Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Promote Your Business Brand With Customized T-shirts, Shirts And Caps - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Promote Your Business Brand With Customized T-shirts, Shirts And Caps (4637 Views)

Shirts! Shirts! Shirts!. / 5 Telltale Signs Of A Weak Business Brand / Tee | T-shirts | Shirts - Custom T Shirts At Teesfair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Promote Your Business Brand With Customized T-shirts, Shirts And Caps by marelmedia: 1:03pm On May 25, 2016
Over the last few decades the Marketing world has seen an increase in promotional clothing, the majority being t-shirts and shirts, used for a number of functions: to promote new product launches, for brands seeking a spot in their consumers' mind and many other campaigns using the item to showcase their logos as a statement to the world: I like this product, therefore I will wear a t-shirt to support it

We at Marel media we believe that If you haven't got a branded promotional shirt, t-shirt or hat with your brand's logo on it, you're missing out on a powerful and affordable marketing opportunity.

The advert or promotional world is crowded and there are lots of expensive promotional items out there but a smart entrepreneur will know that the biggest solution isn’t always the best one. In today’s ad-choked Nigeria media environment, sometimes simpler, more direct marketing efforts yield the best results.

At the end of the day, you and your employees have got to wear clothes, so why not put them to work marketing your product or service? It’s an easy win for your company, and in some instances, such as at networking events and conferences, corporate clothing will help you stand out in a sea of suits.

Some startups have even been known to pay people to wear their T-shirts and walk around event venues, which instantly build a brand army.
Have you ever wondered why sponsors of most events hand out promotional shirts, t-shirts or caps? Or why sports club sponsors brand their jerseys with the company brand? Or why companies hand out promotional shirts or t-shirts as gifts to loyal customers? Why do companies do this? Simple. It’s cheap, effective and creates a tribe of devoted fans and employees who become brand ambassadors everywhere they go in the community. It’s a small investment for more business.

At Marel media we design and make the best promotional t-shirts, shirts and caps for corporate organizations. We are currently based in Lagos but our services cover the whole of Nigeria and beyond.

For further enquiries:

Call/Whatsapp - 08166545965, 08037852290
Email – marelmedialtd@gmail.com,
info@marelmedia.com
Website – www.marelmedia.com

1 Share

Re: Promote Your Business Brand With Customized T-shirts, Shirts And Caps by marelmedia: 1:52pm On May 29, 2016
Your reliable makers of branded promotional t-shirts, shirts and other clothings in Lagos Nigeria.

For enquiries:

info@marelmedia.com

Re: Promote Your Business Brand With Customized T-shirts, Shirts And Caps by marelmedia: 1:35pm On Jun 03, 2016
We make branded shirts, tshirts and uniforms for promotional and marketing purposes.

Re: Promote Your Business Brand With Customized T-shirts, Shirts And Caps by marelmedia: 1:36am On Jun 19, 2016
Looking to make your Promotional T-shirts with us? Consider the following tips:

• Always look for a fresh and new ways to promote your brand through creative t-shirt designs.
• Find ways to keep it in the public eyes, an example is having your employees wear them or use them as incentives for your clients
• Make the design creative but simple enough that anyone you've given it to would find a use for it even after the event.
• Come up with creative ways to distribute the items, such as presenting them in good packages, or during major trade shows or events.
• Always, and it means always, brand your design by incorporating the business logo. For startup businesses, most think that adding a logo is irrelevant because people don't recognize it yet. Well, that is exactly the point why you should do it – to establish a brand and introduce a logo that they will associate your business with.

Our team will help you with the above tips and more i.e source, design and sew.

For further enquiries:
info@marelmedia.com

Re: Promote Your Business Brand With Customized T-shirts, Shirts And Caps by marelmedia: 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
Need to brand t-shirts, shirts and caps? contact us.

For further enquiries:
Call - 08166545965, 08037852290
Whatsapp - 08166545965, 08037852290
info@marelmedia.com
Re: Promote Your Business Brand With Customized T-shirts, Shirts And Caps by marelmedia: 11:30am On Nov 21, 2016
We are your number one branded shirt makers in Nigeria.
Our branded t-shirts will add style to your brand.

For further enquiries:
info@marelmedia.com

Re: Promote Your Business Brand With Customized T-shirts, Shirts And Caps by marelmedia: 8:59am On Jan 31, 2017
Get branded shirts for your organization.

For further enquiries:
info@marelmedia.com

Re: Promote Your Business Brand With Customized T-shirts, Shirts And Caps by marelmedia: 2:02pm On Feb 11, 2017
It’s all about the brand outreach. Anytime people wear custom t-shirts/ custom tees with your brand promotions on them, you have unlimited brand exposure (especially if your buyers travel often and network with new people on the regular).
Custom T-shirts will give you the opportunity to expand your business outreach without ever paying consumers to promote your brand. Free brand ambassadors are by far the most effective business marketing out there.

