Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,761 members, 7,831,448 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

#BuhariOneYearLater: How Far Has Buhari Secured Nigeria? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #BuhariOneYearLater: How Far Has Buhari Secured Nigeria? (17474 Views)

Has Buhari Arrived / Buhari At 2: We’ve Secured Nigeria From Predators — FG / Why Has Buhari Not Congratulated Anthony Joshua? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BuhariOneYearLater: How Far Has Buhari Secured Nigeria? by DExplorer1: 2:54pm On May 25, 2016
Buhari had done well within a year. We hope for more progress.
Re: #BuhariOneYearLater: How Far Has Buhari Secured Nigeria? by ajebuter(f): 2:55pm On May 25, 2016
wescoboy:
So sad....because it has been one terrible year of:

1. Cluelessness

2. Insecurity everywhere

3. Kidnapping on the increase

4. Bloodshed by Fulani Herdsmen

5. Executive rascality and impunity

6. Zero tolerance for opposition

7. Zero Megawatts of electricity

8. Naira Devaluation

9. Fuel scarcity

10. Digbolugi rampage by DSS, EFCC against opposition

11. Flouting of Court injunctions

12. Executive Lies by Lai Mohammed

A...P...C..!!!......ALL PROMISES CANCELLED!

Number 10 got me LMAO..digbolugi rampage..

Let me add: WEREY ABUGIJE to it.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: #BuhariOneYearLater: How Far Has Buhari Secured Nigeria? by mandax: 2:56pm On May 25, 2016
madridguy:
Boko Haram remains our greatest threat. MASSOB, IPOB and Niger Delta Avengers are visible and I am sure with time the federal government will sort them out.

So far, President Muhammadu Buhari score card in fighting insecurity is good and not excellent.

SAI BUHARI, YOU WERE VOTED IN BEFORE WE BELIEVE YOU CAN DO BETTER.

Buhari has secured Nigeria more than Jonathan.

Sai Buhari!!!

Wailers shall continue to wail.

The wailers are most apolitical.
Re: #BuhariOneYearLater: How Far Has Buhari Secured Nigeria? by hopefulme: 2:56pm On May 25, 2016
He has divided Nigeria with his response to question on how he planned for an inclusive government by saying Let us look at the election result. Haba Nigeria is a nation now.... sad angry
Re: #BuhariOneYearLater: How Far Has Buhari Secured Nigeria? by macaranta(m): 3:08pm On May 25, 2016
Low..let's start the judgment from the defenseless people of agatu,nimbo,NE etc
Re: #BuhariOneYearLater: How Far Has Buhari Secured Nigeria? by MrSly(m): 3:11pm On May 25, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
image: http://images.dailytrust.com.ng/cms/gall_content/2016/5/2016_5$largeimg125_May_2016_130811183.jpg

Read more at http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/-buharioneyearlater-how-far-has-buhari-secured-nigeria/148325.html#fw6CwGcvKUKrzxvQ.99

Chief Moderators(Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44), Proud Wailers, Dignified Zombies, Amiable 5%(percenters), Honourable Members Of 97%(percenters) & IPOB's. In your own thought or point of view, how has PMB secured Nigeria so far? Air You Views
Go hunting in sambisa after which you come back to comment on Buhari technical defeat of BH. We know they control the media but we also get the raw truth b4 their media refines it.

1 Like

Re: #BuhariOneYearLater: How Far Has Buhari Secured Nigeria? by Snob5(m): 3:14pm On May 25, 2016
18SNVL:
How can you rate an unfinished exam?
The president has achieved in some area of security, but needs more time to deal with those murderers. We just have to pray for our leaders.
Re: #BuhariOneYearLater: How Far Has Buhari Secured Nigeria? by Mistermamus(m): 3:22pm On May 25, 2016
Veiry very bad! Lets be honest abeg
Re: #BuhariOneYearLater: How Far Has Buhari Secured Nigeria? by pedestal82(m): 3:32pm On May 25, 2016
Na wao where Beremx?
She still dey this our kontiry Naijiriya?
Re: #BuhariOneYearLater: How Far Has Buhari Secured Nigeria? by george4CHRIST(m): 3:41pm On May 25, 2016
Nothing to write home about, about Buhari and his government in his one year in office. APC is full of lies and propaganda.

