Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

How Masturbation Ruined My Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Masturbation Ruined My Life (1902 Views)

My Life Is Ruined / 18 Inches Cassava Got Stuck In A Woman’s Vagina During Masturbation- See Video / Lottery Win Has Ruined My Life, Says £1m Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Masturbation Ruined My Life by way2go: 12:18am On May 26, 2016
Still fresh in my memory, the very first time i masturbated. How it felt so good masturbating to some sex movies on my 14" TV in my room at school. I was already in my final year when i started masturbation. I had just got my very first girlfriend and i wanted to be sure of my capability. however, the feeling of guilt that followed the pleasure of masturbation was unbearable for me. And i promised myself never to go back to it. this was almost 10 years ago.

somehow, I still found myself back in this act after few days. And at the end of the session, same feeling of guilt, then i promised myself to quit once and for all. This trend continued with promises, new year resolutions..... with no effect. I became a chronic masturbator. the more i tried to resist, the more i swam in it. This continued through my service year.

I started having low self esteem, my social life and spiritual life became dead. Any opportunity of been alone will lead to another session of masturbation. I read many publications on how to conquer addiction to masturbation with no impact on my life. Even though, i was having sex with my girlfriend, once she leaves, i return to my bad habbit.

It became my shadow and i could not think of any else. I later told myself, this will stop once i am married. So everytime, i told myself; once i am married it will stop.

I later got married after 5 years of masturbation............
Re: How Masturbation Ruined My Life by freakthingz(m): 12:22am On May 26, 2016
Eheenn weris the rest of the story? embarassed
Re: How Masturbation Ruined My Life by wizard01(m): 12:28am On May 26, 2016
Who e epp
Re: How Masturbation Ruined My Life by way2go: 12:35am On May 26, 2016
One month after my marriage, i strugled to stay away from masturbation as my wife was not yet working and always at home. So, there was no home alone opportunity for me to go back into this act. However, after few weeks, she got a job and also became pregnant. We would both leave for work in the morning. I used to get back from work before her.

In a way that i cannot explain, one evening, i was at home alone and back to my old habit, I DID IT AGAIN. I felt very bad. I made a strong resolution; NEVER to Masturbate. this was just the beginning of my woes...................
Re: How Masturbation Ruined My Life by Pangea: 1:28am On May 26, 2016
Na the work of joblessness be that o!
you better find something productive to do with that your free time,
Instead of choking the chicken!
Re: How Masturbation Ruined My Life by Dmillionaire: 8:07am On May 26, 2016
wizard01:
Who e epp
Pangea:
Na the work of joblessness be that o!
you better find something productive to do with that your free time,
Instead of choking the chicken!
wizard01:
Who e epp

Pls and pls we mustn't contribute in every topic. Some times I fill like strangling some of you when you type this childish posts

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Grocery Truck/mobile Grocery Truck / Design Your Buildings / D’banj’s ‘king Don Come’ Club Tour Attracts Bernice Burgos To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.