Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Diageo-guinness Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diageo-guinness Test (3671 Views)

Fresh Graduate Retails Sales Executive Job At Diageo (guinness Nigeria Plc) / Diageo (guinness) Latest Recruitment / Diageo Guinness Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diageo-guinness Test by festty: 9:08am On Aug 21, 2009
I have been invited for Diageo Aptitude Test. Pls does any one have idea about how it looks, its format and related hint about the test?
Will be grateful for helpful idea. Thanks.
Re: Diageo-guinness Test by tglaz(m): 9:15am On Aug 21, 2009
please some one with an experience of what the test looks like should kindly update the house with it.
many thanks. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Diageo-guinness Test by manager09: 9:31am On Aug 21, 2009
If you would like a copy of Diageo-Guiness previous test questions with their worked answers,call this number:07025098701(ask of Phillips) and tell him you were refered from this site.Cheers
Re: Diageo-guinness Test by tglaz(m): 10:03am On Aug 21, 2009
Mr. manager09,
Kindly assist the house if you can,
such referrals may not outrightly be productive.
many thanks.
Re: Diageo-guinness Test by tubabie(f): 10:08am On Aug 21, 2009
How sure I you that manager09 is not Phillips, have you tried the referral and it failed? Nigerians sha.
Re: Diageo-guinness Test by tubabie(f): 10:09am On Aug 21, 2009
* modified I=are*
Re: Diageo-guinness Test by tglaz(m): 10:18am On Aug 21, 2009
nice on there by mr. manager09,
i just called Phillips out of curiosity and what i expected is exactly what he rolled out to me.
nice job!!! cool cool cool
Re: Diageo-guinness Test by tglaz(m): 10:35am On Aug 21, 2009
@tubabie,
are u for us or against us? grin grin grin
try callin the displayed number and have a feel for yourself. shocked shocked shocked
CHEERS!!!
Re: Diageo-guinness Test by manangel(m): 3:55pm On Aug 21, 2009
just called the so-called Phillips, and guess what? i am to pay 5k for the material. shine ur eyes nija.
Re: Diageo-guinness Test by hunkenstei: 4:59pm On Aug 21, 2009
i wrote a test earlier this year for the same position- RDM, however i was not successful. it was organized by dragnet and i wrote it at CHAMSCITY. the test was in three sections-computer based.verbal, quantitative and abstract. you have about 17 minutes per section. you have to think very fast. i must confess, it isnt a very easy test. but you need to be relaxed and think deeply.
all the best.
ps- pls disregard anyone who claims to have past questions. if it's the exam is the same format as the one i wrote, then be prepared to write a very high standard test.
Re: Diageo-guinness Test by festty: 5:47pm On Aug 21, 2009
Hunkenstei,

thank you for the info.
Can you remeber the particular edition of gmat/gre the questions were taken from.

God Bless you real good.
Re: Diageo-guinness Test by hunkenstei: 5:52pm On Aug 21, 2009
the test has nothing to do with GMAT or GRE. you need to be very alert and fast. the verbal are some fairly long comprehension passages. the quantitative has to do with graphs and stuff. ull be needing a calculator. the abstract is the craziest. you need to look for a pattern in a bunch of funny shapes.

i hope that helps. all the best
Re: Diageo-guinness Test by wisedman10: 11:59pm On Aug 21, 2009
It's amazing how we sometimes underestimate our capabilities.

hunkenstei:

i wrote a test earlier this year for the same position- RDM, however i was not successful. it was organized by dragnet and i wrote it at CHAMSCITY. the test was in three sections-computer based.verbal, quantitative and abstract. you have about 17 minutes per section. you have to think very fast. i must confess, it isnt a very easy test. but you need to be relaxed and think deeply.
all the best.
ps- pls disregard anyone who claims to have past questions. if it's the exam is the same format as the one i wrote, then be prepared to write a very high standard test.

Above is a clue of what to expect. What then justifies paying five thousand naira to a fellow human being to obtain past questions that may not be repeated?
The invite was sent out on time. Even the venue is a clue on its own. You now know its a computer based test. If u really want to emerge victorious in this test, you should not just read GMAT, GRE etc, also put in some effort towards discovering how best u can deliver within time limit in a computer based test.

It is not entirely the same thing with paper based test. Trust me, even the screen, mouse and keyboard may pose its own challenges. So spend that money on creating a similar environment and see how fast u can read, comprehend and provide accurate answers. You might be surprised at your discoveries.

Very few people fail affect they have genuinely prepared for the task ahead. Good luck guys.
Re: Diageo-guinness Test by manangel(m): 3:29pm On Aug 27, 2009
Hi Niralanders, i wrote guinness test on monday and i got this from gse;

Thanks for yourinterest in Guinness Nigeria Plc.
Congratulations, youwere successful at the Retail Development Manager test.
You will be contactedsoon by a Guinness Nigeria personnel to inform you of next steps.

Please does anybody know what to expect from the interview? how many stages of the interview do i expect? have you done an interview with guinness before?

responses are welcomed.

@manager09, i did not pay the requested 5k still i passed the test.

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment For A New Microfinance Bank In Uyo / Urgent Vacancies For Teachers In Calabar / Don't Attend Any Interviews At This Address, They Are Kidnappers - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.