Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,402 members, 7,954,593 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:59 PM

12 Robert Mugabe's Famous Quotes. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 12 Robert Mugabe's Famous Quotes. (1102 Views)

Robert Mugabe Gets $10m Golden Handshake, Full Salary And Benefits / Photo Of Grace And Robert Mugabe After Resignation Has Gone Viral Online / Robert Mugabe Gets A New Haircut - Zimbabweans Mock Him On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Robert Mugabe's Famous Quotes. by 175(m): 9:58am On May 25, 2016
1. It's hard to bewitch African girls these days. Every time you take a piece from her hair to the witch doctor, either a Brazilian innocent woman gets mad or a factory in China catches fire.

2. Virginity is the best wedding gift any man would receive from his newly wed wife but lately, there's nothing as such any-longer because it will have already been given out as a Birthday gift, token of Appreciation, Job assurance, Church collection, Examination marking schemes & for Lorry fares!"

3. Treat every part of your towel nicely because the part that wipes your buttocks today will wipe your face tomorrow.

4. We are living in a generation where people “in love” are free to touch each others’ private parts but cannot touch each others’ phones because they’re private”

5. Sometimes you look back at girls you spent money on rather than send it to your mum and you realise witchcraft is real.

6. If you are a married man, and you find yourself attracted to school girls, just buy your wife a school uniform.”

7. If President Barack Obama wants me to allow marriage for same-sex couples in my country (Zimbabwe), he must come here so that I marry him first.

8. South Africans will kick down a statue of a dead white man but won’t even attempt to slap a live one. Yet they can stone to death a black man simply because he’s a foreigner.

9. What is the problem? We now have aeroplanes which can take them back quicker than the ships used by their ancestors.

10. Mr Bush, Mr. Blair and now Mr Brown's sense of human rights precludes our people's right to their God-given resources, which in their view must be controlled by their kith and kin. I am termed dictator because I have rejected this supremacist view and frustrated the neo-colonialists.

11. Cigarette is a pinch of tobacco rolled in a piece of paper with fire on one end and a fool on the other end.

12. Add yours!

Which one is your favourite?
Re: 12 Robert Mugabe's Famous Quotes. by 175(m): 10:01am On May 25, 2016
My favourite is no 1gringrin
Re: 12 Robert Mugabe's Famous Quotes. by Mikylopez(f): 10:02am On May 25, 2016
in his voice"i wont sign same sex marriage even satan wasn't gay"

1 Like

Re: 12 Robert Mugabe's Famous Quotes. by baddo11(m): 10:21am On May 25, 2016
4 and 5 is so on point
Re: 12 Robert Mugabe's Famous Quotes. by JBismarck(m): 11:15am On May 25, 2016
I go for No. 1, it's so on point like my gf nipples.

Dominique Lalasticlala Obinoscopy mogidi
Re: 12 Robert Mugabe's Famous Quotes. by cyprus000: 4:47pm On May 25, 2016
[size=13pt]
10. Mr Bush, Mr. Blair and now Mr Brown's sense of human rights precludes our people's right to their God-given resources, which in their view must be controlled by their kith and kin. I am termed dictator because I have rejected this supremacist view and frustrated the neo-colonialists.
[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPFSrVSBXYqPR0QieGvaJIHOZxLTpsRMBE4LJeSKps_BtnvSY5sg[/img]

Hmm...deep.

[/size]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Robert Mugabe's Famous Quotes. by cyprus000: 5:03pm On May 25, 2016
Mikylopez:
in his voice"i wont sign same sex marriage even satan wasn't gay"
[size=13pt]
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbT6ApvsE_HeOaL0lEQ1njy2-GRgLWj8RgXy2Nev6QppY9Prku[/img]
Which kingdom did this mammy water escape from?

Hi mammy, I know you aren't aberrant caricature of nature. I mean, you're straight like MTN mask.
So, I've decided to introduce you to that pappy water you've been looking forgrin

Seunny4lif, where are you? Show show before zoharariel(our resident Mr koko) show facegrin

[/size]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Robert Mugabe's Famous Quotes. by Mikylopez(f): 8:13pm On May 25, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbT6ApvsE_HeOaL0lEQ1njy2-GRgLWj8RgXy2Nev6QppY9Prku[/img]

Hi mammy, I know you aren't aberrant caricature of nature. I mean, you're straight like MTN mask.
So, I've decided to introduce you to that pappy water you've been looking forgrin

Seunny4lif, where are you? Show show before zoharariel(our resident Mr koko) show facegrin

[/size]
Re: 12 Robert Mugabe's Famous Quotes. by Mikylopez(f): 8:14pm On May 25, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]

[/size]

am i supposed to laff or wah?

Re: 12 Robert Mugabe's Famous Quotes. by seunny4lif(m): 8:22pm On May 25, 2016
grin grin grin
Blood of Satan oooooh grin
I'm in love sha grin grin grin
Mummy ni oooooh grin grin
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]

[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Robert Mugabe's Famous Quotes. by cyprus000: 9:09pm On May 25, 2016
Mikylopez:

am i supposed to laff or wah?
[size=13pt] No, this is the part you cry [/size]
Re: 12 Robert Mugabe's Famous Quotes. by cyprus000: 9:12pm On May 25, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin grin
Blood of Satan oooooh grin
I'm in love sha grin grin grin
Mummy ni oooooh grin grin

[size=13pt]
Lol. grin

Baba, e be lyk say this mammy na one chance. She too up tight.cheesy
[/size]
Re: 12 Robert Mugabe's Famous Quotes. by seunny4lif(m): 10:08pm On May 25, 2016
grin grin grin
Meself dey fear grin grin grin
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
Lol. grin

Baba, e be lyk say this mammy na one chance. She too up tight.cheesy
[/size]
Re: 12 Robert Mugabe's Famous Quotes. by 175(m): 6:26pm On May 28, 2016
The bae fine like witch!
Re: 12 Robert Mugabe's Famous Quotes. by givemedatin: 6:19pm On Jun 18, 2016
Lol just know that you are looking for trouble from Zimbabwe.

(1) (Reply)

Trump Out Against Iran / University Of Hawaii Emails Students & staff: 'In The Event Of Nuclear Attack / Five Things To Know About Trump's Jerusalem Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.