Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,809 members, 7,831,640 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

The Day My Kid Sister Asked Me What Condom Was... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Day My Kid Sister Asked Me What Condom Was... (725 Views)

‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ / Please help Find My Kid Brother / Cheating Zimbabwean Woman Exposed By Condom & After Sex Smell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day My Kid Sister Asked Me What Condom Was... by Asiecam05(m): 9:16pm On May 25, 2016
i was returning from church that beautiful sunday afternoon in company of my kid siblings isioma, kingsley and oluomachi, if i am not mistaken, isioma was between 11 and 15 years of age and it was during the early stage of my getting admission into tertiary. i and my siblings are more than family, they are soo free to ask what ever they wanted too, they are related to me morethan they are too our parents. We were silently walking back home with individual thoughts going through our minds. WHAT WAS I ACTUALLY THINKING? ruminating on what was preached in church? no not that, fighting with the enzymes in my tummy seeking for food to digest? yea part of. Many things was just going through my mind, the next minute, school, the future, family, friends, me, my life, destiny, people that are looking up to me for a thing or the other, people i am looking up to, the light, the darkness, love, hate, everything, the traffic was getting jammed in my brain like it normally does when my sister isioma waked me back to the present with that gentle inquisitive tone. "Bro Collins!" she called, i answered her, "please dont get angry, i want to ask you a question" she continued, i waited for the question but the 'dont get angry' in her statement got me confused, i was actually off balance and in a flash thoughts of what might have caused the 'dont angry angry' temporarily cleared the jam caused by my previous thoughts and caused the main holdup. could it be because she believed she was distracting me from the company of my individual thoughts?, could it be that she thought i would see the question as useless whereby she really needed an answer?, or maybe i would call her question gossip? i was yet to answer my questions when she released the bomb. ''at church today sister Tinna flogged a boy (she mentioned the name of the boy but i have forgotten.)'' she began with this tempting header, tempting because this kind of approach to asking a question could make one beg to be asked the question, what i mean is this, i might have asked 'what did the boy do kwanu?' thereby given her more strength to throw her bomb. i didnt ask then she continued "the boy said he saw a condom in his sister's room" JEZZ!!! i don die today. The reason why the small boy was flogged could be the way he made jest of it to the hearing of sis Tinna but that is certainly not the business of today. From the condom in her statement i had already pictured where she was driving too and wished she headed another direction but ooo noo she drove exactly to where i imagined and parked her question's vehicle in the parking lot of where i never wanted throwing me off balance again with "bro collins, what is a...." i felt my heart drop three times before she landed "...condom?" jezz!!!, capital jezz, was that question for me? why now? why couldnt she wait till when i returned from school next time whenever, she should have asked my mum nahhh, atleast my mum would be in a better position to talk to her daughters as a woman especially in issues of this sort, jezz what should i tell her now, what reply should i give? i have been a child, i have been a teenager, i have worn her shoes, she inherited the shoes directly from me as my immediate younger sibling and i know exactly where they bite, i used to be and i am still very inquisitive, one thing i hate is not being able to atleast aid in any issue that requires my help and especially when the aid is directly asked of me. The question really came as a shocker throwing me off balance and making me opt to that which i just said i hate. this was my reply "omoo leave me alone joor, go and ask mummy" this was the dumbest and most stupid reply ever, i didnt act as a senior, but she respected and cut the question there soo unsatisfied. i should have atleast given her a foundation or posted her till when i am prepared to give her satisfactory answer, but i bluntly refused to answer instead i redirected her to my mum, and i believe she might not have the effrontery to ask my mum that instead she would rely on external source that might give her answer in a negative dimension or by the Grace of GOD in a positive way. My point here is that children are inquisitive beings, they desire to know all, and when u dont teach them to avoid mistakes they become prone to mistakes, donnot shut them up simply because they asked a question, because if they knew the answers to their questions they wont ask, even if they knew and asked then they needed more insight which they believe you could provide, listen to children lead them positively, answer their questions to reasonable extent no matter how silly they appear, by so doing you save yourself from blames when they make mistake.
Re: The Day My Kid Sister Asked Me What Condom Was... by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 9:22pm On May 25, 2016
every time I saw the always ultra advertising , I kept asking what a pad was used for; took me 7 years to find out grin
Re: The Day My Kid Sister Asked Me What Condom Was... by Cutehector(m): 9:29pm On May 25, 2016
Ezeigbo1ofimo me tooo grin
Re: The Day My Kid Sister Asked Me What Condom Was... by toyeem(f): 9:36am On May 26, 2016
Eeeyah. My daughter once asked me the same question ooo, we were at a pharmacy and she just touched it and asked what it was. I simply told her it is something only big people like mummy and daddy use,small children don't use it.

(1) (Reply)

How A White Garment Church Finally Destroyed My Marriage – Woman Reveals / Husband Makes Love With Lover While Wife Watches, Chases Her From Home / Photos: White Lady Who Rescued Nigerian Boy A Year Ago Updates Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.