Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,842 members, 7,862,760 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:08 AM

Mtn Millionaire Fraud Alert - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mtn Millionaire Fraud Alert (617 Views)

Fraud Alert (CBN E-ALERT) / Now You Can Become A Millionaire By Playing QUICKLOTTO. / How MTN Defrauds Nigerians Through Who Wants To Be A Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Millionaire Fraud Alert by elsam(m): 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2009
Am surprise some people are still not aware of the on going fraud sent to their phone claiming they have won one million naira. I spent almost an hour before i could conveince one customer frm where i work. I wonder why NCC, EFCC, or the Police have done nothing to the culprites b'cos the websites they use are still intact. They ask their victims to provide imformation regarding their ATM cards. I know One victim and i have saved about ten who where over zeoluos to claim their "cash". BE AWARE
Re: Mtn Millionaire Fraud Alert by Omolabi1: 12:22pm On Aug 21, 2009
I received the same sms and visited  'ýellofifa.com' site. It has all the trappings of mtn website. But when questions about account details popped up, I knew it was a fluke. MTN and the security agencies have a responsibility to shut down this phoney site

(1) (Reply)

Banned For No Reason? / Spikedcylider Is Becoming A Nuisance On This Section / A Forum On The Power Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.