Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Enjoy Five (5) Amazing Benefits Of New MTN Pulse Call Tariff Plan - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Enjoy Five (5) Amazing Benefits Of New MTN Pulse Call Tariff Plan (3929 Views)

MTN Reviews Its Pulse Tariff Plan / What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enjoy Five (5) Amazing Benefits Of New MTN Pulse Call Tariff Plan by habuchelsea(m): 11:59am On May 25, 2016
In a nutshell, let me give you the five important benefit of the new MTN Pulse Call tariff Plan which was introduced along with MTN XtraPro and XtraSpecial which some of you are currently enjoying. As you all know MTN pulse was a revamped call tariff plan and a helpful data plan package which we enjoys before in the name of Ipulse, the plan was basically important for those that browse the internet frequently but new MTN revamped Pulse plan is more cheaper than the previous Ipulse.
There are many benefit attached to the new MTN Pulse tariff Plan and we are going list the five most important benefit you need to know and be aware which will easily convinced you to migrate back to the Plan.
About MTN Pulse
MTN Pulse Tariff Plan charge its customers 11k/Sec (6.60k/Min) to all networks after making use of N10 daily by either calling, sms and/or browsing the net. In other for your calls to be charge at (11k/Sec) then you need to make use of N10 at that day, this N10 is not a daily access fee because you will have to utilized it for your call rate to drop[b] from 20k/Sec to 11k/Sec.[/b]
Five (5) Important Benefit on MTN Pulse
1. You get 1GB for N500 on dealzone Exclusive valid for 7 Days
2. You enjoy all night Browsing for Just N25 Only
3. You get 10MB and 20MB on recharge of N100 and N200 respectively
4. You get unlimited streaming on Music+ at N10 daily
5. Falz, Tekno and Skales star in the Pulse Mini Movie
Having notice about all this benefit is for you now to ask how to activate such services which you can easily do so in your Menu for Pulse Customer only
How to Migrate and activate the above benefit on MTN Pulse
Simply Dial *406#
Select 1 to Migrate to MTN Pulse
Select 2 to buy 1GB for N500
Select 3 to Subscribe to Music+
Select 4 to Browse all night at N25 Only

So which plan which will you go for, is it xtraPro or MTN Pulse

Source: http://www.wikiban.com/2016/05/enjoy-five-5-amazing-benefits-of-mtn.html
Re: Enjoy Five (5) Amazing Benefits Of New MTN Pulse Call Tariff Plan by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 25, 2016
No. 3 is a big lie. I've been trying for up to three weeks now with no success because they've stopped gifting the free weekly 10mb bundle.
The only time I mistakenly got 10mb it was set to end by 23:59 on the same day - had to make due with what I received because it was already 22:00.
Re: Enjoy Five (5) Amazing Benefits Of New MTN Pulse Call Tariff Plan by Amodsun(m): 5:36pm On May 25, 2016
Mtn again with all their suger coated things
Better to dine with d devil with a long spoon...mtn dn show me pepper.

MTN...odigwa Risky gaaann!!
Re: Enjoy Five (5) Amazing Benefits Of New MTN Pulse Call Tariff Plan by hopara1(m): 7:51pm On May 25, 2016
charix:
No. 3 is a big lie. I've been trying for up to three weeks now with no success because they've stopped gifting the free weekly 10mb bundle.
The only time I mistakenly got 10mb it was set to end by 23:59 on the same day - had to make due with what I received because it was already 22:00.
They are still giving,try *559*2# to check it.
Re: Enjoy Five (5) Amazing Benefits Of New MTN Pulse Call Tariff Plan by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 25, 2016
hopara1:
They are still giving,try *559*2# to check it.
Doesn't work. Tried every 559 code under the sun, they hardly gift it although it appears once in a while after a recharge.
Re: Enjoy Five (5) Amazing Benefits Of New MTN Pulse Call Tariff Plan by hopara1(m): 8:08pm On May 25, 2016
charix:

Doesn't work. Tried every 559 code under the sun, they hardly gift it although it appears once in a while after a recharge.
They do give it once every week,not everyday.
Re: Enjoy Five (5) Amazing Benefits Of New MTN Pulse Call Tariff Plan by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 25, 2016
hopara1:
They do give it once every week,not everyday.
The main article mentioned "every recharge". It's also no more every week because I've timed it time and time again.
Re: Enjoy Five (5) Amazing Benefits Of New MTN Pulse Call Tariff Plan by hopara1(m): 8:15pm On May 25, 2016
charix:

The main article mentioned "every recharge". It's also no more every week because I've timed it time and time again.
Time it again,some are now invisible.especially recharge on Sunday.
Re: Enjoy Five (5) Amazing Benefits Of New MTN Pulse Call Tariff Plan by victor2008(m): 9:56pm On May 25, 2016
I bought 1gb today for #500 and and dial *131*4# to check balance,saw my expiration date to be 11th June,is it not 7days again or they have changed it to 2weeks,dunno plz share ur experience

(1) (Reply)

Please I'm About To Buy Tecno Camon 15 / Best Infinix Phone To Use / Finally Got This Umidigi A7 Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.