Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

See How The ''tomato Ebola'' Looks!!! Be Careful Of What You Eat. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See How The ''tomato Ebola'' Looks!!! Be Careful Of What You Eat. (2265 Views)

Tomato Ebola & Recent Price Hike: All You Need To Know & Soups You Can Cook! / See What I Saw In A Tin Tomato! We Just Need To Be Careful / Zaria Has Announced A Vaccine For The Tomato Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How The ''tomato Ebola'' Looks!!! Be Careful Of What You Eat. by SAMBATLAN(m): 11:43am On May 25, 2016
shocked

Cc:lalasticlala

Re: See How The ''tomato Ebola'' Looks!!! Be Careful Of What You Eat. by sobastical: 11:44am On May 25, 2016
Its been in the market for long and our people call it esha tomati

2 Likes

Re: See How The ''tomato Ebola'' Looks!!! Be Careful Of What You Eat. by Nobody: 11:55am On May 25, 2016
I no even mind ...tomato nah tomato ,with or without Ebola
Nah to remove that caterpillar, roast. .all nah protein

All we need is tomato

2 Likes

Re: See How The ''tomato Ebola'' Looks!!! Be Careful Of What You Eat. by kunlesufyan(m): 11:58am On May 25, 2016
200 farmers lost about a billion naira cos of this,this only shows how profitable agriculture is....I hope this menace is combated real quick ...in just few weeks ,we'v seen how much damage this has caused for us Nigerians

1 Like

Re: See How The ''tomato Ebola'' Looks!!! Be Careful Of What You Eat. by SAMBATLAN(m): 12:01pm On May 25, 2016
Sempumping:

All we need is tomato
This is a real Food Militant grin [img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/9pxcoogclnzewj1vtl8lwckqj7d35idk1638416[/img]

1 Like

Re: See How The ''tomato Ebola'' Looks!!! Be Careful Of What You Eat. by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 25, 2016
Damn... I almost threw up... Daris why I only chop white rice grin

Na lie o...those things add extra flavour to the tomatoes....wink grin

1 Like

Re: See How The ''tomato Ebola'' Looks!!! Be Careful Of What You Eat. by SAMBATLAN(m): 12:06pm On May 25, 2016
I doubt it, this Tomato Ebola may not survive the heat of Nigerian stew, cook by a Nigerian Lady. grin

1 Like

Re: See How The ''tomato Ebola'' Looks!!! Be Careful Of What You Eat. by Mikylopez(f): 1:29pm On May 25, 2016
in ma area tomatoes is gold....once u start preparing stew the aroma fills the whole street.....lols wahs on board is palm kernel stew

1 Like

Re: See How The ''tomato Ebola'' Looks!!! Be Careful Of What You Eat. by Joel3(m): 7:46pm On May 25, 2016
I heard a very ripe pawpaw is an alternative.
Re: See How The ''tomato Ebola'' Looks!!! Be Careful Of What You Eat. by Kiish(m): 8:49pm On May 25, 2016
i like the way you think! i hereby nominate you for minister of agriculture
Sempumping:

All we need is tomato

2 Likes

Re: See How The ''tomato Ebola'' Looks!!! Be Careful Of What You Eat. by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 25, 2016
Kiish:
i like the way you think! i hereby nominate you for minister of agriculture

#dancing....

Thank you

Please make sure you reach PMB about ur thought so we can change this tomato situation

2 Likes

Re: See How The ''tomato Ebola'' Looks!!! Be Careful Of What You Eat. by Kiish(m): 9:18pm On May 25, 2016
ah dont worry. Ive already sent him a message on "wazzzup" This tomato nonsense must end
Sempumping:

#dancing....

Thank you

Please make sure you reach PMB about ur thought so we can change this tomato situation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How The ''tomato Ebola'' Looks!!! Be Careful Of What You Eat. by SAMBATLAN(m): 12:59pm On Jun 04, 2016

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do You Buy Live Chicken In Ibadan? / Rich, Tasty, Wedding Cakes / Elubo Amala Yam Flour For Sale + Free Delivery (ibadan & Osogbo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.