We are your number one branded shirt makers in Nigeria.

For further enquiries:
info@marelmedia.com
Re: Promote Your Business Brand With Customized T-shirts, Shirts And Caps by marelmedia: 10:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
For a quote or further enquiries:

info@marelmedia.com
Re: Promote Your Business Brand With Customized T-shirts, Shirts And Caps by marelmedia: 10:41am On Mar 22, 2017
Marel media Ltd, a Nigeria shirt branding company. We brand your shirts, t-shirts, caps etc.

Call - 08182246853, 08037852290

Whatsapp: 08166545965

Email – info@marelmedia.com,
marelmedialtd@gmail.com

Re: Promote Your Business Brand With Customized T-shirts, Shirts And Caps by marelmedia: 11:14am On Apr 01, 2017
Its April fools day grin

We are all about branded t-shirts for every occasion

Re: Promote Your Business Brand With Customized T-shirts, Shirts And Caps by presidentpikin: 12:26pm On Apr 01, 2017
Good idea...where is your office Sir? And can you work on suite?
Re: Promote Your Business Brand With Customized T-shirts, Shirts And Caps by marelmedia: 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
Yes we can brand suits
Re: Promote Your Business Brand With Customized T-shirts, Shirts And Caps by marelmedia: 6:18pm On Jul 29, 2017
One of the most powerful tools of marketing has always been the branded T-shirt. T-shirts branded with a company’s message or logo has a way to embedding a message in the subconscious without appearing intrusive. One of the best gifts I got as a child was a customized T-shirt my mum bought for me with the message “Mum and dad went to San Francisco and all I got is this lousy t-shirt”. As you can see I memorized the message and can remember it 30+ years later. It got so much attention people would stop me on the road to ask if my mum really got it from San Francisco, some were just amused by it. The point I want to make is that it got people’s attention to the point of getting feedback from them. After that as a grownup marketing a certain product I got another branded T-shirt with the message “Want to be rich? Ask me how”. Boy! The response was mind blowing.

What value does a branded t-shirt bring to an organization? Why use a customized T-shirt for promotional?

It is a walking advertisement.

It is among the best marketing tools.

It works overtime.

It outlasts the campaign period.

It is cost effective.

Customized t-shirt as a promotional item is a proven method that works, that is why every known company uses it be it in sports, campaigns, entertainment, academics etc.

If you haven’t started using t-shirts for your brand campaigns yet, start and make your impact felt.

info@marelmedia.com

Re: Promote Your Business Brand With Customized T-shirts, Shirts And Caps by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
marelmedia:
One of the most powerful tools of marketing has always been the branded T-shirt. T-shirts branded with a company’s message or logo has a way to embedding a message in the subconscious without appearing intrusive. One of the best gifts I got as a child was a customized T-shirt my mum bought for me with the message “Mum and dad went to San Francisco and all I got is this lousy t-shirt”. As you can see I memorized the message and can remember it 30+ years later. It got so much attention people would stop me on the road to ask if my mum really got it from San Francisco, some were just amused by it. The point I want to make is that it got people’s attention to the point of getting feedback from them. After that as a grownup marketing a certain product I got another branded T-shirt with the message “Want to be rich? Ask me how”. Boy! The response was mind blowing.

What value does a branded t-shirt bring to an organization? Why use a customized T-shirt for promotional?

It is a walking advertisement.

It is among the best marketing tools.

It works overtime.

It outlasts the campaign period.

It is cost effective.

Customized t-shirt as a promotional item is a proven method that works, that is why every known company uses it be it in sports, campaigns, entertainment, academics etc.

If you haven’t started using t-shirts for your brand campaigns yet, start and make your impact felt.
what's your price and location
Re: Promote Your Business Brand With Customized T-shirts, Shirts And Caps by marelmedia: 8:43am On Aug 07, 2017
excellence44:

what's your price and location

info@marelmedia.com
Re: Promote Your Business Brand With Customized T-shirts, Shirts And Caps by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 06, 2017
marelmedia:
Over the last few decades the Marketing world has seen an increase in promotional clothing, the majority being t-shirts and shirts, used for a number of functions: to promote new product launches, for brands seeking a spot in their consumers' mind and many other campaigns using the item to showcase their logos as a statement to the world: I like this product, therefore I will wear a t-shirt to support it
I want to do business with you. I'm interested in branded T shirts for my NGO.

We at Marel media we believe that If you haven't got a branded promotional shirt, t-shirt or hat with your brand's logo on it, you're missing out on a powerful and affordable marketing opportunity.

