Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Excellentwings Financial Services - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Excellentwings Financial Services (2197 Views)

Fresh Vacancies In Financial Services Companies - Apply Now / Fundquest Financial Services Graduate Trainee Invite (youngprofessionals) / Graduates Are Needed For A Leading Financial Services Institution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Excellentwings Financial Services by pietre(m): 3:49pm On May 25, 2016
Excellent wings financial services, Ibadan Branch is Recruiting OND/HND/BSC into the position of Relationship officers and applicant must live in ibadan or ready to work in ibadan. Application close on 2nd of June, 2016. Send your CV to Mustybrow@gmail.com.
Re: Excellentwings Financial Services by pietre(m): 6:42pm On May 25, 2016
Keep dropping your CV, only those that can work in Ibadan or those that live in Ibadan should apply please..
Re: Excellentwings Financial Services by pietre(m): 11:35am On May 26, 2016
The offer is still open for those that live in ibadan or ready to work in ibadan.. Drop your Cv to this email. Mustybrow@gmail.com
Re: Excellentwings Financial Services by pietre(m): 10:04am On May 27, 2016
Application closes soon.. For those that dropped your Cv into the gmail, hope you got a text for the interview?
Re: Excellentwings Financial Services by Nobody: 11:17am On May 27, 2016
pietre:
Excellent wings financial services, Ibadan Branch is Recruiting OND/HND/BSC into the position of Relationship officers and applicant must live in ibadan or ready to work in ibadan. Application close on 2nd of June, 2016. Send your CV to Mustybrow@gmail.com.

you said Ibadan! how come the interview is in ijebu-ode?
Re: Excellentwings Financial Services by emmloppy: 11:24am On May 27, 2016
coollabman:

you said Ibadan! how come the interview is in ijebu-ode?

oga mi,,,u do test or interviews at d main office or rather HQs b4 been redeployed na...think am na...
Re: Excellentwings Financial Services by Ibrochaka(m): 11:33am On May 27, 2016
pietre:
Application closes soon.. For those that dropped your Cv into the gmail, hope you got a text for the interview?
hav not gotten yet o
Re: Excellentwings Financial Services by azelab: 11:38am On May 27, 2016
pls are they real or they are GNLD because i want to go and borrow money for the transport, if it is GNLD PPL pls help me out so that i will not waste my money. thanks
Re: Excellentwings Financial Services by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 27, 2016
emmloppy:

oga mi,,,u do test or interviews at d main office or rather HQs b4 been redeployed na...think am na...

mehn! this ijebu-ode waka no gel at all. thanks but no thanks
Re: Excellentwings Financial Services by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 27, 2016
azelab:
pls are they real or they are GNLD because i want to go and borrow money for the transport, if it is GNLD PPL pls help me out so that i will not waste my money. thanks

that's the issue that I have! travelling all the way to ijebu-ode for a job interview, when you're not even sure of the authenticity of the company. I googled their name, na only Facebook and vconnect page i see, no website or online presence. na wa!
Re: Excellentwings Financial Services by maryup198230: 12:29pm On May 27, 2016
hmmmmmmmmmmmm ijedu ode again?? just passing
Re: Excellentwings Financial Services by azelab: 2:34pm On May 27, 2016
pls the adverticer! hope this your job is nt marketing job, networking job as well as GNLD because am totally broke now. i want to borrow money for interview and am nt capable of doing those aforementioned jobs. pls let knw if the job is a reliable one or nt?
Re: Excellentwings Financial Services by azelab: 3:04pm On May 27, 2016
I just found out that the position of a " Relationship Officer" is like a marketing position where u wl b askd to search for client frm one place to another. so if anybody that received the message wish to gv it a trial, he/she might go for it bt for my part am nt good in marketing. though i cant clearify if is a target marketing job or nt.
Re: Excellentwings Financial Services by brightgreat(m): 11:26pm On May 27, 2016
The more reason I even applied was for the Ibadan location....now getn d invite it's ijebu ode....dis shld av also been stated
Life of a job seeker tho
Re: Excellentwings Financial Services by guchilady: 8:13am On May 28, 2016
Ijebu ode interview!!sounds like ritualists.I wldnt advice any1 to go der moreovr when I googled d coys name der was no info at all on dem.GOD pls help job seekers.

So many ppl re opening threads in ds section to dceive dia fellow humans in wasting dia time and money goin for stupid GNLD interviews.

