Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

These Pictures Look Real, But They Are All Paintings - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / These Pictures Look Real, But They Are All Paintings (47621 Views)

Paintings By A Nairalander / My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) / A Nigerian Artists Oil And Acrylic Paintings On Canvas, Artworks By An African. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Pictures Look Real, But They Are All Paintings by reverendfather: 10:13am On May 26, 2016
amasing
Re: These Pictures Look Real, But They Are All Paintings by ifycent2: 10:13am On May 26, 2016
wonderful and lovely......
Re: These Pictures Look Real, But They Are All Paintings by moshoodn(m): 10:13am On May 26, 2016

Wow....

I am blown!
Re: These Pictures Look Real, But They Are All Paintings by orlarbissy(f): 10:14am On May 26, 2016
waow, this is good
Re: These Pictures Look Real, But They Are All Paintings by Nobody: 10:14am On May 26, 2016
Zellie:
They look like paintings
But the dry fish on the 1st picture looks real.

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Look Real, But They Are All Paintings by banmee(m): 10:14am On May 26, 2016
Not saying the art works aren't good, they are, but when you phrase topics like this, it takes away from the quality of the story. It makes it seem like Nigerians are phucking s.tupid.
Re: These Pictures Look Real, But They Are All Paintings by Nnemaranma(f): 10:14am On May 26, 2016
Looks really good. [color=#770077][/color]
Re: These Pictures Look Real, But They Are All Paintings by Tgold1(m): 10:15am On May 26, 2016
good painting
Re: These Pictures Look Real, But They Are All Paintings by Orikinla(m): 10:15am On May 26, 2016
OP, you must be new to Fine Arts.
There is nothing like hyper classic.
This genre is called naturalism and the Abayomi Barber School is the foremost school for naturalism in Nigeria.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abayomi_Barber

The artist is good. He can still improve.
Re: These Pictures Look Real, But They Are All Paintings by hardbody: 10:15am On May 26, 2016
kenonze:
Only the first pics looks real others look just like Fine art painting

I stand with you on this

2 Likes

Re: These Pictures Look Real, But They Are All Paintings by colli247(m): 10:15am On May 26, 2016
sammyclassics:
Nigeria has everything... talent, raw materials, strong people but do we have president?
yes oooh
Re: These Pictures Look Real, But They Are All Paintings by overtlyderanged: 10:16am On May 26, 2016
Decent work but they don't look real though.
Re: These Pictures Look Real, But They Are All Paintings by KAYNINI(m): 10:16am On May 26, 2016
Zellie:
They look like paintings

i think so too
Re: These Pictures Look Real, But They Are All Paintings by fireforfire: 10:20am On May 26, 2016
Zellie:
They look like paintings

Exactly...dey dnt look too real
Re: These Pictures Look Real, But They Are All Paintings by doskie(m): 10:20am On May 26, 2016
the last one get coma sha... that peak milk is not painting in my opinion though
Re: These Pictures Look Real, But They Are All Paintings by henrydadon(m): 10:21am On May 26, 2016
kachikwudavid:
lalasticlala, this guy deserve publicity for every of his paintings.
he already has publicity..the only problem he has now is that he was born a Nigerian..imagine if he had this kind of talent in usa.. cool..he will be making millons
Re: These Pictures Look Real, But They Are All Paintings by kachikwudavid(m): 10:21am On May 26, 2016
Thanks for moving this post to front page..

#Naijapuretalent..
Re: These Pictures Look Real, But They Are All Paintings by Nobody: 10:27am On May 26, 2016
Please keep it up..
Re: These Pictures Look Real, But They Are All Paintings by soos: 10:27am On May 26, 2016
cool Should we be expecting buhari and its APC crew painting this 2016.?
Re: These Pictures Look Real, But They Are All Paintings by infocrib(m): 10:28am On May 26, 2016
nice works deserves more.....buh naija doesnt value such creativity.
Re: These Pictures Look Real, But They Are All Paintings by Ubongdemaga: 10:29am On May 26, 2016
The first picture and d last are not paint work. I can spot a paint work no matter hw d painter tries. One is u can't kill all d hard-lines in either pencil or paint work. Apart from d 1st n d last the rest have lots of hard-lines

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Look Real, But They Are All Paintings by pinkyliceous(f): 10:31am On May 26, 2016
This is why I love Igbos. We are always happy for others. If it is them they will deliberately kill this thread with jealous shades.

I love the paintings. The painter is very good.

kachikwudavid:
lalasticlala, this guy deserve publicity for every of his paintings.

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Look Real, But They Are All Paintings by systemz(m): 10:31am On May 26, 2016
The smoked fish real pass.
Re: These Pictures Look Real, But They Are All Paintings by rabbi1234(m): 10:32am On May 26, 2016
Only the 1st and last. More grace to.your elbow
Re: These Pictures Look Real, But They Are All Paintings by bidexmat(m): 10:32am On May 26, 2016
we celebrate mediocrity too much cause of lack of exposure. these are just over polished paintings.
Re: These Pictures Look Real, But They Are All Paintings by Nobody: 10:34am On May 26, 2016
Great work
Re: These Pictures Look Real, But They Are All Paintings by systemz(m): 10:36am On May 26, 2016
Ubongdemaga:
The first picture and d last are not paint work. I can spot a paint work no matter hw d painter tries. One is u can't kill all d hard-lines in either pencil or paint work. Apart from d 1st n d last the rest have lots of hard-lines
Yes, u're right on the first pic.
The paintings there are the girl and a tray of groundnut.
And perhaps the broken jug is paint job on last pic.
Re: These Pictures Look Real, But They Are All Paintings by TS2(m): 10:36am On May 26, 2016
Wow! If you didn't mention it, I'd never have realised that they were actually paintings and not pictures or even real life! undecided
Re: These Pictures Look Real, But They Are All Paintings by greatman247(m): 10:37am On May 26, 2016
In my candid opinion, the first picture look so real but the rest seem like paintings really.
Re: These Pictures Look Real, But They Are All Paintings by chimoskyg(m): 10:37am On May 26, 2016
Great and beautiful works I must say, you're a Boss… grin
Re: These Pictures Look Real, But They Are All Paintings by epospiky(m): 10:40am On May 26, 2016
only the 1st one though

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Look Real, But They Are All Paintings by macaranta(m): 10:40am On May 26, 2016
Looks nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) / Morak Oguntade: Ikebe Super Cartoonist / Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.