Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,959 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

PHOTOS: NYSC StreamII PCMs Protest Delay in Mobilization. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / PHOTOS: NYSC StreamII PCMs Protest Delay in Mobilization. (1156 Views)

Photos: NYSC Member Shows Off Cleavage In Her Uniform / PHOTOS: NYSC Members Conduct Sensitization On Waste Management In Rivers / Bauchi State Batch A Streamii Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: NYSC StreamII PCMs Protest Delay in Mobilization. by kestare(m): 10:45am On May 25, 2016
Graduates across the federation have taken to the streets to

PCMs and graduates across the Nation are on a NATIONAL peaceful protest now, against the unwarranted delay in mobilizing them for the service year.

The meeting points were:

Ibadan: Total Garden
Lagos: Ikeja Shoprite and Surulere Shoprite
Abuja: Unity fountain, Maitama
Benin: Ring Road, Kings Square

This protest is a a result of the continual shift in date of the NYSC mobilization and service.

Many have also take to the internet to vent their frustration and anger over this delay. So its an all out attack. The major hashtag is #NYSCLetUsServe!

Pictures below:

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: PHOTOS: NYSC StreamII PCMs Protest Delay in Mobilization. by kestare(m): 10:48am On May 25, 2016
Here they are

Re: PHOTOS: NYSC StreamII PCMs Protest Delay in Mobilization. by kestare(m): 10:51am On May 25, 2016
More

Re: PHOTOS: NYSC StreamII PCMs Protest Delay in Mobilization. by kestare(m): 10:54am On May 25, 2016
And from more states

Re: PHOTOS: NYSC StreamII PCMs Protest Delay in Mobilization. by Agbaletu: 11:11am On May 25, 2016
It is well with our country!
I hope this APC led government will listen to you.
Everything is now inconclusive.
Re: PHOTOS: NYSC StreamII PCMs Protest Delay in Mobilization. by kestare(m): 12:00pm On May 25, 2016
Mesef taya bros
Re: PHOTOS: NYSC StreamII PCMs Protest Delay in Mobilization. by inositol88(m): 12:05pm On May 25, 2016
.We no go gree oh!!!!! we no go gree!!!!!!! THIS IS AN ILLUSTRATION OF WHAT WE PASS THROUGH!!!! Papa: When are you going for your service? Me: February ending sir ........................................... After some weeks ............................................ Papa: How far your NYSC stuff? Me: They shifted it to ending of March ........................................... First week of March ........................................... Papa: So which state did they post you to? Me: They shifted it again to April 1st Papa: No problem ........................................... Last week of March ........................................... Papa: Edu when are you going for your service? Me: Nna eeh... NYSC shifted it to April 27th Papa: Are you sure that you're not deceiving me? Me: No papa i swear to God .......................................... Last week of April .......................................... Papa: I heard that NYSC has started posting, where do they posted you? Me: Chai! Papa, NYSC said May 21st for stream2 Papa: what do you mean by dream2 Me: Papa not dream2 but stream2 Papa: Whether dream2 or stream2 you're talking nonsense am tired of your useless stories, are you sure you have graduated ALL BECAUSE OF NYSC AND BOOOHARI'S CHANGE SAY NO TO FURTHER POSTPONEMENT!!!!!!!!
Re: PHOTOS: NYSC StreamII PCMs Protest Delay in Mobilization. by Lokoyen(m): 12:19pm On May 25, 2016
Lalasticlala make una move this thing go front page...atleast to help reach out to authorities concerned

(1) (Reply)

See The Suffering Corp Members Are Calling Home In Bayelsa / National Youth Success Camp (DLBC) / NYSC JULY CAMPING: Movement To Camps; Redeployment And Other Ish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.