The advert or promotional world is crowded and there are lots of expensive promotional items out there but a smart entrepreneur will know that the biggest solution isn’t always the best one. In today’s ad-choked Nigeria media environment, sometimes simpler, more direct marketing efforts yield the best results.

At the end of the day, you and your employees have got to wear clothes, so why not put them to work marketing your product or service? It’s an easy win for your company, and in some instances, such as at networking events and conferences, corporate clothing will help you stand out in a sea of suits.

Some startups have even been known to pay people to wear their T-shirts and walk around event venues, which instantly build a brand army.
Have you ever wondered why sponsors of most events hand out promotional shirts, t-shirts or caps? Or why sports club sponsors brand their jerseys with the company brand? Or why companies hand out promotional shirts or t-shirts as gifts to loyal customers? Why do companies do this? Simple. It’s cheap, effective and creates a tribe of devoted fans and employees who become brand ambassadors everywhere they go in the community. It’s a small investment for more business.

At Marel media we design and make the best promotional t-shirts, shirts and caps for corporate organizations. We are currently based in Lagos but our services cover the whole of Nigeria and beyond.
For further enquiries:
Call - 08037852290,
info@marelmedia.com

Re: Promote Your Business Brand With Customized T-shirts, Shirts And Caps by marelmedia: 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2017
Make branded t shirts for your end of the year promo's from Nigeria's number one branded t-shirt makers.

info@marelmedia.com

Re: Promote Your Business Brand With Customized T-shirts, Shirts And Caps by jamespeterson: 9:54am On Nov 27, 2017
Customized T-Shirts have been popular as a marketing tool since always. Marketing experts have found a very easy product to utilize it to create a buzz around the town. The reason for the reputation of customized T-shirts in the world of marketing is its utter practicality in many useful terms. The practicality of this promotional product helps it to cater both small and big businesses for various products and services.

Find Innovative USB Drives for effective Brand Promotion >>> https://www.usbcanada.ca/
Re: Promote Your Business Brand With Customized T-shirts, Shirts And Caps by marelmedia: 9:24am On Jan 08, 2018
Wishing you all a fruitfull and fulfilling new year.
Its a new year...lets make of it what we want.
Begin!
Re: Promote Your Business Brand With Customized T-shirts, Shirts And Caps by marelmedia: 2:32pm On Mar 15, 2018
Call us for your branded and customized t-shirts, polo shirts and shirts.

Call / WhatsApp - 08166545965, 08037852290

info@marelmedia.com
Re: Promote Your Business Brand With Customized T-shirts, Shirts And Caps by marelmedia: 1:24am On Aug 05, 2018
We make branded election campaign t-shirts in Nigeria

Call us for branded shirts, tshirts, caps, umbrella, wristbands in Nigeria.

info@marelmedia.com

Re: Promote Your Business Brand With Customized T-shirts, Shirts And Caps by marelmedia: 7:39am On Nov 26, 2018
Its a double whammy! its the end of the year as well as campaign season, call us for all your branded shirts, t-shirts and caps needs.

We print and brand on t-shirts, shirts,caps and wrappers.

For a quote
Whatsapp - 08091279168, 08037852290
Email – marelmedialtd@gmail.com, info@marelmedia.com
Re: Promote Your Business Brand With Customized T-shirts, Shirts And Caps by marelmedia: 7:51am On Jan 14, 2019
For a quote
Whatsapp - 08091279168, 08037852290
Email – marelmedialtd@gmail.com, info@marelmedia.com
Re: Promote Your Business Brand With Customized T-shirts, Shirts And Caps by marelmedia: 9:02am On Jan 16, 2019
For all your T shirt printing in Lagos Nigeria.

For a quote
Re: Promote Your Business Brand With Customized T-shirts, Shirts And Caps by marelmedia: 2:03pm On Apr 02, 2019
Print and brand on tshirts

Re: Promote Your Business Brand With Customized T-shirts, Shirts And Caps by marelmedia: 6:12pm On May 09, 2019
Call us for your branded and customized t-shirts, polo shirts and shirts.

Email – marelmedialtd@gmail.com
Re: Promote Your Business Brand With Customized T-shirts, Shirts And Caps by marelmedia: 10:24pm On Dec 05, 2019
We are your no.1 shirt printing and branding company in Nigeria.

For further enquiries:
Call/Whatsapp - 08166545965,
Re: Promote Your Business Brand With Customized T-shirts, Shirts And Caps by marelmedia: 10:21am On Jan 06, 2020
Welcome to the New year! It's our year so let's crush it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Showoff New Hairstyle With The Wife As Barber / CBN Restricts Dividend Pay-out By Banks / How I Make 150k In A Week In 1688 Buying This Necklace From Sandro Shop In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.