Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

40 Nigerians Deported From UK, Australia - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 40 Nigerians Deported From UK, Australia (23639 Views)

40 Nigerians Deported From Italy Arrive Lagos / 97 Nigerians Deported From South Africa For Various Offences Arrive In Lagos / Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 Nigerians Deported From UK, Australia by emmanuelbrown26: 5:07pm On May 25, 2016
welcome back home brodas
Re: 40 Nigerians Deported From UK, Australia by Osama10(m): 5:08pm On May 25, 2016
lifezone247:
Oh! boy. Hope those nairalanders that always commentin, I'm not coming back to that country are not among the deportees? Una welcome, make na sef come taste all those things wey we dey post for NL wey na dey read.

cheesy grin grin grin
Re: 40 Nigerians Deported From UK, Australia by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:09pm On May 25, 2016
mehn... everybody want to meet end means.... grin grin grin grin
Re: 40 Nigerians Deported From UK, Australia by marlockj: 5:09pm On May 25, 2016
callydon:

http://thenationonlineng.net/40-nigerians-deported-uk-australia/

Tnk u....plz Kip deporting them like this....

Pls where cn I summit names of Ppl, Dat Dey cn help me deport..I knw so many who has over stayed....

Plz deport them.....they Mst cum.bck to this our dead country..

Am so Happy....

Plz mre
Re: 40 Nigerians Deported From UK, Australia by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 25, 2016
lolawilliams:

you're online. lemme check my mail smiley
Ok
Re: 40 Nigerians Deported From UK, Australia by rileyy(m): 5:11pm On May 25, 2016
Those who went violent are supposedly from a part of nigeria I wouldn't like to mention, ya'ol should know! #NCAN
Re: 40 Nigerians Deported From UK, Australia by Nonkit(m): 5:17pm On May 25, 2016
rileyy:
Those who went violent are supposedly from a part of nigeria I wouldn't like to mention, ya'ol should know! #NCAN
Onye isi mgbaka

1 Like

Re: 40 Nigerians Deported From UK, Australia by damilove(m): 5:18pm On May 25, 2016
AdaNri1:
Politicians trying to use immigration as a scoring point hence their aggressive chase of illegal immigrants. As if that will appease the eurosceptics. All they want is Brexit

I will be surprised if we exit undecided I don't think most people are fully convinced by all the stuff highlighted by the "out" campaigners.

They're already causing family confusion, I'm in, my wife is out, our two grown up sons are yet to decide grin
Re: 40 Nigerians Deported From UK, Australia by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 25, 2016
This one wey work no dey, make una no come add to the already spoiled soup oo. All those ladies wey be like, my BF is in UK. Make una come check oo.
Re: 40 Nigerians Deported From UK, Australia by lolawilliams(f): 5:25pm On May 25, 2016
CFCman:
Ok
check your mail sir
Re: 40 Nigerians Deported From UK, Australia by laoma15(m): 5:26pm On May 25, 2016
I will strongly advise that the government put in place a counseling unit at the arrival point for the deportees. Some of the deportees have stayed abroad for years and hardly knows where to go or how to start life again. We need to start treating each other as human beings. No matter what happened they are still citizens of Nigeria. some of the returnees sometimes comes back with nothing. Government could also put in place a process where they could be given some stipends to support them for transporting and upkeep for some few days. It's so sad to note that some of the deportees dies suddenly as a result of untreated traumas associated with the deportations.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40 Nigerians Deported From UK, Australia by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 25, 2016
lolawilliams:

check your mail sir
Replied
Re: 40 Nigerians Deported From UK, Australia by Nonkit(m): 5:31pm On May 25, 2016
emmanuelbrown26:
welcome back home brodas
That's it man
Re: 40 Nigerians Deported From UK, Australia by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 25, 2016
All these Biafran self, i don't know why they deported all this IPOB criminals to add to the existing one. Well i know PMB will not take shit from any IPOB, as you are back home now, you better be at your best behaviour otherwise what happened to that guy in Aba during Biafra protest is a child's play.
Re: 40 Nigerians Deported From UK, Australia by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 25, 2016
Re: 40 Nigerians Deported From UK, Australia by tbliss22(m): 6:04pm On May 25, 2016
Welcome home, buddy!!
Re: 40 Nigerians Deported From UK, Australia by ofem89(m): 6:24pm On May 25, 2016
no place lk home, lol u bin no knw before u travelled
Re: 40 Nigerians Deported From UK, Australia by ronald4lif(m): 6:35pm On May 25, 2016
No lele guys, let the hustle continue in Naija. Success ain't about where you're domiciled but what you do and how determine you're to succeed. I know someone who lived in Spain illegally for about a decade until he was deported back to Nigeria.

Dude is excessively wealthy now just 6years after his deportation. The pool of wealth he has acquired for himself most of the Nigerians in diaspora would never acquire it in their lifetime. Determination and staying focused is key. Good luck guys.

