Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Google Developer Payment - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Developer Payment (2635 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Developer Payment by Olamilec(m): 10:13am On May 25, 2016
Last week I wanted to pay for Google Developer Account so I can be able to publish a new app I have been working on for so long. After registering for the account and it's time to make payment, I used GTbank, Zenith Bank, FCMB Debit and Credit Cards without any avail. I decide to check through online with google search and I discovered that there is no single post here in Nairaland addressing that issue.
Android Developers in the house where are you please come quickly to my rescue cause I need to pay for the account which Credit Card are you guys using?
Re: Google Developer Payment by barapistis(m): 1:32pm On May 25, 2016
Is paypal option not there
Re: Google Developer Payment by ps3o(m): 5:27pm On May 25, 2016
Olamilec:
Last week I wanted to pay for Google Developer Account so I can be able to publish a new app I have been working on for so long. After registering for the account and it's time to make payment, I used GTbank, Zenith Bank, FCMB Debit and Credit Cards without any avail. I decide to check through online with google search and I discovered that there is no single post here in Nairaland addressing that issue.
Android Developers in the house where are you please come quickly to my rescue cause I need to pay for the account which Credit Card are you guys using?
try and use PayPal if available. it's safer and faster than Google checkout
Re: Google Developer Payment by Vinshu(f): 7:24pm On May 25, 2016
Instead of reporting to nairaland, why not report to Google?
Re: Google Developer Payment by Nobody: 10:22am On May 26, 2016
Vinshu:
Instead of reporting to nairaland, why not report to Google?
You are very stupid
Re: Google Developer Payment by Olamilec(m): 7:24pm On May 26, 2016
@denzmark Don't mind her jare, I don't even expect that from a female folk.
If you can't help is it necessary to post.
@barapistis @ps3o PayPal is not in the option listed there, though someone told me they accept dollar domicile Credit Card and not Naira Credit or Debit Card
Re: Google Developer Payment by HetomNigeria(m): 7:52pm On May 26, 2016
Olamilec:

My brother, the solution you need is Vella.Finance (www.vella.finance) Dollar Card, create a virtual dollar card with Vella to pay for anything at anywhere in the world, fast & is unlimited payment daily and monthly, if you need more explanation or clarification
reach me via whatsapp +2347039139542
Re: Google Developer Payment by appsintell: 5:42am On May 27, 2016
Some of my students had Issues getting a developer account from Nigeria. ..but we were able to work around it and get it to work. ..send me a message on whatsapp +16477600363
Re: Google Developer Payment by Olamilec(m): 8:22am On May 27, 2016
@HetomNigeria @Appsintell thanks for the positive posts, I really appreciate you. My Whatsapp is not working presently but you can contacts me through BBM Pin: 76781CA9 or PM: olamilec@gmail.com
Drop either BBM Pins or Emails so I can contact
Re: Google Developer Payment by ps3o(m): 2:02pm On May 27, 2016
Olamilec:
@denzmark Don't mind her jare, I don't even expect that from a female folk.
If you can't help is it necessary to post.
@barapistis @ps3o PayPal is not in the option listed there, though someone told me they accept dollar domicile Credit Card and not Naira Credit or Debit Card
in paypal ng, all your naira on debit cards or creditcards will be charged based on bank exchange and extra charges
Re: Google Developer Payment by HetomNigeria(m): 11:13pm On May 29, 2016
Olamilec:
@HetomNigeria @Appsintell thanks for the positive posts, I really appreciate you. My Whatsapp is not working presently but you can contacts me through BBM Pin: 76781CA9 or PM: olamilec@gmail.com
Drop either BBM Pins or Emails so I can contact
you can contact via +2347039139542 or visit Vella.Finance (www.vella.finance) to get virtual dollar card accepted everywhere in the world.
No daily or monthly limit.
Re: Google Developer Payment by Olamilec(m): 9:00am On May 30, 2016
HetomNigeria:

you can contact via hetom2020@gmail.com or hetomnigeria@gmail.com
I've accepted you on BBM
Re: Google Developer Payment by bare1(m): 11:18am On Jul 24, 2016
People just come on threads as wannabes to show they know stuff. Anybody who knows, would know the only option is through google. From my correspondence with google, they charge in dollars but our banks have put a restriction on paying the naira equivalent of the merchant(Google) preferred currency. The only options are to use a dollar card from a domiciliary account or payoneer card if you have one.
Re: Google Developer Payment by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 1:25pm On May 10, 2023
Olamilec:
How were you finally able to do so?

(1) (Reply)

Sitemeter.com Vs Google Analytics / Which Is Better? / Join India's Leading Hackers and Technology Whatsapp Group / How To Hide Blog Archive Widget From Showing On Blogger Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.