Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries (58662 Views)

Nigeria & Ecuador Sign Visa Free Deal Plus 45 Other Countries / Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries. Pic / Nigerians To Travel To 8 Countries Without Visa (minister Of Foreign Affairs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 25, 2016
smiley
Re: Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries by hemartins(m): 5:17pm On May 25, 2016
Pls choose countries like England, USA, France, Germany, Etc

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries by nextstep(m): 5:17pm On May 25, 2016
BeastAmbition:
When will nigeria start having visa-free pact with country like England, Holland, U.S.A, and lot.

Hah hah never! grin

The serious answer is: when Nigeria's gdp per capita approaches $35,000USD. It is now estimated to be $7,500USD. That can only happen when Nigerians work hard to produce the things Nigerians want, instead of buying other people's products.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries by Haslil878(m): 5:19pm On May 25, 2016
Keneking:
Really wish it can be the following States:

- South Africa
- Kenya
- Algeria
- Senegal
- Ivory Coast
- Ghana
- Angola
- Ethiopia
visa_free South Africa no go gree O!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries by yomi007k(m): 5:20pm On May 25, 2016
BeastAmbition:
When will nigeria start having visa-free pact with country like England, Holland, U.S.A, and lot.

In the year 5050.

When d caucasians have migrated to outer space. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 25, 2016
BeastAmbition:
grin grin

Re: Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries by datopaper(m): 5:22pm On May 25, 2016
Nah bobo milk the minister won sell for us. No for himself.

There must always be a paper either green or yellow pass even within africa. I mean to enter.

How many Nigerians have national id card talkless of international passport!

Me I no dey there.
Re: Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries by 4nobody4every1: 5:22pm On May 25, 2016
Keneking:

- South Africa
- Kenya
- Algeria
- Senegal
- Ivory Coast
- Ghana

- Angola
- Ethiopia
We are already visa free to Ivory coast, Ghana, Senegal according to the Ecowas treaty which l think is 90 days on arrival, Kenya is l think you pay 50 dollars on arrival cool

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 25, 2016
BeastAmbition:
My brother in was happy when I saw this topic cos I thought I will be seeing countries like Spain, Ireland, united kingdom, USA, Denmark etc.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries by Kommentator: 5:23pm On May 25, 2016
Iran
Iraq
Yemen
Somalia
Pakistan
North Korea
Afghanistan
Sudan

Enjoy your visa free holidays.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries by Sanchase: 5:23pm On May 25, 2016
BeastAmbition:

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 25, 2016
4nobody4every1:
We are already visa free to Ivory coast, Ghana, Senegal according to the Ecowas treaty which l think is 90 days on arrival, Kenya is l think you pay 50 dollars on arrival cool
it's now 60 days on arrival.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries by 4nobody4every1: 5:24pm On May 25, 2016
dumo1:

it's now 60 days on arrival.
cool
Re: Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 25, 2016
BeastAmbition:
... grin

Re: Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 25, 2016
CSTR6:
The west is not your problem. Look at how the west developed japan and korea. Is it a crime if Nigeria becomes another korea?
Your leaders hide their uselessness under the toga of anti western rhetorics and people like you gobble it up.
I can assure you that in a million years, you would not be able to confront or challenge the west, so you better learn how to elect leaders that are smart enough to leverage western developmental technologies and policies for african development.
Japan and korea for example has handed over their national defences to the control of the united states in return for large american investments. The US gets allies and a sure foothold in south-east asia against communist china, while the japanese and koreans gets western aided economic development and western level prosperity in return, and i am sure their well-fed, prosperous citizens have not regretted it ever since.
Hating the west is madness. The most prosperous nations in the world are either western nations or proped up by the west.

There's more to the Japan and US thingy. It's a pretty long story beyond what you have written
Re: Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 25, 2016
bigboss80s:

We should support a more unified Africa as this will result in a stronger front with which we can face the West and reject any attempted acts of subtle sabotage, economic or otherwise.
It will also entrench human development among African nations.
There are many benefits.