1 Like

Re: #BuhariOneYearLater: How Far Has Buhari Secured Nigeria? by fallout87: 3:46pm On May 25, 2016
madridguy:
Boko Haram remains our greatest threat. MASSOB, IPOB and Niger Delta Avengers are visible and I am sure with time the federal government will sort them out.

So far, President Muhammadu Buhari score card in fighting insecurity is good and not excellent.

You are clueless.

You ignored the "Libyan" invasion Buhari spoke of a month ago. You ignore the Fulani and their murdering spree; they are the third highest deadly terrorist organization in the world!

The Boko boys are still ravaging and killing. Now the ND is becoming militarized!

Hoe are things better when there are more threats??

Clear you brain and your eyes joor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BuhariOneYearLater: How Far Has Buhari Secured Nigeria? by DrTims(m): 3:55pm On May 25, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]AMEN!!!
emmyw:
No One Will Blame Or Be Angry At Anyone That's Doing His/Her Job Well, Almost 90% Of Nigerians Will Agree With Me That Buhari Is Not Doing Anything To Help This Failing State, I Belong To No Party(APC or PDP), What Does It Really Take To Be A Good Leader? Someone Should Just Tell Me That Mr President Is Not Sleeping In His Office? It Would Have Been Better That No One Nominated Him As The President, The Worst Part Is That Some People Are Still Blind In This Failing State, Any Little Thing They Start Telling You Rubbish About The Past Administration, Is This How We Are Gonna Move Forward? Some People Will Never Stop Comparing APC With PDP(Which Is Never A Solution To Our Problem). If You Can Afford Car, just Know It That Some People Can't Eat 2 Meals Daily, 1 Is Even From Hand To Mouth.
NOTE: Am Not Here To Argue With Anyone, So Don't Quote Me If You Don't Have Anything Reasonable To Say, I Pray God Will Help All Of Us All.
Re: #BuhariOneYearLater: How Far Has Buhari Secured Nigeria? by kynbasil01: 3:57pm On May 25, 2016
madridguy:

your comment shows how tribalism has eaten u up, do u even know the meaning of security?.................
Re: #BuhariOneYearLater: How Far Has Buhari Secured Nigeria? by kaboninc(m): 4:02pm On May 25, 2016
ThePlumbers:
There is no gainsaying the fact that the Nigerian economy is in a complete comatose, the prices of goods, especially the consumables are hitting the roofs, the country’s currency is nose diving to its lowest ebb in history, couple with the Niger Delta menace of incessant bombing and witting destruction of pipelines and oil plants. The Nigerian state is grappling with too much at the moment and the side effect is falling on the citizenry. I am a pro Buhari, I was one of the change chanters during the elections, and I supported him with all my breath because I thought he was incorruptible. I believe in his method and idiosyncrasies of governance, but it seems to me that the change we cried for is rather becoming a malediction rather than blessing, at least, at the moment. I have seen and experienced so many ups and downs in my life but this latest set of circumstances really beat them up hands down.

Should I just believe what an elderly man told me recently? He put it like this, “Change is coming to Nigeria, but we must be patient. We will first experience the worst before the best can show up. The current economic situation of the country is a price we must all pay to get to the promise land. The suffering will pass and blessings will illuminate afterwards”

We must also agree that the present admiration met a shambled economy. Oil which is our major, if not the only income generating commodity has lost more than 75% percent of its value. The past administration milked us dry, looted us to the bones, and left us with an empty treasury. But in all that, I am just like every other Nigerian-always looking for whom to blame for our woes. If Buhari will take all the praises for fighting corruption, he should equally be blamed when the economy is going down to the core of the earth. And while I blame the president and his rigid approach to governance, I still stand by him 100% to take us to our Canaan land and restore the country’s lost glory. I still see him becoming a martyr and the Lee Kwan Yun of Africa.

