Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,950 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) (71264 Views)

Maryleen Uluaku Ndubuaku Graduates With Distinction From UK University Photo / Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) / Fulani Cattle Take Over Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by dipznano: 9:23pm On May 26, 2016
Hi Ginaz cool

grin grin
Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by abike12(f): 9:28pm On May 26, 2016
Some Unilag girls can lie sha. chai!

1 Like

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by waistaa(f): 9:41pm On May 26, 2016
The guy in the pishure served with me @ uyo,akwa ibom state. Jonsing guy

2 Likes

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by kenoz(m): 9:42pm On May 26, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by Lero15(m): 9:57pm On May 26, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 26, 2016
Everyone seems to find this funny except me undecided seriously what's funny about his face or the write up its just there jor.
Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by uyisteven(m): 10:18pm On May 26, 2016
Ginaz:
I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this, why girls lie this much? grin

Come and see your face grin

Haha...This just shows the OP is/was a Covenant University student....
Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 26, 2016
na why U kon open mouth like persin Wey swallow hot Eba ? OP, needs to be examined sad
Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by sammyogboso(m): 10:32pm On May 26, 2016
Abeg dis guy na human being??
Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by iamnedu(m): 10:52pm On May 26, 2016
Holywizard:
na so 1 girl told dat she doesn't each sharwama cos of De alcoholic content....

grin grin
Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by piagetskinner(m): 11:14pm On May 26, 2016
That face is really epic.. ...looks like the kind of reaction one would give to lai Mohammed's lies

1 Like

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 11:48pm On May 26, 2016
banmee:

It is not his fault. Nigerians don't understand subtle humor and wit. If a joke is not embellished they will never understand it. The average Nigerian's mind is dull and vacant, so you have to stress everything for it to sink in.
Guy, you really understand this country. That's the main reason most of our comedians are just noice makers, they will be shouting and jumping just to tell a stale joke but you have to laugh not because the joke is funny or anything but for their action.

2 Likes

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by MWTH(m): 11:58pm On May 26, 2016
oseod:

Are you even serious? Lmfao.

You had to analyze all the details of a simple joke and use it to write-off her person....I'm half way between baffled and overly humored now...

It must be really hard to make your kind of person laugh as I'm sure you'd notice the unimportant detail in every joke.....

People can be very amazing at times
Don't mind that guy. He's simply just displaying those secret admirers xtics. He has his biggest crush in Ginaz.
Just woke up & saw it in my dream sha. Lik

1 Like

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by kvngveektour(m): 1:44am On May 27, 2016
Haute:
Doesn't add up. Why use an over-the-top reaction pic for a trivial matter? You're tacitly depicting yourself as an unserious person.
Haute:
Doesn't add up. Why use an over-the-top reaction pic for a trivial matter? You're tacitly depicting yourself as an unserious person.
all these SADducees n pharisees.NONSENSE!!!
Haute:

1 Like

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by hexy40: 1:58am On May 27, 2016
Haute:
Some over sabi sadists can Criticize every thing, even a joke

1 Like

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by hexy40: 2:02am On May 27, 2016
grossintel:
Everyone seems to find this funny except me undecided seriously what's funny about his face or the write up its just there jor.
Exactly!....If u bought tomatoes recently, you will not find any thing funny for a long time

3 Likes

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:59am On May 27, 2016
sammyclassics:

Are you mourinho the tactical coach

@Sammyclassic, I no come know which one funny pass between d reaction in d image d OP posted n dat baby's reaction..... *in pidgin* d baby shock

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by Enrichlee(m): 7:10am On May 27, 2016
Haute:
U can speak english sha! Does d economy affects u dat much dat u can't find any humour...bros swerve

1 Like

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by Odeyinigbin(m): 7:53am On May 27, 2016
Some girls sabi lie
Dem sabi lie pass Oga lie mohamd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by PhilipRex(m): 9:18am On May 27, 2016
Fine Monkey, where hv U̶̲̥̅̊ being. A graduate of Auchi poly.
Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by kinibigdeal(m): 10:51am On May 27, 2016
Ginaz:

Smellymouth and cutehector come and see your face grin

Is the guy in question your fiancé?
Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by demiladegold(f): 12:03pm On May 27, 2016
I didn't laugh.....,

I wonder Why
Re: She Says She Schools In Covenant University (photo) by MrCork: 11:32pm On May 09, 2017
Ginaz:

Smellymouth and cutehector come and see your face grin
... Sweet tart do you have nyansh sef? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form / JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student / Pictures Only People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.