2 Likes

Re: 40 Nigerians Deported From UK, Australia by pendusky(m): 6:41pm On May 25, 2016
lifezone247:
Oh! boy. Hope those nairalanders that always commentin, I'm not coming back to that country are not among the deportees? Una welcome, make na sef come taste all those things wey we dey post for NL wey na dey read.

This guy www.Nairaland.com/sagamite was deported since April

grin

"Last seen : 8:13pm On Apr 05"

6 Likes

Re: 40 Nigerians Deported From UK, Australia by Kaira333: 6:45pm On May 25, 2016
Trump don win?
Re: 40 Nigerians Deported From UK, Australia by AmAlbert(m): 6:49pm On May 25, 2016
Omo, dis one na from frying pan to fire o,...

Wey my guys wey travel go UK from Lomé here sef dey say dem no mind to dey wash toilet for Yankee than to stay for fire(naija)

Suicide better pass na
Re: 40 Nigerians Deported From UK, Australia by Shongotola(m): 6:53pm On May 25, 2016
Lovelynature:
Nawao! The thought of returning to Naija in this Economic hardship would make those guys go crazy

Lalasticlala where art thou?

Password: Tonto Dike and Tiwa Savage killed snake

Re: 40 Nigerians Deported From UK, Australia by banme1(m): 7:04pm On May 25, 2016
laoma15:
I will strongly advise that the government put in place a counseling unit at the arrival point for the deportees. Some of the deportees have stayed abroad for years and hardly knows where to go or how to start life again. We need to start treating each other as human beings. No matter what happened they are still citizens of Nigeria. some of the returnees sometimes comes back with nothing. Government could also put in place a process where they could be given some stipends to support them for transporting and upkeep for some few days. It's so sad to note that some of the deportees dies suddenly as a result of untreated traumas associated with the deportations.
it can't work in this country

1 Like

Re: 40 Nigerians Deported From UK, Australia by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 25, 2016
damilove:

I will be surprised if we exit undecided I don't think most people are fully convinced by all the stuff highlighted by the "out" campaigners.

They're already causing family confusion, I'm in, my wife is out, our two grown up sons are yet to decide grin
im not convinced myself but I'm leaning towards out while my husband is for staying In. He doesn't want the hassle of getting a visa just to go Mallorca or Ibiza. But I don't mind, the TTIP is just a shadow of what Europe represents. Also with the likes of Turkey and Macedonia joining very soon I just don't know
Re: 40 Nigerians Deported From UK, Australia by INFOTECH2: 8:06pm On May 25, 2016
ifyloveme:
God will see dem true

God will see them THROUGH. What you wrote above has a different meaning frim what you thought.

1 Like

Re: 40 Nigerians Deported From UK, Australia by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 25, 2016
cao:

Na so-o, the world is turning into something else. Folks listening to UKIP, Trump being a viable candidate...

I didn't know you knew all 36 deportees personally...what happened to the other 4? Since this article doesn't talk about them...
I still wonder how Trump made it this far. Right wing politics was never mainstream, even UKIP didn't win more than a seat in parliament but it's rise still baffles me.
Re: 40 Nigerians Deported From UK, Australia by shizzle11(m): 8:15pm On May 25, 2016
pendusky:

This guy www.Nairaland.com/sagamite was deported since April
grin
"Last seen : 8:13pm On Apr 05"
Are you for real?
Re: 40 Nigerians Deported From UK, Australia by rileyy(m): 9:05pm On May 25, 2016
Whatever happens to "ENGLISH
Wish you same fam!

Nonkit:
Onye isi mgbaka
Re: 40 Nigerians Deported From UK, Australia by cao(f): 9:16pm On May 25, 2016
AdaNri1:
I still wonder how Trump made it this far. Right wing politics was never mainstream, even UKIP didn't win more than a seat in parliament but it's rise still baffles me.
But, they still got almost 4 million votes - that's what really scared me.
Re: 40 Nigerians Deported From UK, Australia by pendusky(m): 9:28pm On May 25, 2016
shizzle11:
Are you for real?

cheesy he's a pro Buhari, but life changes when we heard how UK want to repatriate those earning below a certain amount grin

he was deported! the Fvctard master grin
Re: 40 Nigerians Deported From UK, Australia by BarrSolicitor(m): 9:38pm On May 25, 2016
[quote author=Lovelynature post=45960323]Nawao! The thought of returning to Naija in this Economic hardship would make those guys go crazy

Lalasticlala where art thou?

Password: Tonto Dike and Tiwa Savage killed snake
[/quote
Sincerely those naija guys will be angry with evy living thing around them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Accident Involving 2 Trailers, SUV And Buses At Jibowu, Lagos / Nigeria Exempts American Citizens From Paying Biometric Service Charges For VISA / Facebook User Shares Graphic Accident Photos: "My Friend & I Would've Been Dead"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.