Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Under No Circumstances Should Lawlessness Be Promoted - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Under No Circumstances Should Lawlessness Be Promoted (372 Views)

How Will I Pay For My Facebook Page To Be Promoted? / 10 Circumstances Where Lying Is Your Only Choice / Ekiti State Deputy Governor Promoted To Associate Professor In OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Under No Circumstances Should Lawlessness Be Promoted by Badtman(m): 12:27pm On May 25, 2016
Wrote by Big Daddy Mr Femi Animashaun

Sometimes I wonder about how some of my closest people think. Under no circumstances should lawlessness be promoted. especially since propaganda in the past has led to many innocent lives being lost.

There is a menace in our society who disguise as cattle rearers. They are infact mercenaries that are using that for cover. Our President needs to address this lawfully, but our national assembly should have handled the issue a long time ago.

The middle belt has been ravaged for Land grabs, and Nigeria acted as if nothing happened. There are too many clandestine operations happening in Nigeria, but like mumus we ignore them.

As a Yoruba man, I believe that things should be articulated and planned. Don't just jump with knee jerk reactions. Plan and execute. Fayose should have followed the legal process in his state through his legislators. If he had done this, I'd respect and support his position. However, I will never support reckless and ignorant moves, especially when they can lead to costly loss of lives of the innocent.

Under no circumstances should any Nigerian be treated as above others. Under no circumstances must the indigene laws of Nigeria be violated until it is changed. There are other issues of nepotism happening under Buhari's Presidency that i highly frown on How could he allow his interior Minister to violate protocol and make all the heads of Parastatals under him Northerners, even at the cost of jumping over their seniors.

President Buhari, we saw these moves under Jonathan and got rid of him. we love and respect you for your honesty, and hope that you will make quick moves to correct the abnormalities that are now beginning to surface.

Front page Oya gbera

(1) (Reply)

You Need A Vision. / Delta State Governor Shuts Down Ambulance Service / Trusting God Brings Joy And Peace.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.