Amazing... since 1965 we have been existing as neighbors brothers and sisters.. it is in this present time that we have deemed it utmost to sing visa-free movement.. I am sure ghana no go dey there.. na Sharia countries grin grin
Re: Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries by biggie73(m): 5:28pm On May 25, 2016
Nigeria should sign visa-free pact with countries like UK, USA, Australia, Canada, Japan, Germany etc; not with all these useless African countries.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:30pm On May 25, 2016
ashmanpolo:

If they try this one eh, Nigeria's population will be less than 100k

And soon you'll begin to hear many among them languishing in jails or on death rows for abusing the host country's hospitality by pushing drugs.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries by Primegold: 5:32pm On May 25, 2016
Keneking:

- South Africa
- Kenya
- Algeria
- Senegal
- Ivory Coast
- Ghana
- Angola
- Ethiopia

The ECOWAS countries you mentioned here (Senegal, Ivory Coast & Ghana) are already visa free (up to 90 days). Kenya is visa on arrival.
Other countries worth adding to your list include:
Egypt (3rd largest economy in the continent)
Morocco
Mauritius
Seychelles.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries by 0ubenji(m): 5:33pm On May 25, 2016
Dreal11247:
We want to know the countries.
Burundi

Sao tome & Principe

Malawi

Mozambique

Zimbabwe

Somalia

Lesotho

South Sudan...

#lol

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries by Ugosample(m): 5:34pm On May 25, 2016
Keneking:

- South Africa
- Kenya
- Algeria
- Senegal
- Ivory Coast
- Ghana
- Angola
- Ethiopia
But Nigeria has visa free travel/visa on arrival arrangements with Ivory Coast, Ghana, Senegal and Kenya.
I have been to some of those countries, and I did not need a visa.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 25, 2016
cool

Re: Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries by stevedre: 5:35pm On May 25, 2016
Keneking:

- South Africa
- Kenya
- Algeria
- Senegal
- Ivory Coast
- Ghana
- Angola
- Ethiopia

Last time i checked Ghana was visa free. Did a travel agent bill you to get visa to Ghana?
Re: Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries by panpan(m): 5:36pm On May 25, 2016
Burundi
Djibouti
Eritrea
Mauritania
Somalia
South Sudan
Sudan
Swaziland
grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries by AnthonyAk(m): 5:37pm On May 25, 2016
Op trying to act like we care to goto Haiti , Afghanistan and the likes

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries by tohshine(m): 5:37pm On May 25, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries by Ugosample(m): 5:38pm On May 25, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries by SKAMOD(m): 5:40pm On May 25, 2016
centvin008:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/nigeria-sign-visa-free-pact-8-countries/

leave all this shit from PBM.... When did he ever cared for the economy of this country..

I laugh... In zhwagnagliiiihoooo... Secretely turning Nigeria to Muslim/Islamic country by his first economy promotion....!!!
Re: Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries by dandollaz: 5:41pm On May 25, 2016
Keneking:

- South Africa
- Kenya
- Algeria
- Senegal
- Ivory Coast
- Ghana
- Angola
- Ethiopia
you dont need visa to WA countries just enter chisco or youngshallgrow with ur passport.they only stamp at Entry/Departure.
Re: Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries by ibkgab001: 5:42pm On May 25, 2016
You buy visa with 100 usd at the port of entry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries by ibkgab001: 5:45pm On May 25, 2016
Is only the flat heads that will do that sir

People are ready to work but your baba grand chief of Aboki is holding them down
Re: Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries by captianfreeman(m): 5:46pm On May 25, 2016
Mmmceww.! There is no need of mentioning the countries. I know most of them.
Benin Republic(Cotonou), chad , Niger , cameroon, liberia and liked of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna / "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" / Uber Rider Gets Stoned For Filming Passengers Hanging On A Train In Lagos (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.