register.

Thank you
Beta Host Limited Support Team
http://www.betahost247.com

1 Like

Re: Help Resolve This Domain Name Issue by yomalex(m): 1:24pm On May 25, 2016
Seconsol92:
Can you add add-on domains to your account? If yes then simply add the new domain to your host and change nameservers. If not request from your host
Re: Help Resolve This Domain Name Issue by hostkobo(m): 5:12pm On May 25, 2016
Seconsol92:

Yes, I know how to go about this.

Simply, remove the ns-records of old domain and configure them on new domain.

If you still dont know how to do that, lemme help you.

msg me on whatsapp (details in my contact).

regards
HK

(1) (Reply)

App Makers Pls Help / Writers Needed... / Social Media Promoter Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.