Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Philosophy? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Philosophy? (886 Views)

How Lucrative Is Dentistry As A Profession? / Top 15 Lucrative Courses Jambites Should Select In 2017. / How Lucrative Is Physiotherapy As A Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Philosophy? by seanwilliam(m): 2:34pm On May 25, 2016
??
Re: Philosophy? by Fynestboi: 2:35pm On May 25, 2016
Philosophy

cool
Re: Philosophy? by Fynestboi: 2:36pm On May 25, 2016
Firstly seanwilliam which school and level are you now?
Re: Philosophy? by seanwilliam(m): 2:49pm On May 25, 2016
[quote author=Fynestboi post=45957712]Firstly seanwilliam which school and level are you now? [/quote akokite-to-be
Re: Philosophy? by Fynestboi: 3:00pm On May 25, 2016
Nice.

Now to the first which is how lucrative is philosophy?

If you are looking at it from other lucrative job in Nigeria, the answer your question will be, Philosophy ain't lucrative, what do I mean by this? The way a medical student, law, engineer, accountant et Al, can easily point at a lucrative Job for their discipline, such is not attainable in philosophy.

Nevertheless, Philosophy will open you mind, built your intellect, and make you fit for any lucrative job out there, the population dictum you will hear from a philosophy student is that "You can work any where" this can only be applicable to he that is well feed and release himself to what Philosophy as course has in stock.

Philosophy is embedded with so many opportunities opener, it is now left for you to tap these opportunities, just put all your mind to it, you will surely see how you can use philosophy to get that lucrative Job you desire.

It releates so much, with law, in fact if you want to be a renowned Lawyer, do a first degree in Philosophy before proceeding with Law, because Philosophy is like the basis or the backbone of Lawyers' argument in Court.

seanwilliam

You can drop more questions. cool
Re: Philosophy? by seanwilliam(m): 3:02pm On May 25, 2016
Fynestboi:
Firstly seanwilliam which school and level are you now?
Re: Philosophy? by seanwilliam(m): 3:15pm On May 25, 2016
but sir, where i fit work atleast afta i graduate aside the saying *"nigeria does nt give a damn on what you study" @ fynestboi
Re: Philosophy? by Fynestboi: 3:18pm On May 25, 2016
seanwilliam:
but sir, where i fit work atleast afta i graduate aside the saying *"nigeria does nt give a damn on what you study" @ fynestboi

Lol..

You want me to tell you where you will work just the way we have.

Accountant-Bank
Doctors - Hospitals

ETC.

Well most likely pair with Philosophy is Lecturing. Or maybe a detective.

Notwithstanding, more opportunities await you, if you are well "drug" In Philosophy
Re: Philosophy? by seanwilliam(m): 3:26pm On May 25, 2016
Fynestboi:

Lol..

You want me to tell you where you will work just the way we have.

Accountant-Bank
Doctors - Hospitals

ETC.

Well most likely pair with Philosophy is Lecturing. Or maybe a detective.

Notwithstanding, more opportunities await you, if you are well "drug" In Philosophy
uhmmm,tank u.lemme have other people's views so my mind go rest..pls it be on frontpage...tank u,i wil direct my subsequent questions to u.#Gbles u
Re: Philosophy? by Fynestboi: 3:27pm On May 25, 2016
seanwilliam:
uhmmm,tank u.lemme have other people's views so my mind go rest..pls it be on frontpage...tank u,i wil direct my subsequent questions to u.#Gbles u

Anytime.

(1) (Reply)

Final Year Student Commits Suicide In Buk Kano / Beware!: University Of Ibandan Admission Scam Alert / (updated) UNIABUJA Pre-admission Screening Registration 2016/2017 Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.