Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,732 members, 7,865,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:03 AM

Having Fun With A Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Having Fun With A Scammer (640 Views)

Between An Australian Imam And A Nigerian Scammer / This Guy Is A Scammer 08163151651 / 'Most Wanted Job Scammer’ Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Fun With A Scammer by dauntless15(m): 10:06am On May 25, 2016
so on this faithful Wednesday i recieved a mail from a scammer, who told me a heart breaking story of her family and how she needs a male companion, i know shes a scammer from the very first day but i just want to play along and see how this ends, i don't know if she's on nairaland and i wonder how she got my email address, but she warned me sternly that i shouldn't disclose it to anyone, its been two months now and am confused on how to continue with this so i need advice and opinions should i tell her i know shes a scammer? or play along, but i am not gonna give her anything to use against me though
Re: Having Fun With A Scammer by dauntless15(m): 10:07am On May 25, 2016
heres her first mail and my reply

Re: Having Fun With A Scammer by dauntless15(m): 10:17am On May 25, 2016
heres a screenshot of the second mail

Re: Having Fun With A Scammer by Mariojane(f): 2:17pm On May 25, 2016
this method of scam is as old as scam itself. just stop replying her that should settle it
Re: Having Fun With A Scammer by dauntless15(m): 2:47pm On May 25, 2016
Mariojane:
this method of scam is as old as scam itself. just stop replying her that should settle it
they are many mails i would like to share just that the little or no comments here is discouraging, if you see the mails she sent you will be curious on where this will lead, am just having fun though, i av prepared an epic response incase i grow tired of her, see her pix she sent me

(1) (Reply)

Benue Social Media Activist Petitions IG Over Murder Of Student By SARS / Police Arrest Fake Soldier Extorting Money From Prostitutes In Abuja / Beware Of BVN Deactivation Scam! Many Have Been Defrauded Already! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.