Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,002 members, 7,863,607 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:24 PM

How I Made $2,000 Online - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Made $2,000 Online (490 Views)

President Buhari Allegedly Sells APC Twitter Handle For $2, 000 / American Version Of "The Wallet Scam": Wisconsin Woman Loses $2,000 / EFCC Arraigns American For $2.3m Visa Scam (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Made $2,000 Online by fkcash: 10:29am On May 25, 2016
Welcome to Meta Cash Investments Ltd!
Meta Cash Ltd is a secured investment company composed of a group of certified markets and investments analyst.Our aim is to chart a winning course for our clients through growing and securing their funds regardless of markets conditions.Working since 2009,we know that the speculative markets are not friendly to inexperienced investors.That's where we come in. Based on our skills and Trading software we used, we are assured of steady daily income for our investors.
After these years of trading we have joined our skills,talents and experience to bring forth a new reliable investment vehicle to those who do not have the time and skills needed to trade the Forex market.A combination of our skills and Trading software has brought about reasonable daily returns from the Forex market thereby giving our loyal customers a livelihood online without having to get involve in this volatile Forex market.

visit http://meta-cash.com/ for details
Re: How I Made $2,000 Online by collins0032(m): 10:33am On May 25, 2016
Is this a foreign program?

(1) (Reply)

Parents Cry Out Over Failure Of Police To Rescue Thekids Kidnapped By Apprentice / Man Beats Mother To Death / Wife Killed Husband For Refusing To Have Sex With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.