In the meantime, I will just pick my wrench and get back to my plumbing work.

The way you guys describe the country sef....

Who told you that the country is in a commatose state...or near it?

Who also told you that Mr. Buhari met a shambled economy?

Well e never clear for your eyes yet. Shebi na you talk say it "is rather becoming a malediction rather than blessing"..... Very soon, you'll chew your own tongue.
Re: #BuhariOneYearLater: How Far Has Buhari Secured Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 25, 2016
NONSENSE THREAD undecided

Re: #BuhariOneYearLater: How Far Has Buhari Secured Nigeria? by 18SNVL: 4:08pm On May 25, 2016
Re: #BuhariOneYearLater: How Far Has Buhari Secured Nigeria? by idris4r83(m): 4:18pm On May 25, 2016
riczy:
Read n summarized DT tin for me pls
summarized bawo
Re: #BuhariOneYearLater: How Far Has Buhari Secured Nigeria? by defash8: 4:18pm On May 25, 2016
Boko Haram had been defeated by GEJ in that six weeks but Buhari resuscitated them removing the military checkpoints & let them have enough time to re-grouped.

I score him AVERAGE, apart from fight against terrorist Buhari has no other skills hence been a General he is not meant to spend close to a year before he could have brought the war to closure.
Re: #BuhariOneYearLater: How Far Has Buhari Secured Nigeria? by richol(m): 4:36pm On May 25, 2016
madridguy:

easy to talk na...you have'nt seen those militants before...i bet you if you see just one of their boys you will shout suicide mission over and over again...they are not just normal people blasting up pipe lines ooh...i bet u if one slaps any soldier forget all those army gragra it will remove 4 light years from their life.
Re: #BuhariOneYearLater: How Far Has Buhari Secured Nigeria? by careersap: 4:40pm On May 25, 2016
Buhari should remember that hungry man is an angry man, and should be ready to face the consequences of his actions and inaction s!
Re: #BuhariOneYearLater: How Far Has Buhari Secured Nigeria? by ifycent2: 4:40pm On May 25, 2016
secured Fire.....
Re: #BuhariOneYearLater: How Far Has Buhari Secured Nigeria? by fldta: 5:11pm On May 25, 2016
madridguy:

u still have d mouth to say sai buhari, I only have a 3 letter word for u: EWU
Re: #BuhariOneYearLater: How Far Has Buhari Secured Nigeria? by Cannonleo(m): 5:23pm On May 25, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
image: http://images.dailytrust.com.ng/cms/gall_content/2016/5/2016_5$largeimg125_May_2016_130811183.jpg

Read more at http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/-buharioneyearlater-how-far-has-buhari-secured-nigeria/148325.html#fw6CwGcvKUKrzxvQ.99

Chief Moderators(Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44), Proud Wailers, Dignified Zombies, Amiable 5%(percenters), Honourable Members Of 97%(percenters) & IPOB's. In your own thought or point of view, how has PMB secured Nigeria so far? Air You Views
scorecard !!!!!!!

please there is no card to write a score on for PMB.

Massive Zero

he can do better
Re: #BuhariOneYearLater: How Far Has Buhari Secured Nigeria? by youngsahito(m): 11:39pm On May 25, 2016
ChappyChase:
Oga OP you no here sey BH boys don occupy three communities for bornu, abi na the movie wey them dey shoot for Niger Delta titled Avengers!!!!! Or na him kinsmen wey don turn Benue to game reserve!!!!
I swear I go piss for any body head wey come here come hail this clueless government!
sai buhari
Re: #BuhariOneYearLater: How Far Has Buhari Secured Nigeria? by judondasylva(m): 12:11pm On May 26, 2016
the rating is zero in all area. buhari has really crippled Nigeria. I thank God for wat is happening at least we are all suffering it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Dubai Ahead Of Expo 2020 (Photos) / Power Supply To Worsen In The Coming Days / Kano Riot Of 1953

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.