Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,415 members, 7,812,224 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

A Chat With An American Girl Vs Nigerian Girls - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Chat With An American Girl Vs Nigerian Girls (2004 Views)

Video Of American Girl Singing In Yoruba Will Make You Laugh / American Tv Remote Vs Nigerian Tv Remote / Foreign Girl Vs Naija Guy, Who Killed It (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Chat With An American Girl Vs Nigerian Girls by McBrooklyn(m): 8:09pm On May 25, 2016
MY CHAT WITH AN AMERICAN GIRL

ME: Hey?

SHE: Hey, hi?

ME: Cool. how are you?

SHE: I'm good and you?

ME: I'm good too. kindly tell me
about yourself.

SHE: Hmm, OK . . . I'm Vivian Craig, from the United States, I'm the only daughter. Still in high school. Like Skating, SpongeBob,
dancing, and drawing. Hmm, I'll
stop there. Anything else, feel free
to ask me.

MY CHATS WITH A NIGERIAN GIRL

[b]ME: Hello

SHE: I

ME: Hmm OK...how are you?

SHE: 5n.

ME: How's your day going?

SHE: (After 15minutes) 5n.

ME: Pls kindly tell me about yourself.

SHE: Y?

ME: Nothing much dearie, just want to know you better.

SHE: Check my profile.

ME: Seriously??

SHE: kk.

Nigerian girls needs to grow up undecided

cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: A Chat With An American Girl Vs Nigerian Girls by misreal(m): 9:53pm On May 25, 2016
you expect this to make front page??op grow up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Chat With An American Girl Vs Nigerian Girls by Benblaq(m): 10:20am On May 26, 2016
e funny small sha kiss

(1) (Reply)

Caption This.. / Mc Filter Mouth And Akpororo On This One Monkey Pox / A Famous Prostitute's Funeral!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.