Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

A Bill Seeking To Upgrade Sharia Law Across Nigeria Passed Second Reading - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Bill Seeking To Upgrade Sharia Law Across Nigeria Passed Second Reading (5099 Views)

Bill To Allow Married Women Choose Origin Passes Second Reading / Senate Rejects Tinubu's Bill Seeking Special Grants For Lagos / ISLAMIZATION: A Bill To Upgrade Sharia In Nigeria Has Passed 2nd Reading [DOCUME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Bill Seeking To Upgrade Sharia Law Across Nigeria Passed Second Reading by emmasege: 7:13am On May 27, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
I have no problem with any religious bill, my problem is people of other faiths that will support to become law.
Hmmmmm, you hit the nail on the head. No bill becomes a law if the opposition people play their role dutifully & intelligently. If this is true, the onus is on Christian folks across the country to mount pressure on their representatives against the bill, or recall them if they fail to live up to expectation.
Re: A Bill Seeking To Upgrade Sharia Law Across Nigeria Passed Second Reading by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:57am On May 27, 2016
stzy:
and this sharia court don't also hold in the streets(people pursue thief to cut his hand for stealing neighbours' shoe) that sort of thing

No, because the sharia system is more efficient at reaching justice, you therefore hardly see such violent incidences of jungle justice in northern states; unlike in the southern states where very often criminals e.g. thieves/ robbers are stripped naked, beaten to pulp and burnt alive - sometimes in front of children watching.
Re: A Bill Seeking To Upgrade Sharia Law Across Nigeria Passed Second Reading by ozy4christ(f): 8:11am On May 27, 2016
theDEVILisHERE:

The same blue eyed Demons gave you that fraud off a manual called Bible which you read the twisted crap about 1 so called Noah

You Blacks still wonder why you are sufffering
Well that's because currently (at least 4 centuries now) you have become irredeemably DAFT and stupid

You have become so idiotic you cannot ask basic questions to save your life

That is why you'll keep on Suffering
That is why you'll keep being raped, ravaged and enslaved
That why you keep being despised and disregarded
And that is why you remain hopless and worthless to yourselves and the rest of the world
may God have mercy on you.
Re: A Bill Seeking To Upgrade Sharia Law Across Nigeria Passed Second Reading by theDEVILisHERE: 9:32am On May 27, 2016
ozy4christ:
may God have mercy on you.
What is true (emphasis on true)meaning of the word "God"

Am sure most of you have not bordered to find out the answer to this question Hence you lots can not reason like a proper human being
Re: A Bill Seeking To Upgrade Sharia Law Across Nigeria Passed Second Reading by stzy(m): 9:58am On May 27, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

No, because the sharia system is more efficient at reaching justice, you therefore hardly see such violent incidences of jungle justice in northern states; unlike in the southern states where very often criminals e.g. thieves/ robbers are stripped naked, beaten to pulp and burnt alive - sometimes in front of children watching.
I hav spent most of my youth age in the north... Street court is held everywhere just that it doesn't make it to the media that much
Re: A Bill Seeking To Upgrade Sharia Law Across Nigeria Passed Second Reading by theDEVILisHERE: 10:00am On May 27, 2016
Godgay:
nigga am not a Christian but you seriously need to shut the f*ck up,why are raining insult on the guy because of his faith?,there is no difference between u and a lunatic

1st of all
I'm not a nigga

I don't insult people
I tell people things the way I see it
if anyone see it as an insult that's his problem

Any human being can be daft and stupiid
it is not an insult, rather it is a state of mind

And Yes
Any one who subscribe to any belief system (religion, atheism, occult etc) is Stupiid and Daft
THIS A VERIFIED FACT!

There is a reason why your so called Religious, occultic or what ever is spiritual nonsensical leaders cannot come out in front to argue and prove their premise to the whole world with verifiable facts and figures so as to establish the irreversible authenticity of their so called belief systems

And that is because
they are DEFRAUDING you right before your very eyes
abit with help from metaphysical entities
Whose aim is to confuse and ultimately destroy the human race

It is not a coincidence that you're all living in chaos
Re: A Bill Seeking To Upgrade Sharia Law Across Nigeria Passed Second Reading by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:20am On May 27, 2016
stzy:
I hav spent most of my youth age in the north... Street court is held everywhere just that it doesn't make it to the media that much

Nonsense, Street Courts? Lies.
Re: A Bill Seeking To Upgrade Sharia Law Across Nigeria Passed Second Reading by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 10:28am On May 27, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

Gosh, sometimes the way you guys reason and spew out such bigotry often wants to make one's blood boil.

First of all, the Capital of Nigeria Abuja is located in the north which is predominantly Muslim - or are you guys also trying to claim it like Lagos?

Secondly, wetin concern you, why are you taking Panadol for somebody's headache, how would this bill/Sharia affect you, why can't you leave it to those who it will affect i.e. the Muslims complain - did you hear them complaining?
Pls stop this nonsense, say no to bigotry and hatered. angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Frozen Account: Court Fixes Patience Jonathan's $200m Suit For February 13th / French NGO Caught In The Forest Delivering Food And Medical Supplies To Boko Har / Ministry Of Power Endorses Future Energy Nigeria Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.