Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Nigerian TV Shows Everyone Above 24 Can Remember - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerian TV Shows Everyone Above 24 Can Remember (680 Views)

Top 7 Nostalgic Nigerian TV Commercials To Take You Down Memory Lane [video] / Top 15 Nigerian TV Series You Should Start Binge-watching / Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian TV Shows Everyone Above 24 Can Remember by ibigbemiajax(m): 7:29pm On May 25, 2016
Growing up in Nigeria can be so eventful, the nostalgia is something we can spend hours soaking in, especially because chances are that we cannot re-live these moments so they tend to be priceless. We selected some of these TV shows people 24 years and older can relate to and we brought them.

1) Agbara Nla

This show was probably the scariest thing i ever watched growing up, i vividly remember sleepless nights of horror after watching this show at night.

2) Voltron

The greatest cartoon ever in my entire life, if you ask me i feel every other concept of things forming and stuff like power rangers and others are all children of VOLTRON. My opinion.

3) Rent A Ghost (Rentaghost)

Till date it is still a mystery to me why this show was really hilarious. But it made me laugh for days. I can remember days of watching this on NTA 2 wishing it never ended.

4) Telematch

Most of us could not speak German but we were super enthralled watching Telematch as it kept us glued to the television for hours. This show was about an hour long yet we could watch it on unendingly without getting tired! All hail Telematch

5) Family Matters

Steve Urkel! Everyone’s most lovable geek, with his awkward dressing and scientific experiments were one of the major reasons why we were glued to our television sets on saturday mornings.

6) Newsline

Hello Sunday Nights, family gathering around TV sets if you were not forced to sleep early was pretty memorable for us. It used to be pretty cool with various stories that were not the usual news item.

7) Super Ted

In a toy factory, after being made, a teddy bear is put in a storeroom after being deposed. The teddy bear is found by a cosmic being from outer space known as Spotty Man, and Spotty Man brought the teddy bear to life with his “cosmic dust”.This was one of my best cartoons.

cool Superforce

This was my first major action series i watched, i never missed any episode. Watched it religiously, i was especially fascinated with the talking robot.

9) The rich also cry

This telenovela had mad following, both young and old watched it and it actually had a great moral of the story that’s why people loved it.

10) In the house

LL Cool J’s first foray into sitcoms, to be honest i never even knew he was really a dope rapper by then, it was one of the premium sitcoms there.

11) The New Masquerade

One of the funniest nostalgic drama, Zebrudaya had everyone laughing with his complex english and loads of humorous antics.

12) Family Circle

Nobert Young and his highly relatable family, Family circle endeared us to the ups and downs of a suburban Lagos family. We could all relate.

13) Things fall apart

The dramatization of the epic contribution of Professor Chinua Achebe’s book, “Things Fall Apart”. The book, arguably one of the best drama series to come out of Nigeria

14) The Bold and beautiful

The three time Emmy award winning soap opera which is still running was one of the most engaging soaps on tv.

15) Biker Mice

Biker Mice made every child want to have a bike, always having to protect the earth against Limburger.

To watch the videos of these shows and more visit: http://234buzz.com/nigerian-tv-shows-everyone-24-can-remember/
Re: Nigerian TV Shows Everyone Above 24 Can Remember by Queeee(m): 7:57pm On May 25, 2016
After the Storm

And there's this Chief Odiete's TV Show. Can't recall the title

1 Like

Re: Nigerian TV Shows Everyone Above 24 Can Remember by Swissheart(f): 8:12pm On May 25, 2016
Fuji house of commotion
Bata wahala
Re: Nigerian TV Shows Everyone Above 24 Can Remember by Collinz2(m): 8:43pm On May 25, 2016
The gods are not to blame.

(1) (Reply)

Special Audition!!! / Things To Learn From The '3 Idiots' / Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them Featuring Harry Potter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.