Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,141 members, 7,860,105 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:29 AM

Check Out This Instagram Contest! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Check Out This Instagram Contest! (518 Views)

Sad! See This Instagram Page Insulting Black Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Instagram Contest! by MrsAjala: 1:21pm On May 25, 2016
Have you heard of the #TECNOGram Photography Contest?

Well, I stumbled on it yesterday on social media. Apparently it’s a contest were you just take a photo of something that appeals to you. It could fall under these 5 categories: People & Portraits, Food, Fashion & Lifestyle, Landscape, and Nature.

I have always been one to dull on these kinds of contest, but I decided I’m not letting this one slide. If not for anything, but for the opportunity to be treated to a great and memorable experience, I think I will go all out for this. TECNO Mobile isn’t one for divulging much but with their latest promo #Boomj8ParisNG to land ultimate winners in Paris, I can only imagine what goodies this contest will bring.

I also have this gnawing feeling this is a run-up to the launch of a new device from TECNO Mobile. Hurry up guys, it’s happening live on Instagram and I just sent in my entry this morning. What’s more, you can send in multiple entries.

You don’t want to miss this guys, I am definitely not missing it for the world.
Re: Check Out This Instagram Contest! by PhoneGist(m): 5:04pm On May 25, 2016
Nice.

(1) (Reply)

Report Ranks Lagos As 3rd Worst City To Live In / How To Develop A Reading Habit / Lai Mohammed's Culinary Gaffe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.