Be careful,look b4 u leap!!!
Re: Excellentwings Financial Services by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:19am On May 28, 2016
guchilady:
Ijebu ode interview!!sounds like ritualists.I wldnt advice any1 to go der moreovr when I googled d coys name der was no info at all on dem.GOD pls help job seekers.

So many ppl re opening threads in ds section to dceive dia fellow humans in wasting dia time and money goin for stupid GNLD interviews.

Be careful,look b4 u leap!!!
Don't be deceived bro, The firm is genuine with their head office in Ijebu-Ode. I live in Ijebu-Ode too.
Re: Excellentwings Financial Services by scampy(m): 9:26am On May 28, 2016
azelab:

They are real.
Re: Excellentwings Financial Services by Appliedmaths(m): 2:43pm On May 28, 2016
I got a call from a number stating to be an agent of excellent wings and that the interview has been test/interview has been rescheduled to wed June 01 2016. who got that call too? and another question did the test / interview of today hold?
Re: Excellentwings Financial Services by Appliedmaths(m): 2:46pm On May 28, 2016
Ask4bigneyo:

Don't be deceived bro, The firm is genuine with their head office in Ijebu-Ode. I live in Ijebu-Ode too.

Bro sup? Are u too going for the Interview? I'm in benin City at the moment, got a call that it has been rescheduled to June 01. sent u a mail, Pls reply. Thanks.
Re: Excellentwings Financial Services by azelab: 2:51pm On May 28, 2016
i got it also, pls help me wt their address and d number that was sent wt it. thanks.
Re: Excellentwings Financial Services by Appliedmaths(m): 3:05pm On May 28, 2016
azelab:
i got it also, pls help me wt their address and d number that was sent wt it. thanks.

Did u receive the call today stating the interview has been rescheduled?
Re: Excellentwings Financial Services by Ask4bigneyo(m): 3:27pm On May 28, 2016
Appliedmaths:

Bro sup? Are u too going for the Interview? I'm in benin City at the moment, got a call that it has been rescheduled to June 01. sent u a mail, Pls reply. Thanks.
Sorry bro, m only trying to clarify d doubting Thomas applicants in d thread thinking d firm is one of d so called GNLD firm, m nt going for the interview.
Re: Excellentwings Financial Services by Appliedmaths(m): 3:33pm On May 28, 2016
Ask4bigneyo:

Sorry bro, m only trying to clarify d doubting Thomas applicants in d thread thinking d firm is one of d so called GNLD firm, m nt going for the interview.

Thanks bro! I'm considering coming for the Interview, till then. Hope they pay well.
Re: Excellentwings Financial Services by azelab: 3:54pm On May 28, 2016
i rcvd d call too, pls someone shd kindly assit me wit d address of d interview venue
Re: Excellentwings Financial Services by Appliedmaths(m): 4:05pm On May 28, 2016
azelab:
i rcvd d call too, pls someone shd kindly assit me wit d address of d interview venue

If u received the call, it means u got the text message and the address for the interview is stated on the text message. or have you deleted the text message sent to you?
Re: Excellentwings Financial Services by azelab: 4:24pm On May 28, 2016
the message was deleted unintentionally, as am trying to locate the message, i couldnt find it dats why i requested for it frm anybody that can be of help. thanks.
Re: Excellentwings Financial Services by Appliedmaths(m): 4:38pm On May 28, 2016
azelab:
the message was deleted unintentionally, as am trying to locate the message, i couldnt find it dats why i requested for it frm anybody that can be of help. thanks.

69B, ondo Road, ijagun junction. ijebu ode, ogun state.
Re: Excellentwings Financial Services by azelab: 5:50pm On May 28, 2016
Thanks alot, am very greatful.
Re: Excellentwings Financial Services by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 28, 2016
azelab:
Thanks alot, am very greatful.

I pity you! grin
Re: Excellentwings Financial Services by guchilady: 7:05pm On May 28, 2016
Liv dem,dem no go hear word now till e enta news.a word is enof 4 d wise grin
coollabman:

I pity you! grin
Re: Excellentwings Financial Services by azelab: 7:38pm On May 28, 2016
u don dey make me scare o, because this ur pity e b lyk say those ppl no b real, pls help me out.
Re: Excellentwings Financial Services by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 28, 2016
azelab:
u don dey make me scare o, because this ur pity e b lyk say those ppl no b real, pls help me out.

better siddon for house! other job interviews will come, this one is not worth the risk.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vacancies at Christian Aid / WHO Graduate Recruitment 2017 / Immigration Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.